Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

iWavecube Review

3 posters

Go down

iWavecube Review Empty iWavecube Review

Post by sunrae Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:47 pm

iWavecube Review Iwave_10 The Perfect Little Microwave For...™

The Company:
Founded in 2004, iCubed International, LLC, is driven by the opportunity to invent, the luxury to imagine and the need to innovate. For years we’ve been providing unique compact kitchen appliances for intelligent, influential individuals like you.
The iWavecube small microwave oven and the other small kitchen appliances that make up the iWavecube line are the result of a cutting edge design aesthetic that manages to harness the advantages of the latest in energy efficient and mobile technology.
This is a line of innovative products and services that will enhance the lives of people around the world. The goal of the iWavecube company is to provide users with a safe, stylish and easy-to-use compact microwave oven line that’s ideal for the home, workspace, dorm room, or anywhere else where space is limited.

Features:
• 600-watt personal-size microwave oven weighs only 12 pounds
• Push-button controls with digital display; 0.3-cubic-foot interior; whisper quiet operation
• Settings for all small foods
• Fold-down carrying handle
• Measures 10 by 10-1/2 by 12 inches
• Child lock out feature

This little microwave is great for your home, office, nursery, beauty salon, dorm room, theatre room, apartment, the man cave and more. Take your compact microwave on the road with you, whether you’re staying in a hotel or going RVing. The iWavecube comes fully equipped with a flip-up handle for portability, making it the appliance of choice for people who are on the go. Great for cookouts, camping, work, tailgating, the iWavecube’s uses are endless. Currently available in silver, black and white:

iWavecube Review Iwave_11 iWavecube Review Iwave_12 iWavecube Review Iwave_13

The Review:
When I took the microwave out of the box I was impressed by the sleek design and compact size but concerned whether it would really heat effectively. So I set about putting it to the test.

iWavecube Review Dscn0513

I made popcorn first by selecting the pre-programmed popcorn button, it popped the popcorn perfectly with no burnt kernels. Next I made a cup of soup and it came out hot and delicious. My cup of hot chocolate was hot and steaming just the way I like it! I also reheated pizza and sandwiches with excellent results. Mind you it is not a full-size oven so it will not accommodate a full-size plate, but is excellent for heating smaller items.

Because this microwave doesn't have a turntable, you'll find some hot spots so I recommend stirring or rotating half way through cooking cycle. As with any new microwave, there is a small learning curve so adjust cooking time as needed.

iWavecube Review Dscn0512

The power keys are located on the top and are so simple to operate . Three preset buttons one each for 10 seconds, 1 minute and 5 minute make heating customizable. The start button doubles as a 30 second increase to the cooking time. To the right are five preprogrammed settings, one for Hot Sandwiches, Popcorn, Coffee, Soup and even one for a Rx Gel Pack.

I was also surprised to find that it was whisper quiet when running, making it perfect for nurseries or TV rooms. I have decided to keep mine in our family/TV room in the basement so I don’t have to go upstairs just to pop popcorn or heat up snacks/dips.

This mini microwave is available at www.iWavecube.com and will soon be available in pink, green, blue, red and yellow.

The microwave oven has a 60 day money-back guarantee as well as a 1 year warranty on entire iWavecube plus a limited four year magnetron warranty.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

iWavecube Review Empty Re: iWavecube Review

Post by SVaughn21 Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:18 pm

awesome! I like the look of it a lot. We bought a mini fridge so Angelica wouldn't have to keep going up & down the stairs for drinks...this would be great to go on top of it

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:27 pm

I've seen these at a store--don't remember which one--but I thought they would be great for a college student or someone on their own.
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down