Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

MORALE SUPPORT FOR WEIGHT LOSS!

+12
cin_20
wicked1
sherrylovesronnie
jersma
la.vie.boheme
grumps1
Allese
Terri77
bargain betty
sammylala
Deedee
Laura
16 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

MORALE SUPPORT FOR WEIGHT LOSS! - Page 8 Empty Re: MORALE SUPPORT FOR WEIGHT LOSS!

Post by wicked1 Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:10 pm

I found it was good to cheat just a little sometimes. It throws your body off, and kicks back in when you go back to your regimen. Sometimes, you will reach a plateau, and I actually found this comes in handy when not losing pounds or inches. Jolt your body. Cheat a little, then go back on the strick routine you were on. You'll see. It's not that bad. NEVER deprive yourself of anything. Now, that could be dangerous! Smile Again, congratulations. You're doing a good job!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

MORALE SUPPORT FOR WEIGHT LOSS! - Page 8 Empty Re: MORALE SUPPORT FOR WEIGHT LOSS!

Post by Laura Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:21 am

lol ya no kidding!! well the good thing... now that im at my parents for a few days, btwn taking care of my little brothers, making all the meals, cleaning and taking care of my dad, im barely hungry so the lowering carbs should be a piece of cake.....mmm cake lol
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:26 am

I hope everything goes well for you. Sounds like you have a full plate in more ways than one!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:17 pm

i am down 27 pounds and was able to fit into a nice suit for my interview yesterday. i hadn't been able to wear that suit for a year!
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:29 pm

woohoo!!!!!! go jersma! are you still on atkins induction?? im going to get back on probably next week. so far though i have lost 12 lbs! and i have been riding my bike, walking and running on thwe treadmill!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Congrats to both of you! MORALE SUPPORT FOR WEIGHT LOSS! - Page 8 191807

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:00 pm

thank you but i must give credit to jersma and cin who really talked me into it. the atkins was easy thanks to their info!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:22 pm

i moved into phase 3 and do the treadmill thing only while watching the car races on weekends. lol but i do still have a bar or shake only for breakfast or lunch to keep the carbs to a minimum
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:26 pm

that is awesome, really awesome!!! keep it up.

my friend has been doing some walks for charity,etc so i am thinking of starting too. one of the places they do a lot of them (so i hear) is about 5 min from me, so it would be great!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by rynda_c57 Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:23 pm

How does a person with arthritic knees exercise ? i need a dvd with exercises that can be done in a wheelchair or regular chair and not have to buy any expensive equipment. Can anybody out there help me?

rynda_c57
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:19 pm

welcome to the site!

unfortunately i am unsure of different ways but i bet if you go on google.com and type in the search "exercises for people in wheelchairs" then a few ideas would pop up.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8