Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

eBay...

+4
Laura
sherrylovesronnie
Patty432
Deedee
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

eBay... - Page 4 Empty Re: eBay...

Post by Patty432 Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:10 pm

Im bored!!! Im waiting to bid on a barbie that doesnt end for 1h 2m. I hope I get it!!! I didnt get the one that ended 2h ago. Mad
It went higher than I was willing to pay. So maybe this one.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:56 pm

15min.!!!! Whoohooo!!!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:12 pm

I didnt get it crying
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:13 pm

i am so sorry.... comfort
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:19 pm

Thats ok. I found another to bid on. Hopefully on this one. My paypal is burning a hole in my pocket lol
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:59 pm

So I bought my daughters Halloween costume on ebay today. Brand New with shipping was $10.98. Look how cute this is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170375094627&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:24 am

oh, that is just too cute.....
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by krista Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:48 pm

Deedee wrote:but about the razor blades I was excited to see that....they are really expensive to buy in the store, so I am thinking when I get some money together I will buy a dozen or so. Those Venus razors last SO long, it wouldn't surprise me if they quit making them because they are TOO GOOD.

my hubby sells them so let me know if u are intorested he has a friend who works for gilette Smile
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by krista Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Patty432 wrote:Okay, so I finally took some pics of my new and newer Barbies. The 1st one is the Illusion Masquerade Gala, I posted a pic of her on S4F a while ago when I first bought her, but now shes out and in the case. The 2nd is the Christian Dior Paris that my husband got me for our Anniversary. And the 3rd is of Nolan Millers Sheer Illusion that I just got yesterday (shes the one in the middle of the picture).

eBay... - Page 4 100_1838

eBay... - Page 4 100_1836

eBay... - Page 4 100_1837

omg i have the one in the back with the red on the bottom of the dress i think she is from avon right? i took mine off the sheft because the black was getting dusty i need a case like yours Smile
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by krista Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:13 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:Hey Patty...those Barbie's are gorgeous!!! Wow!! I could never collect all that. I wouldn't know where to store them all. And believe me I was one of those Beanie Baby problems....LOL>>> I still have some and I want to get rid of them but I need to find someone who will buy them. But with the exception of the Beanie Buddy Bears. Those are the bigger beanie babies. They are called Beanie Buddies. I have alot of the Bears only. And I won't get rid of those. I have them sitting in my bedroom on a shelf that lines across the top wall around the bedroom. Love my bears. ❤ ☀

i am looking for jungle beanie babies for my sons nursery because his room is jungle theme so if u or any of your friends have any cheap let me know Smile
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by krista Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:19 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:
Laura wrote:i could save them- which i still have a lot Smile but packing everything for the move, i really dont want to pack some stuff. you never know maybe you will find yourself getting some avon Wink
Yippee!!! face :cheers:
Oh, I got to get cracking on here posting my little heart out!! ❤
Not lotions though. Because I have to use fragrance free lotions. That's why I love body washes and Bars of soap. The smell doesn't linger. And I still feel clean and lady like.
Hey Laura do you remember all those lip glosses from Avon back in the 80's?? Like the Hamburger and the Fried Egg and stuff like that? Well, I bought some on ebay like 2 years ago because well, it's a long story but I was trying to actually find that strawberry that opened in half.
When I was a little girl like in elementary or so. This girl had one and I just had to have one, because I feel in love with it. Well, you know little kids don't have the money to buy stuff all we knew how to do was trade things with one another right? Well, anyhow I was so determined to get this strawberry that had different lipglosses on each side of the berry when you opened it. To me low and behold it was like wow!!! Something I just had to have. So I started to barter with the girl. I started to ask her if she could trade me the strawberry for something of mines she wanted. I would tell her of all sorts of stuff I had at my house in my room and we finally , after much, VERY much begging and pleading she finally gave in and traded the strawberry with me. OMG...for a child it was a big deal. I thought to myself. Wow, I have like the coolest thing ever!!!! Girl....you would never know what happened to me that day in school. .......lets' say that strawberry never made it to my house. I lost it in school that day and I can't tell you how much I cried my eyes out. sad LOL> But anyhow...years went by and by,,,and I would go to flea markets , yard sales, goodwills to seek out this strawberry I had once lost as a child to make things right in my world. Yeah, I know stupid to most people but hey....shoot...I needed closer with this thing, so I set out to find this strawberry from Avon. Okay. Then I moved here, and I met this lady who sold Avon and asked her about it and if she remembered this so called strawberry with the lipglosses in side on each side. She said she did but didn't think the company had it in stock since it was no longer a new or up to dated item.
But one day...someone told me about Ebay. And how it worked. And how you could find anything there. So I thought to myself ...yeah right...I had almost given up....when I started to look it up online Laura I found everything else there BUT the strawberry. So it started this big aw in me that I needed those too. Until one day I told all these people on Ebay that I was looking for this particular strawberry and that they would keep there eyes and ears open for it. Well, one day...in my private messages on there , this lady left me a message that she had one she bought from someone who had lots of stuff she kept over the years and was just getting rid of them and wanted to sell them on Ebay. OMG>>>when I went to look at the picture of this strawberry...THERE IT WAS!! I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL A DREAM!!! COULD IT BE??
I mean, I was asking myself for awhile there if in my childhood maybe it was all just a dream and this never happened and this strawberry never did exist. But after Actually seeing it online in a picture....OMG>>it all was true. It was that strawberry. I wanted it. I didn't care....I needed it. And I bought it and now it's mine at last...waiting for it to come in the mail was the hardest thing ever I had to wait for in the mail, needless to say. When the box came to me, I opened it carefully thinking OMG....I hope it is in good condition.
And it was!!!!! :cheers:
I started at that thing in my hand for hours just realizing that I made closer with something from my childhood's past. I know to some it might not be a big deal. But then again, when your a child things like that are. So I kept going online because since now my daughter heard about my story....THE STRAWBERRY STORY ...now she wanted one too. Plus she thought it was so cute a pretty. (Of couse we took out the old lipglosses and cleaned it out) So I began the hunt for another one. Surley I thought this is one thing hard to come by just cause I found one doesn't exactly mean I'll find another. But I did, and now she has one too!!! :cherry:
Not only do I have the strawberry, I have all the other that came out during that era.
Just thought I'd share this little story with you all. I know it may not be a big deal to some, and some might get it and understand it, but in any case it was my thing, and I don't care what people think. I found my childhood strawberry that never made it home.
But now after what seems like years, and years and years later. Now it's home. Wink

