Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

eBay...

+4
Laura
sherrylovesronnie
Patty432
Deedee
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

eBay... Empty eBay...

Post by Deedee Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:50 am

Well, I have just started doing the eBay thing. I have bought stuff off of there in the past, but just this month my friend and I decided to start selling stuff on there.
I went through Auctiva and that makes it so much nicer and its pretty easy too. And right now they are having a special where you get your first 30 days free on Auctiva. That may be an ongoing thing, I don't know, I just signed up with them today.
But I put about 6 new items on there tonight. Now my brain feels like its growing mushrooms or something. So I better do something different for a little while. But like my friend said it's best if I get everything on all at once, that way when it comes to shipping the stuff out it is just one trip to the post office instead of one a day all week long!

pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/logos/logoEbay_x45.gif" style="width: 110;height: 45" alt="" />
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

eBay... Empty Re: eBay...

Post by Patty432 Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:31 am

Thats Awesome!! Good Luck selling :D
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:56 pm

Thanks...i will be the next eBay millionaire, and you guys can all say "hey we knew her when..." LOL
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:03 am

Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrylovesronnie Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:40 am

what gets me upset about ebay is people selling their free samples they get in the mail for profit.

sherrylovesronnie
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:21 am

i bought coupons on ebay once...never again. I thought i would get all sorts of good deals, but I get better ones from my friends in the coupon train.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:23 am

but about the razor blades I was excited to see that....they are really expensive to buy in the store, so I am thinking when I get some money together I will buy a dozen or so. Those Venus razors last SO long, it wouldn't surprise me if they quit making them because they are TOO GOOD.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:57 am

lol like the stride gum!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:07 am

lol...yeah, exactly!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:39 am

i just listed a few things on ebay also. i have soooooooo much new Avon stuff left from when i was a representative. hopefully it sells well because im putting all the moolah in bank for the house!! lol
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:04 am

Good luck!! I hope you sell it all too.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:45 pm

thx a lot!!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:22 pm

hah...i just bought a bunch of avon samples off of eBay....still waiting for them in the mail
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:31 pm

oh you suck! im selling tons of them!!! and lotions, perfumes, etc! check my stuff out under seller name "bonzalala". go to advanced search to do that. i have tons not listed too.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:51 pm

okay i just bid on a few of your things. i wish you had a buy it now option. Wink
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:54 pm

thx! see i always wonder about doing that.... i think what if somebody would pay more or what if someone wont bid because they have to wait so long...plus it cost more to list.and i dont want to have people wait for me to ship. like these end on my days off. i f i had buy it now then i work on these days. that make sense??? i over think everything
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:59 pm

yeah, actually the shipping thing makes tons of sense. i only do the buy it now on about half of my stuff so far. Its mainly the stuff that i didn't hardly pay anything for, so I am happy if it goes for dirt cheap. I am just learning this stuff so I will be experimenting with the best way to do things.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:04 pm

ya i have sold for awhile on ebay and used to do it through auctiva BEFORE they started charging monthly!!! now that is only a good deal if you have multiple listings at once. all these i did through ebay because it was under the $2.95 or whatever it wouldve been through auctiva and im not listing anymore til these are done. ebay has actually gotten better to with how they set up the sellers page and options.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:16 pm

if you have more than 15 lisings in a month auctiva is 9.95 a month!! I am really not so sure that is a good deal. I have already had nearly 15 listings just in the last two weeks....and not everything sells!! So I am not making money hand over fist here to be able to give to auctiva!!!

But I really like how easy the whole photo thing is with auctiva. All one price, too instead of extra for extra pics. I don't know...I am thinking I need to get tons more on there TODAY...so i better get at it!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:26 pm

here is what i do now...
i see how many listings im gonna do and see if it would be cheaper to buy the 15 through auctiva. you could do if you want the 2.95 for 15 listing and then 2.95 for another 15 listings...
then for ebay i always do the gallery picture for 35 cents and pay for 1 or 2 more pictures. just say you can send more pictures to them in email if they need them closer, etc. like for the avon, i took one pic of the entire lot and use that as main pic then 1 or 2 close ups of half of each lot. that way they can see. each listing is no more than 65 cents each time. and make sure you dont screw yourself on shipping either. sometimes flatrate is better.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:38 pm

that is one of the reasons I bought this stamps.com thing. it has a scale that hooks up to your computer. you know ahead of time what it is going to cost.
But can you just go month by month with the auctiva? I never thought of that. Because right now I am getting a lot of stuff on there, so it would be worth the extra. But if I had any reason why I had to slow down, then it would so suck to have to pa premium price and not use it. right now I am still using auctiva for their one free month that they offer. but hey keep reminding me that my month is almost up.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:40 pm

LET ME DOUBLE CK BUT YESTERDAY IM PRETTY SURE IT SAID 2.95 A MONTH, YADA YADA I DIDNT READ THE DETAILS.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:47 pm

SO HERE IS A BIT OF WHAT I FOUND...
IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO BE LISTING NON STOP??? IF SO HERE IS WHAT I WOULD DO.
DO THE $2.95 A MONTH AND IF YOU GO OVER THE 15 LISTINGS HERE IS WHAT IT SAYS..* Additional listings over 15 will be charged at $0.50 each. WHO CARES. ITS CHEAPER THAN WHAT I PAY THROUGH EBAY 65 CENTS. SO YOURE STILL SAVING! YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANY TIME IF YOU SLOW DOWN TO EVERY OTHER MONTH ETC BUT YOU HAVE TO READ WHEN YOU CAN CUZ YOU CAN BE CHARGED THE WHOLE MONTH OR NONE (KINDA LIKE RENT) Smile ALSO, WHY NOT TRY LETTING YOUR FREE TRIAL RUN OUT THEN SEE IF YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR ANOTHER FREE TRIAL?? OR DO THE MONTH TO MONTH CANCEL AND SIGN UP AGAIN..... 🐰
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:19 pm

I just bought another Barbie off ebay!!! Thats 2 in 2 days, Im so bad, lol!!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:47 pm

So show us the photos!!! We want to see Barbie!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next