Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG

+3
jersma
Patty432
Terri77
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:48 pm

That was funny when they were all playing that game to walk back and forth and trying to get the hot chocolate into the bowl....omg...so many of them fell, and I know they could have gotten hurt but it was funny to see them fall. I couldn't help but laugh.
Anyhow , I'm so sad to see Michelle having such a hard time now alone. She's a nice person and smart too. She's a good girl, you know what I mean. I like her.
But now Michelle and Jeff are up to get evicted out of the house , unless one of them wins the Power of Veto. Which I hope Jeff wins it. Or Jordan?? Can Jordan play for it too? I forget. Anyhow, lets just hope for the best.
Oh, and did you see Natalie being scared half to death of that Dragonfly?? I know everyone is scared of something at one point but her reaction was too funny. lol
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG

Post by Patty432 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:56 am

Thats so sad!!! I kinda cried. But I guess between the 2, Jeff has a better chance at winning next week. But at the same time, Jordan needs the money way more.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:54 pm

No JUST A REMINDER TO ALL THOSE BIG BROTHER FANS OUT THERE. NOT TO FORGET THAT IT GOES ON TONIGHT!!
IT'S GETTING NEAR THE END SOON HERE. bounce
AND THEN SURVIVOR STARTS AFTER BIG BROTHER FINISHES.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Ive never watched Survivor. I guess I might get hooked on that too. I am looking forward to the Amazing Race. Love that show.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:28 pm

Patty432 wrote:Ive never watched Survivor. I guess I might get hooked on that too. I am looking forward to the Amazing Race. Love that show.
You havent'?? Well, it's like Big Brother voting out people and getting in clicks. Fights, arguements. They have to play certain outdoor games to win food and power of immunity (which means they can't vote you off that week kinda like HOH in Big Brother)
But in this show, everything is outdoors. You eat whatever you find or win, and you sleep outside by making your own tent or tepee kinda thing made out of branches and stuff. You get all kinds of people playing the games from all walks of life. Some dumb, some smart, some are just too much to be around with all day long and want to be bossy.
It's really good. Your gonna like it. They win stuff like showers and beds and pillows. And fishing equipment and then there is an island or a place that all the people get to send you off to all by yourself if they choose you to go but there you get to find clues to hidden things. It's a good show. If you liked Big Brother you will like this. It has MORE difficulties dealing with everyday life and dealing with others around you.
The teams get to choose there own names and later on merge together later on to become one when the amount of people on each team gets to be little amounts. When they do it in the game is a surprise.
But the games they play are so tiring and strength consuming. And they get very competive out there. Hard core die hards. It's awesome.
I will keep it in here like I did Big Brother. It will be on a seperate post all together. And I will be letting people know when it starts. The date and time. Okay? Wink
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Awesome, I will watch this season.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:04 pm

i love survivor. i wanted to go to the one in australia - i figured i would be the first voted off, but hey, it would of been a free trip to australia! LOL amazing race is great too. a co-worker and i decided we would make a great team - if we didn't kill each other first, we would probably win due to our both hating to lose at anything.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:28 pm

Okay, I caught bits and pieces of the amazine race one time. But I dropped it cause I'm a stickler for seeing things from the very begining to the very end. If its in the middle or I just missed even 4 minutes of a movie or show, I pass on it to catch it some other time. That is just me.
So. When does this Amazing Race thing start? And what time? confused
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:33 pm

It says Sept. 27th at 8pm. I think it takes Big Brothers spot on sundays.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:38 pm

Patty432 wrote:It says Sept. 27th at 8pm. I think it takes Big Brothers spot on sundays.
What channel?? Is it CBS the same channel as Big Brother? And it only comes on ..on sundays only?
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:41 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:
Patty432 wrote:It says Sept. 27th at 8pm. I think it takes Big Brothers spot on sundays.
What channel?? Is it CBS the same channel as Big Brother? And it only comes on ..on sundays only?
Yes, CBS, and Sundays only.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:44 pm

Patty432 wrote:
lsmile4freebies wrote:
Well there is no way it would clash with Survivor because it's on the same channel too. So this is good. Wink
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:49 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:
Patty432 wrote:
lsmile4freebies wrote:
Well there is no way it would clash with Survivor because it's on the same channel too. So this is good. Wink
Is Survivor on on Sundays too? Maybe one after another? I know it says 8pm, but all of the last seasons were on at 7pm. I usually watch them online the next morning though. They are pretty quick with putting them on their site. Sunday night at my house is game night, so no TV for me.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:38 pm

