Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING

+8
Terri77
sherrylovesronnie
Patty432
Kathleen
Deedee
Laura
jersma
hissprout
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING Empty ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING

Post by hissprout Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:42 pm

Well, here is an update on everything going on.

The raccoon did belong to the neighbors, and they are supposed to be letting it go in the wild. We are still putting out the trap just in case, and if we catch it, we will let it go.

I went to the hospital last night and spent five hours in there for them to be so rude and very very mean. All of this started because, Thursday morning I started spotting, then it got a little heavier, but then went away all day. Friday I felt fine, and it started again, so I called the doc and they said go to the E.R. We did that, spent five hours there for them to basically tell me nothing! I am still pregnant, but the ultrasound showed nothing. My menstrual cycle is not normal, and never has been, so we are not as far along as we though. I am about four weeks according to the HCG levels in my blood. Both urine and blood test showed positive for pregnancy. They did find Nabothian cysts on my cervix(which they didn't tell us, we found out by reading the papers they gave us to take home) I looked that up because I had no idea what it was. If you don't know, here is a link to a site that explains it the best I could find. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001514.htm When it was time for me to go home, they ripped the IV right out of my arm and left a HUGE bruise. Now we have to find a different hospital to have the baby at, as long as I carry him/her to term. I am still spotting, very lightly, only when I wipe(sorry if TMI). So we have to wait until Monday for me to even call a doctor, and the earliest I can actually go is Thursday, since we have NOBODY to watch the boys, or to be here when the girls get off the bus. I will keep you all updated.

I may not post anything for awhile. I do read everybody's post, but with all this going on, I am very depressed and want to know what is wrong with me. I am in no way trying to hurt anybody's feelings by not responding to a post, and I do hope you all understand. I haven't even been getting the freebies because I am too depressed.

I hope to be back on here soon. I hope you all are well.
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING Empty Re: ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING

Post by jersma Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:50 pm

Sprout, you just take care of yourself. I know it is hard right now and you have a lot of things going on, but always look for the best in everything cuz there always is something there.
Now smile and relax nana
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING Empty Re: ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING

Post by Laura Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:19 pm

omg sprout! no worries, just get yourself healthy and a different hospital! i will definately keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hopew you the best!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:41 pm

Sprout, oh sweetie....take it easy!!! I wish I lived close to you I would be watching your kids so you could do your stuff!!! But try to stay off your feet. Drink lots and lots of water. No lifting...and NO SEX until your pregnancy is well underway. At least until this spotting settles down.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Sprout, just take care of yourself. That is the main thing. We are all here thinking of you and wishing the best always.
I will continue positive thoughts toward you and your family. There is no need to apologize to your friends.
I wish I lived closer so that I could help you out. Because I would love to watch your children so you could get to the doctor as soon as possible. ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 424950
PS.....I just saw Deedee's post....I am in total agreement.
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:32 pm

Sprout, take care of yourself. Some women do have irregular periods while pregnant, my cousin did until she was 5 months pregnant. The thing that worries me is the cysts. Thats what they claimed I had when I was pregnant with my daughter, they said it was normal for a pregnant woman to get them. But, after I had her, come to find out, it wasnt that at all. I had pre-cancerous cells on my cervix, and it tripled in size while I was pregnant. They ended up having to cut off 1/2 of my cervix because of it. Yes it grows back, mine inside out, but the fact that they were SOOO wrong really pissed me off. I would get a second opinion on that, if I were you. No, there is nothing you can do while pregnant, but at least you would be aware, and have time to prepare. I didnt. Take care and please keep us updated.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrylovesronnie Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:30 am

I had spotting during my second pregency.it is common mostly durning your 1st terimister.

sherrylovesronnie
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Terri77 Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:57 am

***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 152789 ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 974791 ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 424950 aww Sprout..we all love and care for you.The dang ER treated you so wrong ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 71617 Sure hope you and baby do better. ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 125712
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:11 am

DANG STUPID ER PEOPLE. I HEAR YA. I'VE HAD THE SAME KIND OF BAD TREATMENT TO ME TOO. IT'S LIKE SOME OF THOSE NURSES AND FOLKS THAT WORK AT THE ER THEY TRAIN THEM ALL AT A "BE A TOTAL B**** SCHOOL" OR SOMETHING.
on a serious note sprout...my thoughts go out to you and what your going through. I wish I was there so I can watch the kids for you too on monday so you can do whatever it is you gotta do. This sucks. Can't you have someone watch them at all so you can go sooner than Thursday?? I mean, what about a neighbor or some friend?? Or maybe call a sitter or something or cousin or sister or somekind of family member of your boyfriends side of the family so you won't have to wait so long till thrusday to see a doctor??
Now I'm nervous over here for you. Dang it. I will keep you in my thoughts and deep prayers.
And about the racoon...hhmm...I knew it had to be someone's. Glad to know that issue will soon be resolved and the kids can play outside once again. ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 198282
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:51 pm

Pattys right, get a second opinion maybe even a third. I have had the worst experiences with Dr and Dentist. ARGH!! I'm so soryy that you're stressed and having such a hard time right now. The spotting ....I have heard of that happening so don't let it get you too down. Have you ever watched "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" .....most of those girls have what seems to be a period. Keep us posted girl, we totally care about you and your family!!
I wish I could be there to help you with your kids too, I think we all do. We will send positive energy out for you, a say a little something to the big guy up stairs. If you need anything that we can help you with please let us no. Want me to get your freebies for ya??? It's somethin tiny that I can do. ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 213660 You still need your shampoos and lotions. I'll send you my doubles since I already have your info, you still need your surprises in the mail. ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 191807
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:57 pm

