Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D

+4
amanda_seitz
Kathleen
Laura
lsmile4freebies
8 posters

Go down

To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D Empty To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:03 pm

I just want to say a couple of things here ...I love the new name Sampletrain. I really do. I'm glad that you fixed that dark navy blue background and used white to type in and all around. It is super pretty in here.
Andddd.....YOU DID AND AWESOME JOB IN MAKING THE LOGO TRAIN ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE, I LOVE THE TRAIN AND THAT INSIDE EACH CABOOSE THERE ARE ACTUAL FREEBIES BEING CARRYED IN THERE. HOW CUTE IS THAT?? LOVE IT!!! AND THE BUTTONS WERE TO CLICK ON HOME, GALLERY, CALENDAR, SEARCH AND PROFILE AND MESSAGES,,,OMG!!!! WHO DID THIS??? BECAUSE i HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE BECAUSE THAT WAS JUST AN ABSOULETLY FANTASIC IDEA!!! lOVE WHERE YOUR HEADING WITH ALL OF THIS. JUST DON'T CHANGE THE BACKGROUND TO TYPE IN AND DON'T CHANGE THE LIGHT BLUE YOU HAVE AT THIS VERY MINUTE. IT'S VERY EASY ON THE EYES AND PRETTY AT THE SAME TIME. VERY CUTE!!! NOW FOR A GREAT TRAIN SMILEY WITH A CUTE CHARACTER IN IT. THAT WOULD BE THE CHERRY ON THE CAKE!!!

GOOD WORK LADIES, DEE AND LAURA. WOW, I CAN SEE IT'S BEEN TAKING YOU ALL AWHILE TO GET ALL YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW. BUT THE OUTCOME WILL BE WONDERFUL, CONGRATES ON MAKING THIS SITE SO GREAT. To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 198282 To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 768151 To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 796435 To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 59235 To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 427819 To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 373257 To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 15663 To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 191807 To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 183107 To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 253123 To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 482798
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D Empty Re: To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D

Post by Laura Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:07 pm

thank you ismile, very sweet! Smile

as for smileys... here is some added but were having trouble finding some really good ones...

To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 580101 To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 824241
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D Empty Re: To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Laura wrote:thank you ismile, very sweet! To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 561787

as for smileys... here is some added but were having trouble finding some really good ones...

To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 580101 To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 824241

WELL, WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP? LIKE HOW TO DO YOU GO ON GOGGLE TO FIND SMILEYS???
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:19 pm

just go to google type in train choo choo all aboard, etc... then go to the very top and click on images. they will all show there. you can click on icon or clip art, etc to narrow search....

ive been looking but these are the best yet... thanks!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:20 pm

To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 932747 I love the new look of your site. Congrats to you all for doing a terrific job! Thank You! To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 183107
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda_seitz Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:32 pm

I love the look to. To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 580101
amanda_seitz
amanda_seitz
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:48 pm

thank you guys for making it happen!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:10 pm

okay...about the smileys, when they did the upgrade on the site about a month ago we got extra space for smileys....butttttttt....we are just about at the end of that space now. So we have room for a few more, but we will be having to get rid of some if we get too many extras.

Just thought you might like to know where we stand on the smilies! bouquet
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Deedee wrote:okay...about the smileys, when they did the upgrade on the site about a month ago we got extra space for smileys....butttttttt....we are just about at the end of that space now. So we have room for a few more, but we will be having to get rid of some if we get too many extras.

Just thought you might like to know where we stand on the smilies! To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 125712

Well, I have no problem with getting rid of these. I can speak for myself. But I don't know if the others will agree...
to replace these. We hardly use these here.

To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 176185 To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 661574 To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 520617 To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 342902 To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 145685 The last one here will go anyhow because at the end of this month Halloween will be over. Which is actually on this saturday.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Choo choo!!!!!

To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D Trn18
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tiggerchik Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:50 am

I am loving the new look...I have one thing to say- the one with the 3 banana looking guys looks a little dirty. Or my mind is just in the gutter To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 22688
tiggerchik
tiggerchik
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:51 am

tiggerchik wrote:I am loving the new look...I have one thing to say- the one with the 3 banana looking guys looks a little dirty. Or my mind is just in the gutter To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 22688

Hahahaha.....you made me look back at it. Hmmmmm.....now that you mention it, it is very phallic looking!
To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 796435
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:23 am

Kathleen wrote:
tiggerchik wrote:I am loving the new look...I have one thing to say- the one with the 3 banana looking guys looks a little dirty. Or my mind is just in the gutter To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 22688

Hahahaha.....you made me look back at it. Hmmmmm.....now that you mention it, it is very phallic looking!
To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 796435

Yeah, she made me look back on it too. I was like what is she talking about. Let me go take a looksie. And I never noticed it. To me it just looks like they are doing a little motown back stepping in there, they take two back steps like chugging a train. Hey tiggerchik............get your mind out of the gutter girly!!!! To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 148170>>>> To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 502925
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:07 pm

omg, should we take it off!!??? i can see how you see that but i dont want anyone to be offended. lol ?????????????
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:16 pm

To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 719413 That is too funny!!! To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 580101 To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 580101 They are just dancing, RIGHT?? lol What kind of train are thet forming?? To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 719413

But really, I think its fine. Us ladies just have dirty minds. lol
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:35 pm

Please don't take it off. I am not offended at all by To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 580101 It actually makes me smile To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 581326
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:43 pm

ok we wont i dont think but if anybody does get offended just pm deedee or i and we will remove it. thanks everyone! Smile
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:36 pm

now not one of us is going to be able to look at it with out envisioning some rated x scene in our heads........lol
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Thank you tiggerchick!!!! I'll never look at a banana the same way again! To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 637303

This one I find scary.... To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 354532

To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 719413
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tiggerchik Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:52 am

Sorry ladies, I couldn't help it..the thing makes me laugh but I do have my mind in the gutter most of the time.

They are forming a special kind of train..and I will leave it at that To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 580101
tiggerchik
tiggerchik
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:55 am

LOL
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:10 am

Love the new site!

Looks like a bunch of bananas to me! To Deedee and Laura. How sampletrain is taking off. :D 580101
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:15 am

WHO YOU CALLIN BANANA! LOL
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down