Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG

+3
jersma
Patty432
Terri77
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG

Post by Patty432 Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:23 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:BUMPING THIS UP TO GIVE EVERYONE WHO'S A FAN OF BIG BROTHER AS A REMINDER NOT TO FORGET IT COMES ON TONIGHT!!!! I HOPE ANYONE WINS BUT NATALIE. I DON'T LIKE HER. Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 4 243622
Me Too!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG

Post by lsmile4freebies Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:21 pm

Man, I'm so proud of Jordan winning the "Heads Will Roll" game. I was like ...yeeesss.. You go girl.
I don't want Natalie to win nothing.
Kevin and Jordan should go to the end. And hopefully Jordan will win this whole game. She really needs the money really really bad.
I know she rode Jeff's coat tails and all , but she did win some stuff in the house and she did try her best. She is such a good person at heart. I value that. As for playing the game. I know Kevin is playing a good game.
Did you see all the past people from others Big Brothers who came to talk to Julie?? Evil D*** looked like he was on something. He looks so bad and rough. It's like dude!!!! We know what your doing with most of that money...drugs and booze. Daniel looked great, and Mike Boogie looked like he gained some weight, but not too much and of course Janelle...no comment. I never have and never will like her. She was a royal pain in the butt. And so mean and nasty in the house. And totally stuck up. Her and Jesse are made for each other.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Terri77 Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:14 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:Man, I'm so proud of Jordan winning the "Heads Will Roll" game. I was like ...yeeesss.. You go girl.
Kevin and Jordan should go to the end. And hopefully Jordan will win this whole game. She really needs the money really really bad.
I know she rode Jeff's coat tails and all , but she did win some stuff in the house and she did try her best. She is such a good person at heart. I value that. As for playing the game. I know Kevin is playing a good game.
Did you see all the past people from others Big Brothers who came to talk to Julie?? Evil D*** looked like he was on something. He looks so bad and rough. It's like dude!!!! We know what your doing with most of that money...drugs and booze. Daniel looked great, and Mike Boogie looked like he gained some weight, but not too much and of course Janelle...no comment. I never have and never will like her. She was a royal pain in the butt. And so mean and nasty in the house. And totally stuck up. Her and Jesse are made for each other.

I agree with all you said.Boy what a surprise Thursday when all 3 were able to stay.And to have the fans vote for winner...GREAT!!..I voted Jordan or Kevin...Tuesday will be a great show. Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 4 198282
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:27 pm

Terri77 wrote:
lsmile4freebies wrote:Man, I'm so proud of Jordan winning the "Heads Will Roll" game. I was like ...yeeesss.. You go girl.

I agree with all you said.Boy what a surprise Thursday when all 3 were able to stay.And to have the fans vote for winner...GREAT!!..I voted Jordan or Kevin...Tuesday will be a great show. Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 4 198282
Yep, on Sunday it's gonna be a good episode. I can't wait to see what all happens.
Also on another note. Did you see what Lydia said to Jeff when he fianally came into the house where all the others where? She said, the angels are singing..because of Jeff being kicked out of the house. How awful is that? I thought Jeff was a terrific person and player. Stupid girl. Lydia is trashy. Plain and simple. Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 4 243622
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:51 am

GO JORDAN!!!!!!

Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 4 Happy
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Well, it ended great. Jordan won the whole game!!! Who would have known. I so love it!! She needed the money really bad too. I don't like that Natalie came in second at all. I would have preferred Kevin..but then again Jordan might not have won the whole thing then. I'm also glad that Jeff got voted to get the $25,000 dollars. He played an great game. This year was pretty funky. Hopefully next year will be much better with the people they pick out and that they don't bring anyone from previous Big Brother episodes. I dont' like that. They should stick with new faces in every game and not bring other in who have already been there and done that. Well I guess now Survior started tonight.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:19 pm

How often do they do BB? Will the next one start after the new seasons of survivor and the amazing race is over??
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Patty432 wrote:How often do they do BB? Will the next one start after the new seasons of survivor and the amazing race is over??
To answer your question Patty it comes on every year around the same time this one started. So next year it will start in about the same time this one did. Keep your eyes and ears open around after July. Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 4 809394
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Terri77 Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:43 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:
Patty432 wrote:How often do they do BB? Will the next one start after the new seasons of survivor and the amazing race is over??
To answer your question Patty it comes on every year around the same time this one started. So next year it will start in about the same time this one did. Keep your eyes and ears open around after July. Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 4 809394
Hey Ismile..they are taking applications now so i think it might be on sooner.Also i agree 100% in what you said above about Jordan and all.It was a really great show this time around. Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 4 198282
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Terri77 wrote:
lsmile4freebies wrote:
Hey Ismile..they are taking applications now so i think it might be on sooner.Also i agree 100% in what you said above about Jordan and all.It was a really great show this time around. Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 4 198282
Yep I agree too. Jordan won and to me that was all that mattered. I would have liked to see Jeff too next to Jordan instead of Natalie...but oh well. At least Jeff got the $25,000 dollars from the viewers voting thing. So not bad. And Kevin did win $10,000 inside the house winning a game in there. So if Natatlie won that $50,000 dollars maybe now she can use it for her wedding?? Don't like her so can't tell you I'm happy for her win. But hey, we did have our peeps that we were rooting for win and then some. So we are good. Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 4 191807 I just hope next year they don't bring in someone who was in Big Brother already . I want all new fresh faces this time around ...period. Don't you think?
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4