Flameworker, that is so sweet of you. You are such a good person for offering that to do that for Sprout.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:07 pm

flameworker wrote:Pattys right, get a second opinion maybe even a third. I have had the worst experiences with Dr and Dentist. ARGH!! I'm so soryy that you're stressed and having such a hard time right now. The spotting ....I have heard of that happening so don't let it get you too down. Have you ever watched "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" .....most of those girls have what seems to be a period. Keep us posted girl, we totally care about you and your family!!
I wish I could be there to help you with your kids too, I think we all do. We will send positive energy out for you, a say a little something to the big guy up stairs. If you need anything that we can help you with please let us no. Want me to get your freebies for ya??? It's somethin tiny that I can do. ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 213660 You still need your shampoos and lotions. I'll send you my doubles since I already have your info, you still need your surprises in the mail. ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 191807

Patty432 wrote:Flameworker, that is so sweet of you. You are such a good person for offering that to do that for Sprout.
I so agree with Patty, Flameworker. That is a kind and noble thing of you to do for her.
It's so nice to know we got some great people on here and willing to do good things for others. ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 424950
I feel the love up in here. ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 290178
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:08 pm

i agree completely!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:40 pm

What an awesome bunch we have here!!! bouquet
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:31 pm

***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 427882
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:07 am

I didn't see this til just now, I've been going nuts with finals. hug Everything will be okay. All your Save-A-Buck friends are here for you. You and the baby are in my prayers.
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:01 pm

hey sprout! how are you doing? just checking on ya to make sure you are okay
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:37 pm

I think Sprout said that she will be gone for awhile until she feels better. Until then just to post because she can't anwer us right now.
She said something to this effect in the last or first post?? ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 213660
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:46 pm

I am here! Went to the hospital yesterday morning with extreme pain in my lower abdomen. Turns out we had an ectopic pregnancy. I had to have emergency surgery to remove it. I am doing well right now! Smile I am sore because I have three incisions on my lower abdomen. Mike has been fantastic through all of this. I feel so bad for making everybody worry. My parents and Mike's mom has been helping out a lot, and I really appreciate them and all of you for understanding and being supportive. I don't know how "active" I will be on here, since I just had the surgery, and we have the wedding on Saturday. I will try. Hope you all are doing well, and thank you so much! Smile
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:03 pm

I am so sorry Sprout. I know you were excited about this baby. I sure hope you are feeling better now,though. Just take it easy for now....we are always here for ya.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:05 pm

I am sorry to hear that. I am glad that you are doing better. It must be really crazy right now with the wedding and the relatives. Hang in there girl flower
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:40 pm

So sorry to here that Sprout. Hope you feel better soon. ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 125712
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:25 pm

hissprout wrote:I am here! Went to the hospital yesterday morning with extreme pain in my lower abdomen. Turns out we had an ectopic pregnancy. I had to have emergency surgery to remove it. I am doing well right now! ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 561787 I am sore because I have three incisions on my lower abdomen. Mike has been fantastic through all of this. I feel so bad for making everybody worry. My parents and Mike's mom has been helping out a lot, and I really appreciate them and all of you for understanding and being supportive. I don't know how "active" I will be on here, since I just had the surgery, and we have the wedding on Saturday. I will try. Hope you all are doing well, and thank you so much! ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 561787

Hey there Sprout!!! Welcome back even if it's just for a short time. No hurry now.
Hey, uummm...what's a ectopic pregnancy? Is that when it's trapped in the falopian tube? So sorry don't know much about this. Maybe you can educate me??
But hey, did they say if you can have more children in the future or what? Not that you need anymore Sprout. But just in case you do and if you want choices. What did the doc say? How long did the surgery take? And how long was your stay at the hospital sweetie? Just learning some stuff over here. ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 213660 Take care okay? And if the wedding is this saturday is there anyway you can prosprone it for another time when your feeling up to it and all healed??
I'll miss you in here. I'm glad your okay Sprout. I like you girl. You keep in touch with us okay? ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 424950 Here are some flowers for your get well soon for beside your bed. ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 125712 ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 59235
And remember Sprout God has a reason for everything. Maybe he just knew you had too much on your plate right now sweetie. And your kids need you right now. You know what I mean? You might have been spreading yourself too thin. Love all your kids for me and give them a big hug!!! ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 373257
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:40 pm

Oh I'm so sorry!sad I am glad you're okay though. That is the most important thing! hug
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Thank you so much everybody! You have no idea what all you save said means to us. Ismile, here is all the info on what I am going through, it will explain WAY better then I can right now. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectopic_pregnancy *******THERE MAY BE GRAPHIC PICTURES********** I am not sure if there are, but just in case, I wanted to make sure that was said.

Ismile, they found mine in my left tube, and I have three incisions on my stomach. It's not too bad, but they blow your stomach up with gas to see everything, and now I feel all queezy and bloated. Trying to burp it out, but that's not working, and I don't want to drink or eat anything to make me have more gas and it be worse!

I am taking things easy and getting ready for our wedding. Mike is having me rest all the time, which is good because I would push myself and then break down. Two more days ladies. Saturday I will be married! YaY! That's better news that what has happened. I hope to be back on here all the time real soon! Smile Thank you all so much! Smile You have made us feel so special. ***********update************FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD---SORRY GUYS, ITS A GIRL THING 427882
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next