Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG

+3
jersma
Patty432
Terri77
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG Empty Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG

Post by Terri77 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Ok i know Ismile and i are BIG fans.Anyone else? Ismile please post all your comments cause i sure have missed your good posts. bounce I hope Ronnie goes.Did you vote for anyone on the new thinge?? I voted for Michele(i think thats her name).The one who is quiet and a scientist.
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG Empty Re: Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG

Post by Patty432 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:06 pm

I soooo am!!! Ismiles got me hooked!!! I voted for Jeff. I HATE!!! Ronnie!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG Empty Re: Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG

Post by Terri77 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Cool beans Patty...Yea i saw on the cbs site where people were voting for Jeff.Here is the site i use and watch on line when i miss it at night.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Terri77 wrote:Cool beans Patty...Yea i saw on the cbs site where people were voting for Jeff.Here is the site i use and watch on line when i miss it at night.
[url=http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/[/quote[/url]]

I watch on there too!! I never remember its on until about halfway through.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:10 pm

Jesse's gone!!!! yay chicken dance woohoo
I wonder who the 2 will be next week. I hope its Natalie and Chima!!! I guess now we will find out which side Michelle's really on.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:15 pm

Patty432 wrote:Jesse's gone!!!! yay chicken dance woohoo
I wonder who the 2 will be next week. I hope its Natalie and Chima!!! I guess now we will find out which side Michelle's really on.
i didn't watch anyone this season after jesse came back - he creeps me out
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Terri77 Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:39 pm

Amen there Patty Smile didnt he even act like a creep with Julie No Im thinkin the gals have an aliance thumbs up
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:24 am

jersma wrote:

Terri77 wrote:

Amen there Patty Smile didnt he even act like a creep with Julie No Im thinkin the gals have an aliance thumbs up

I totally agree. I don't like Jesse at all! I mean, how concited can you be ?? Did you take a look at his tshirt he was wearing?? It had a picture of himself (with his shirt off of course) and the tshirt said
The Myth
The Man
The Legand
I mean..geezz how much more can you get sick of someone contantly posing and walking around thinking he's God or something. So glad he's gone too.
Now if Natatlie goes and or Chima goes, I'll be a happy camper too.
I want Jeff to win this whole game. I like Jeff he's a real dude. I think Russel is wishey washey. Don't know what to think about him anymore! Especially now that he told Jesse his so called alliance with him and Jeff. I mean, if that wasn't low enough!

Last edited by lsmile4freebies on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction)
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:23 pm

I think Michelle is going to put up Natalie and Chima this week and hopefully Chima will go home. Isn't this week a double evict week? I'm not sure how that works so hopefully they both will go.

Silas
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:57 am

I watched Big Brother After Dark on Showtime and now Jordan is the HOH and Chima seems to be gone. I guess we'll have to wait till Sunday to see what went on. AND Lydia is wearing a superhero suit and has pink hair.

I'm getting the impression that Chima left on her own. Tune in tonight to find out.

Last edited by Silas on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info.)

Silas
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Terri77 Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:41 am

lsmile4freebies wrote:
jersma wrote:

Terri77 wrote:

I totally agree. I don't like Jesse at all! I mean, how concited can you be ?? Did you take a look at his tshirt he was wearing?? It had a picture of himself (with his shirt off of course) and the tshirt said
The Myth
The Man
The Legand
I mean..geezz how much more can you get sick of someone contantly posing and walking around thinking he's God or something. So glad he's gone too.
Now if Natatlie goes and or Chima goes, I'll be a happy camper too.
I want Jeff to win this whole game. I like Jeff he's a real dude. I think Russel is wishey washey. Don't know what to think about him anymore! Especially now that he told Jesse his so called alliance with him and Jeff. I mean, if that wasn't low enough!

Thanks Ismile..i couldnt firgure out what shirt said!! and throw up I want Mishel(sp) to win or any gal.But if not a gal then Kevin or Jeff...Heck Lydia is starting to grow on me also.
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Terri77 Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:44 am

lips are sealed

Last edited by Terri77 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:36 am

Silas wrote:I watched Big Brother After Dark on Showtime and now Jordan is the HOH and Chima seems to be gone. I guess we'll have to wait till Sunday to see what went on. AND Lydia is wearing a superhero suit and has pink hair.

I'm getting the impression that Chima left on her own. Tune in tonight to find out.
How did Jordan get HOH? I thought it was Michelle that won?
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:10 am

Terri77 wrote:
Silas wrote:I watched Big Brother After Dark on Showtime and now Jordan is the HOH and Chima seems to be gone. I guess we'll have to wait till Sunday to see what went on. AND Lydia is wearing a superhero suit and has pink hair.

