Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

BUZZY - Taking the Sting Out of Shots Review

Go down

BUZZY - Taking the Sting Out of Shots Review Empty BUZZY - Taking the Sting Out of Shots Review

Post by Kimberly Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:06 pm

Don't you hate it when it's time to take your kids to the pediatrician for their yearly checkup? It always means one thing -- SHOTS! Shots can always be traumatic, but the clever people at Buzzy®️ have come up with the most clever tool to help you AND your kids get through those shots!!

Introducing:

BUZZY - Taking the Sting Out of Shots Review 2011-110

So what, you may ask, is Buzzy®️? From the
Buzzy®️ website:

What is Buzzy®️?

Buzzy®️ uses natural pain relief by confusing your body's own nerves and distracting attention away from the poke, thereby dulling or eliminating sharp pain. In the same way that rubbing a bumped elbow helps stop the hurt, or cool running water soothes a burn, Buzzy®️ bypasses sharp pain.

In an emergency department, nurses and doctors can get too busy to wait for numbing creams for needle procedures. For newly diagnosed diabetic children, the medical community has a history of expecting kids to just get used to needle pain. For shots, for bee stings, for boo-boos, for injected medicines . . . for all acute pain management, we developed Buzzy®️ to put instant pain management in YOUR hands.

Here are some photos of the cute package I was sent:

BUZZY - Taking the Sting Out of Shots Review Dsc_0013

BUZZY - Taking the Sting Out of Shots Review Dsc_0014

I planned to use the Buzzy®️ for shots with my kids at their 2 and 5 year checkups this year. Sadly, I was unable to use it. My 2 year old only had the flu shot, and the nurse administered the mist into her nose!! No shots there! My five year old, who LOVES Buzzy®️, did have shots, but he started screaming so loudly when he saw the needle that the nurse asked me to hold him down. Therefore, I have no photos of my happy little children using Buzzy®️ for their injections! We have used Buzzy®️ for falls and other minor scrapes and bumps, and the kids swear to me that he takes away all their pain. Here is what Buzzy®️ looks like in use:

BUZZY - Taking the Sting Out of Shots Review 2011-112

The other item I love from Buzzy®️ are the
Bee-Stractors, durable sets of five cards designed to distract kids from a painful procedure. Did you know the types of distraction on these cards are proven to decrease pain by 50%? Pretty amazing -- and they work well to keep kids occupied on long flights, too!! Again, from the website:

Bee-Stractors come in three different sets, with our "Monkeys" set also available in Spanish. The questions on the back are color coded by age-appropriate sections, and each set includes a red-black-white picture to help visually distract infants whose eyesight isn't yet developed.

BUZZY - Taking the Sting Out of Shots Review 2011-111

So now you want to know where you can get a Buzzy®️ of your own, right? You can get Buzzy®️ at the Buzzy®️ storefor $39.95 (just Buzzy®️), or a kit including Buzzy®️ and the Bee-Stractors for $44.95.

Buzzy®️
is an amazing product -- and I'm not the only one who thinks so! Check out all the awards Buzzy®️ has one on the homepage under The Buzzy Buzz! If you have small kids, I think you'll want to have one of these, too!!

Thank you to Dr. Amy at Buzzy®️ for providing me a sample product to review. I received no compensation to write this review, and all opinions are my own!
Kimberly
Kimberly
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down