Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

MORALE SUPPORT FOR WEIGHT LOSS!

+12
cin_20
wicked1
sherrylovesronnie
jersma
la.vie.boheme
grumps1
Allese
Terri77
bargain betty
sammylala
Deedee
Laura
16 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

MORALE SUPPORT FOR WEIGHT LOSS! - Page 4 Empty Re: MORALE SUPPORT FOR WEIGHT LOSS!

Post by jersma Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:20 pm

I am listening to the music that i just downloaded (see the post!) from the biggest loser and it is pretty good. Laura this will keep you moving! now i just have to get an ipod so i can hear it when i am outside or in my bedroom on the treadmill. lol bounce hoolah
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

MORALE SUPPORT FOR WEIGHT LOSS! - Page 4 Empty Re: MORALE SUPPORT FOR WEIGHT LOSS!

Post by Laura Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:54 pm

OOO GOOD ONE!!!! I GOT 2 OF THE JILLIAN MICHAELS DVDS SO HOPEFULLY IT WILL HELP!!!!! WAHOO JERSMA WE CAN DO IT!
ALSO, I JOINED THIS SITE FOR FREE AND IT IS VERY SUPPORTIVE
SPARKPEOPLE.COM - IM CARRILLO911!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:09 pm

BTW- I GOT THOSE SHOES THAT CURVE, YOU KNOWW WHICH ONES? WELL I WORE THEM WHEN I WALKED/RAN YESTERDAY AND MY BACK IS KILLING ME crying
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:13 pm

LOL - i guess you didnt read the directions! last summer i got the cheeks sandals by tony little and wore them all day running around. it was all i could do to get out of bed the next morning! who knew you had to read directions on shoes! be careful - dont wear them on sand you could kill yourself! i have the sketchers shoes and i love them! great for mall walking!
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:23 pm

OH CRAP I DIDINT READ DIRECTIONS, DIDNT KNOW THERE WERE ANY!!! AND I THROUGHT THE BOX OUT AND TRASH IS BYE BYE....GULP! ILL LOOK ONLINE
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:32 pm

OH GEEZ... I GOT TO WATCH THE VIDEO OF DIRECTIONS AND IT SAID YOUR BODY WOULD BE IN PAIN FIRST COUPLE DAYS BUT ONLY MY BACK HURTS... ALTHOUGH I DO HAVE MY HEAD DOWN SOMETIMES WHEN WALKING WHICH THEY SAY IS A NO NO!! OOPS
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:38 pm

i don't think you should be running in them either. at least i don't... i am clumsy enough without shoes! lol
i found this online:
It is recommended to start wearing the shoes for 20-25 minutes first day to get used to them, and then increase the time gradually.

Running in Shape Ups is not recommended. Also, concentrate while going downhill or up stairs. These shoes are definitely made for walking.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:24 am

how dumb... if you want to run you have to switch out in advance and know if you are going to just walk or run also...errrr ah well, good thing i have running shoes too. Smile

hey have you tried hummus before? people on that site were sayin how healthy it is. i bought some but havent tried it yet...looks good but i didnt even know what it was.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:31 pm

i feel like i have been hit by a bus and its coming back around for me! i did the jillian michaels 30 day shred dvd this AM and im in pain!!! im so sore and out of shape.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:49 pm

baby steps! also you need to drink a lot of water all day after exercising - it helps your muscles from cramping up too bad.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:41 pm

ya its hard hard for me. i set a goal to drink 2 cups of water a day becazuse i dont drink any...then gradually move up to 8....ugh lol
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:29 pm

well, i feel guilty as h***. I haven't worked out (really worked out) in 3 days!!!! I have had training at work and no sleep but i think i could've slipped some workout in there but i didnt crying i'm awful. I'm still stuck at 5 lbs and lost 1 inch though.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:14 pm

i cant do much right now cuz of my foot - so just trying to eat less. gonna try the atkins thing as soon as i can drive.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Good luck with all this. You are doing much more than I am, and I really should be doing somthing besides eating chocolate mini eclaires. Wink I'm proud of you. You can do it, and have already proved that by losing 5 lbs. That's a wonderful start!! Keep up the good work. Just don't "hurt" yourself!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:45 am

oh ya jersma, how is the foot? My friend told me the south beach diet worls wonders but i havent read into it yet.

thanks wicked! I just keep thinking, c'mon remember the days when you looked good in a bikini! lol i just hope that is enough because i have little will power.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:08 am

Once again I am exhausted by reading about your great experiences!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Laura wrote:oh ya jersma, how is the foot? My friend told me the south beach diet worls wonders but i havent read into it yet.

thanks wicked! I just keep thinking, c'mon remember the days when you looked good in a bikini! lol i just hope that is enough because i have little will power.

Now you're braggin'! I can't remember EVER wearing a bikini. Wait... I think I was in shape one time, for about 5 minutes in the 5th grade....
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:39 pm

ummmm thats when i was talking about lol lol seriously though i will NEVER wear a bikini no matter how skinny i get. I have a scar on my stomach that is about 4-5 inches long from my appendix (gone wrong) sooo no thank you i might wear the shorts one and top but noooooo bikini
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:43 pm

MORALE SUPPORT FOR WEIGHT LOSS! - Page 4 261812 the last pic i have is 25 years old!

foot is still sore but the swelling is going down. i probably have a small fracture, but i cant afford to go to the dr and seeing as how i just had a broken foot a year ago, i still have the BOOT & crutches and know what to do - which isnt much other than stay off it for a week, then slowly work on walking with the boot. trust me that boot weighs a ton and you get a work out with it! lol
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Dang, Jersma! Sure hope you heal quickly! I'm really sorry about your foot! MORALE SUPPORT FOR WEIGHT LOSS! - Page 4 702634
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:59 pm

that is cool you have all the stuff still.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:49 pm

the dang boot cost $180 with insurance! it is hard plastic, metal and velcro strips and goes up to the knee & is really ugly! lol and the crutches were $30 - plus i have saved up a bunch of ace bandages and arm slings too! i have my own little orthopedic supply cache.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:34 am

My sister had that type of boot, recently. One thing for sure, you won't trip over the dog! Can't miss seeing that! Too cute!! MORALE SUPPORT FOR WEIGHT LOSS! - Page 4 805899
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:25 am

lol
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:58 am

the funny thing is last time i tripped over my little black cat at night outside this time it was just that my foot went to sleep and then i got up quickly and stepped down on the foot that wasnt ready yet!
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next