Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Slanket Review

2 posters

Go down

Slanket Review Empty Slanket Review

Post by Scatter_Brain Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:04 pm

Slanket Review Slanke10

Slanket Review Slanke11

I love sitting around wrapped up in a blanket, but what I don't like is having my arms constricted while doing so. I love having my arms covered up, but not being able to move them around freely is frustrating. I have seen the advertisements for the other popular blankets with sleeves, then found out about The Slanket. I was super excited to be able to do a review of this product. I have been using my Slanket for a while now and I absolutely love it as much now as I did when I first got it! It is extremely soft, lightweight and very comfortable. Another thing I love doing is sitting on the porch during those early Spring and Fall mornings and evenings, but it tends to be quite chilly during those times so I always have a blanket with me out there. The Slanket is perfect to use while sitting on the porch and drinking my coffee all while keeping my arms free and warm at the same time. The Slanket is made out of a super soft fleece, is huge - measuring 60"W x 95"L and it has really big sleeves making it oh so comfy. It's wide enough to wrap around me with tons of room left and long enough to cover my whole body all the way to my toes.It's even big enough to share with my husband when we're snuggled up on the couch watching movies. It will also be great for taking to my son's T-Ball practices because those nights watching him practice tend to get quite cold.

It is so easy to do the things I need to do while still keeping myself nice and cozy under my blanket. Changing the channel on the tv....not a problem, and I still have my arms free to play Words with Friends on my cell phone. Reading a book and having to turn the page....not a problem either. I really do love my Slanket!

The Slanket comes in many different colors and patterns. There is also a Siamese Slanket, which is the original gigantic fleece blanket with sleeves for two! There are even kids size Slankets!

You can learn more about The Slanket on their
website. You can connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Scatter_Brain
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Slanket Review Empty Re: Slanket Review

Post by honiiberrii Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:27 pm

Reminds me a lot of a snuggie which I thought I would like but ended up actually hating it...Wonder if this would work better. Thanks so much for the review hun! Will have to look into it.

honiiberrii
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by honiiberrii Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:29 pm

Do these wrap completely around or do the have the open back too like hospital gowns?

honiiberrii
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatter_Brain Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:48 am

They are open in the back like hospital gowns, but are plenty big enough to wrap completely around with room left over. I have never tried the Snuggie, so I can't say which one I better. What did you not like about the Snuggie?
Scatter_Brain
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down