Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING

+8
Terri77
sherrylovesronnie
Patty432
Kathleen
Deedee
Laura
jersma
hissprout
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING - Page 2 Empty Re: ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING

Post by lsmile4freebies Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:48 am

hissprout wrote:Thank you so much everybody! You have no idea what all you save said means to us. Ismile, here is all the info on what I am going through, it will explain WAY better then I can right now. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectopic_pregnancy *******THERE MAY BE GRAPHIC PICTURES********** I am not sure if there are, but just in case, I wanted to make sure that was said.

Ismile, they found mine in my left tube, and I have three incisions on my stomach. It's not too bad, but they blow your stomach up with gas to see everything, and now I feel all queezy and bloated. Trying to burp it out, but that's not working, and I don't want to drink or eat anything to make me have more gas and it be worse!

I am taking things easy and getting ready for our wedding. Mike is having me rest all the time, which is good because I would push myself and then break down. Two more days ladies. Saturday I will be married! YaY! That's better news that what has happened. I hope to be back on here all the time real soon! ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING - Page 2 561787 Thank you all so much! ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING - Page 2 561787 You have made us feel so special. ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING - Page 2 427882
I was right then. It was a falopian tube pregnancy. Geez Sprout I hope your doing much better and your up and going soon. Get lots of rest and relaxation.
So what are ya going to wear on your wedding day girly?? ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING - Page 2 299706 I'm so excited for you. Details. I want details. Are ya going to have a reception afterwards?? Outside or inside wedding...ooooh...I'm so excited for you. ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING - Page 2 768151
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING - Page 2 Empty Re: ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING

Post by hissprout Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:34 am

Hey everybody!! I am slowly coming back Smile YaY! lol. I do have some wedding pictures, but I am afraid they are not very good right now, but will post anyway. Smile Hope to back on here full time again. We have SO much to clean and organize now. Thank you all Smile Much love.
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:13 am

Congrats! Girl! i am so happy for you!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:31 pm

***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING - Page 2 198282 Congrats Sprouters!!
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:01 pm

Hey Sprout, so how are you feeling? Are you all healed up now? And are ya done with cleaning up the house and stuff? Did you get lots of ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING - Page 2 334902 presents?? Your dress was really pretty. So how are the kids doing? And your little girl in school? Remember it was her first time taking the bus and all? ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING - Page 2 213660
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:41 am

So glad to hear you are starting to feel better. I think staying busy like you are, will help the healing process, all the way around.
Thanks for keeping us informed.
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:02 pm

wave everybody! ismile, i am doing pretty darn good. so busy with the kids and the house and everything. we didn't really get that much for the house, but what we did get was HUGE! like kitchen appliances and stuff like that. We got really lucky.

Syd is doing great in school, she is having her first school party next friday. She had her first fundraiser, cookie dough. yummy. It's due monday! Smile She made $60 so far. YaY! The other three brats are doing great. The baby is walking now. YaY!! He is also getting six teeth in at the same time. Christian is starting potty training, and that is a fight. UGH! He says he wants to go, so we are doing that. Been busy busy busy. Syd's fifth bday is the monday after halloween, then thanksgiving, then christmas, then mike's bday, then sky's bday, then christian's bday. we don't get a break until april! UGH! Hope all is well on your end. Talk to you all soon.

much love,

sprout.

than you wicked! Smile
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:22 pm

hissprout wrote:wave everybody! ismile, i am doing pretty darn good. so busy with the kids and the house and everything. we didn't really get that much for the house, but what we did get was HUGE! like kitchen appliances and stuff like that. We got really lucky.

Syd is doing great in school, she is having her first school party next friday. She had her first fundraiser, cookie dough. yummy. It's due monday! ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING - Page 2 561787 She made $60 so far. YaY! The other three brats are doing great. The baby is walking now. YaY!! He is also getting six teeth in at the same time. Christian is starting potty training, and that is a fight. UGH! He says he wants to go, so we are doing that. Been busy busy busy. Syd's fifth bday is the monday after halloween, then thanksgiving, then christmas, then mike's bday, then sky's bday, then christian's bday. we don't get a break until april! UGH! Hope all is well on your end. Talk to you all soon.

much love,

sprout.

than you wicked! ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING - Page 2 561787
Oh wow so happy you got kitchen appliances way cool stuff. What like a stove or something or a refridgerator? Or are we talking toasters here?? LOL>>>
And Syd is already selling stuff at school?? Wow, I didn't do that stuff till I got to middle school or something. At least she is having fun and enjoying school huh? And is missing her getting alot better now? Are you getting used to the fact that she is gonna be gone now ?? I know it was hard but hey, the birdies have to fly from the nest sometime....ya know what I mean? It sucks because me I only have one so it's gonna hit me hard when she leaves the house when she is ready and all. At least you will have more to lean back on.
And as for Christian potty training that is so great!!! The moment he finishes with pampers you save more money girl. And you will only have to buy diapers for the baby. So that is a big help there. And as for all those events coming up....I hear ya. Same over here. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Anniversary but not as much as you though. You got me beat.
Thanks for coming online and updating on how you are doing and all. You know we all care about ya. Even if we are just cyber friends hey, we can feel ya when you type to us. Okay? So keep in touch with us and don't forget to grab those freebies or your mailbox won't be full anymore. Gotta keep the freebies flowing there girly. It's what keeps us going sometimes. Happy mailbox moments.
Much love to ya too, lsmile4freebies ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING - Page 2 561787 ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING - Page 2 373257
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:17 pm

Ok, after all that, I need a nap!! ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING - Page 2 Sleep Girl, the word busy doesn't beging to cover what you do! Makes me tired reading about it! Thanks for letting us know. We're all here for you!
***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING - Page 2 427882

I think now, you need to relax more!!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2