NEXT TIME PUT SPOILER ALERT WHEN YOU POST ABOUT BB. No argh upset thank you

I had all intentions of it but I guess I forgot. My bad.

Silas
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:12 am

Patty432 wrote:

How did Jordan get HOH? I thought it was Michelle that won?
Michelle did win but then they must have had some twist happen and another challenge. I guess we'll find out tonight what all went on. The houseguest didn't do much talking about it.

Silas
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Terri77 Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:46 am

Silas wrote:
Terri77 wrote:

Its all good..i edited my mean post,so i am sorry.Some of us dont have the luxury as others so we anxiously wait for the show.It is nice to meet another BB fan!! flower ,,so hello and welcome to a very nice home.Again i am really sorry for beign rough on ya.Sometimes i have my senior moments. comfort
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:44 pm

Terri77 wrote:
Silas wrote:
Terri77 wrote:

Its all good..i edited my mean post,so i am sorry.Some of us dont have the luxury as others so we anxiously wait for the show.It is nice to meet another BB fan!! flower ,,so hello and welcome to a very nice home.Again i am really sorry for beign rough on ya.Sometimes i have my senior moments. comfort
Yeah, Silas. She really didn't mean anything by that, except that most of us do wait till it comes on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday to see what happens next. Since we don't have the means to do the Showtime afterdark thing. Can't afford that stuff. We love to be surprised. But you didn't know. Glad to know your a BB fan too. woohoo thumbs up
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:25 am

It's all good. I don't hate. But we found out nothing on tonight's episode. But from what I've been reading they are going to air it Tuesday.

Silas
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:42 am

AAhhh, is it safe to say that Chima and Natalie are getting on my nerves??? go out And they need to go?Anyone here feel me? argh
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Terri77 Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:40 am

lsmile4freebies wrote:AAhhh, is it safe to say that Chima and Natalie are getting on my nerves??? go out And they need to go?Anyone here feel me? argh

right behind ya girl!!! I cant wait for Tuesday's show.OMG..all 3 girls crying over Jessie!! Kevin did make me laugh with his comments.LOL!!
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:15 am

I cant stand those 3 girls!!! Crying over Jesse, OMG!! Get over it. Honest guy my *ss. He talked just as much crap as the rest of them. Cant wait for Tuesday!!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:42 am

Terri77 wrote:
lsmile4freebies wrote:AAhhh, is it safe to say that Chima and Natalie are getting on my nerves??? go out And they need to go?Anyone here feel me? argh

right behind ya girl!!! I cant wait for Tuesday's show.OMG..all 3 girls crying over Jessie!! Kevin did make me laugh with his comments.LOL!!

Patty432 wrote:I cant stand those 3 girls!!! Crying over Jesse, OMG!! Get over it. Honest guy my *ss. He talked just as much crap as the rest of them. Cant wait for Tuesday!!!

I know!!! For real. I told you he thought himself as a God!!! Geezzz...he thinks American likes him...and he's sooo wrong. American can't stand him at allllll!!!!!! I wish they wouldn't ever let him back on the show. And did you hear what he said to Julie after he got out? He said , "Well it doesn't matter because he was gonna end up being a sports caster after the show "or some crap like that!!! And now these girls are all crying for him like he died or something. I'm so with both of you on this deal. whatever

Last edited by lsmile4freebies on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG Empty WARNING ADULT CONTENT

Post by Terri77 Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:46 am

So what did you all think of last nights show?Chima was acting like a 5 yr old brat.!! What a sore loser!!..Also Natile trying to say it was all Micheles fault?? Give me a break.The only reason why Lydia wants out is so she can be with Jessie!! Friend who has live feed said that Chima and Natalie was giving Jessie hand jobs under sheets throw up !!!..On a side note i think Jeff and Jordan makes a sweet couple.Dont forget its double eviction Thursday night!!!!
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:17 pm

omg....maybe we should have this thread rated PG?!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:24 pm

Terri77 wrote:So what did you all think of last nights show?Chima was acting like a 5 yr old brat.!! What a sore loser!!..Also Natile trying to say it was all Micheles fault?? Give me a break.The only reason why Lydia wants out is so she can be with Jessie!! Friend who has live feed said that Chima and Natalie was giving Jessie hand jobs under sheets throw up !!!..On a side note i think Jeff and Jordan makes a sweet couple.Dont forget its double eviction Thursday night!!!!
That is so gross!!!! But it doesnt surprise me. Lydia is pathetic!!! Really, like Jesse would want her on the outside, maybe for a BJ (sorry deedee lol) but thats it!!! Chima, BIG baby!!! I get the whole "Diva" thing, but really, enough was enough!!! That was so sweet of Jeff to let Jordan have HOH, they are so freakin cute!!! I hope both Natile and Lydia go home. Cant want till tomorrow night!!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next