Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Car Covers.com Review

3 posters

Go down

Car Covers.com Review Empty Car Covers.com Review

Post by Litlbel Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:09 pm

Car Covers.com Review Carcov10
Checking out carcovers.com is one of the best ways to protect your car’s exterior. Car covers are important, even for those with covered parking. Fortunately, car covers are inexpensive and portable. They are a common and efficient way to protect your exterior from scratches, discoloration and more! One of the best ways to protect your car’s exterior is to simply buy a cover. carcovers.com has CUSTOM FIT car covers for cars from over 100 makes. carcovers.com also provides covers that fit your car perfectly, they also provide car covers with multiple layers of advanced protection to ensure your car investment is guaranteed to be safe from sun, weather, natural, and even some physical damage
Car Covers.com Review Hello111
Carcovers.com offers 3 different covers to choose from for your car. They have the Ultimate, Deluxe and Basic Shield Car Cover.
The Ultimate Shield Car Cover provides all season indoor and outdoor protection for your vehicle. This nearly impenetrable multi-layer fabric is fleece lined to protect fine automotive finishes and to ensure your vehicle’s surface finish stays in pristine condition. The Ultimate Shield has a special multi-layer polypropylene, which is an oil based material, with a layer of micro-porous film sandwiched between it to ensure breathability. On the inside of the cover, there is a soft layer of fleece.
Deluxe Shield Car Cover The Deluxe Shield cover is safe to use in all types of weather conditions. It is WATERPROOF and is ideal for anything from high moisture climates. The Deluxe Shield has a special multi-layer polypropylene, which is an oil based material, with a layer of micro-porous film sandwiched between it to ensure breathability. On the inside of the cover, there is a non abrasive interior.
Basic Shield Car Cover The Basic Shield cover is made from a non-abrasive, spun-bond material that is thicker and stronger than other indoor covers.
ALL covers come with a FREE Storage bag, making it easy to put away when not in use.
Plus
Car Covers.com Review Freesh10
Car Covers.com Review Return10Car Covers.com Review Coverf10
Thanks to Ryan @ carcovers.com My 2006 Prius is now protected from the sun, rain and snow... It fits perfect as you can see in the pictures and is both easy to put on and take off. It took me less then 5 minutes to unpack & put on my cover. About the same time to take it off and put it back in the carry case. It fits snug and perfect on my Prius.
Car Covers.com Review Silly_11
Side View of my Prius with my New Car Cover
Car Covers.com Review Silly_13
Front View
Car Covers.com Review Silly_15
Rear View

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE product was provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by carcovers.com . Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by Litlbel on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Car Covers.com Review Empty Re: Car Covers.com Review

Post by Scatter_Brain Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Great review! Thanks for the info, Litlbel!
Scatter_Brain
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:10 am

Awesome review thanks for the review.

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content