omg that story is so cute Smile you should so post a pic of this wonderful strawberry lol as alittle girl i always wanted one of those pink drivable cars lol and i remember balling my eyes out at my cusins house because her mom gave her one for her b-day i was so so upset and to this day i still want one lol so i promised myself when i have a little girl i am going to buy her one Smile it would be nice to give her the things i alwasys wanted and never got Smile
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:13 pm

hey, I have a few jungle beanie babies......would you be willing to swap for a couple cd's???
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:48 pm

krista wrote:
Patty432 wrote:Okay, so I finally took some pics of my new and newer Barbies. The 1st one is the Illusion Masquerade Gala, I posted a pic of her on S4F a while ago when I first bought her, but now shes out and in the case. The 2nd is the Christian Dior Paris that my husband got me for our Anniversary. And the 3rd is of Nolan Millers Sheer Illusion that I just got yesterday (shes the one in the middle of the picture).

eBay... - Page 4 100_1838

eBay... - Page 4 100_1836

eBay... - Page 4 100_1837

omg i have the one in the back with the red on the bottom of the dress i think she is from avon right? i took mine off the sheft because the black was getting dusty i need a case like yours Smile
Yes it is, its Winter Splendor. Although, mine is no longer in the case, I had to make room for new ones. Although its been awhile since I have gotten any. eBay... - Page 4 665132 We just bought a car 2 months ago and paid for it in full. So now I have to wait awhile before I can get anymore. Hopefully I will get one for X-mas or V-day.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by krista Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Deedee wrote:hey, I have a few jungle beanie babies......would you be willing to swap for a couple cd's???

what beanies do u have?
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:17 am

i will go through my box....do they have to have the paper tags, cuz if not I have a ton, but I have a few that still have the paper tags.....anyway, i will take a photo of all of them I have and post them in here for you to see....that will take much less time than me writing down what ones I have.
I can prolly do that tonight or tomorrow depending on how much time I spend on here......
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by krista Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Deedee wrote:i will go through my box....do they have to have the paper tags, cuz if not I have a ton, but I have a few that still have the paper tags.....anyway, i will take a photo of all of them I have and post them in here for you to see....that will take much less time than me writing down what ones I have.
I can prolly do that tonight or tomorrow depending on how much time I spend on here......

thats great! honestly i rip the tags off all his beanies and stuffed animals because i dont want him chewing on the tag and chocking on it... so if they dont have tags it doesnt matter to me i am not looking for them to sell i am just looking for them to decorate his room and some he can keep in the car to keep him busy on long rides Smile
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:09 pm

okay i am running behind on my list of things to do...i will try to get this done tonight.... sorry
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by krista Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:24 am

it is ok i know all to well what u mean... i have been on the go all day and now it is 12:30 at night and i cant get to bed so i came on here to write to u wonderful people lol i just got done dusting my living room and cleaning the bathroom yes i was washing the toilet and tub at 12 at night lol and i did the dishes and washed down the counters and table... it sort of sucks though because the bedrooms are the ones that i need to clean up ( hubby was off today and doesnt clean up after himself) but since it is so late and my son and hubby are sleeping i cant vac or clean bedrooms grr... so now since the rest of the house is clean i dont know what to do... but yea just let me know when u are able to do it Smile i hope all is well
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4