Bumping this up because today is Big Brother and I don't want none of the fans to miss it tonight.
Just a reminder for ya. chicken dance
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Natilie is so dumb!!! I want Jordan and Michelle to go to the final 2. Did anyone vote on who will get the $25k.? I voted for Jordan, she really seems to need the money.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:10 pm

Patty432 wrote:Natilie is so dumb!!! I want Jordan and Michelle to go to the final 2. Did anyone vote on who will get the $25k.? I voted for Jordan, she really seems to need the money.
I agree too. But what if Jordan wins this whole Big Brother thing first??? I mean there is a good possiblity. So I really want Jeff to get the $25k since he did play the game really well, and if it wasn't for him Jordan wouldn't be where she's at now. Basically Jordan rode Jeff's coat tails.
But I know she does need the money and all, but heck, she's not out of the house yet.
I don't vote because I don't have a cell phone and it cost money to vote and all. I never do.
And I can't believe Natalie lied to everyone in the house about her pandora's box!!! I mean, like what for? So what she choose to be with her man for a little while. It's not like the house would go bolistic over that. She made herself look sooo bad in everyone's eyes when she then had to come out with the truth and tell everyone that she choose to see her boyfriend but can't participate now in the veto competion or something like that. And that her boyfriend asked her hand in marriage. I mean, why hide that?? It wasn't money or nothing. How stupid can she be. All that lying is making her look really bad. I don't like her at all. And I really hope she doesn't win this whole game thing. If anything Michelle and Jordan should be the last two in the game.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:33 pm

You can vote online Ismiles. Its free. Thats the way I vote.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:50 pm

Patty432 wrote:You can vote online Ismiles. Its free. Thats the way I vote.

SAY WHAT??? I didn't know that???Dang it....I would soooo vote for Jeff, is it too late? Yeah huh? Cause it starts tonight and everywhere there is a time difference. Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 3 831422
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:57 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:
Patty432 wrote:You can vote online Ismiles. Its free. Thats the way I vote.

SAY WHAT??? I didn't know that???Dang it....I would soooo vote for Jeff, is it too late? Yeah huh? Cause it starts tonight and everywhere there is a time difference. Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 3 831422
I think you can vote until Wed. Sept. 9th. But Im not positive. They wont let us know who won until the finale.

heres the link to vote.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/interact/americas_vote/
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Terri77 Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:50 am

Patty432 wrote:
lsmile4freebies wrote:
Patty432 wrote:
lsmile4freebies wrote:
Well there is no way it would clash with Survivor because it's on the same channel too. So this is good. Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 3 809394
Is Survivor on on Sundays too? Maybe one after another? I know it says 8pm, but all of the last seasons were on at 7pm. I usually watch them online the next morning though. They are pretty quick with putting them on their site. Sunday night at my house is game night, so no TV for me.

Survivor is on ONLY Thursdays..season finaly of BB is next Tuesday.
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Terri77 Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:55 am

Well,Kevin did not have the balls to go against Natalie and boot Jordan off.I voted for her(Jordon) to get 25k as i dont think she can make it to finale 2.Since the jury house now knows that Natale is 24 and NOT 18 i dont think she would get the votes to win.I really think it will be Kevin and her in finale 2,so my vote is for Kevin.
So the end mis coming for BB and now its Survivor!!! YAY!!..Also Amazing Race and Biggest Loser is starting.Is anyone else a fan of these 2 shows?
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:29 am

Terri77 wrote:Well,Kevin did not have the balls to go against Natalie and boot Jordan off.I voted for her(Jordon) to get 25k as i dont think she can make it to finale 2.Since the jury house now knows that Natale is 24 and NOT 18 i dont think she would get the votes to win.I really think it will be Kevin and her in finale 2,so my vote is for Kevin.
So the end mis coming for BB and now its Survivor!!! YAY!!..Also Amazing Race and Biggest Loser is starting.Is anyone else a fan of these 2 shows?
Yeppers. I'm a Survivor fan too. As for Amazing Race, this will be my first time watching it. I have caught glimpses of it but I have never really sat down to watch it watch it . As for the Biggest Loser...not interested in that one.
Question.....Survivor this year is held where?? I forgot what they said in the commercial. The name of the place it will be. Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 3 213660
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Terri77 Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:29 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:
Terri77 wrote:Well,Kevin did not have the balls to go against Natalie and boot Jordan off.I voted for her(Jordon) to get 25k as i dont think she can make it to finale 2.Since the jury house now knows that Natale is 24 and NOT 18 i dont think she would get the votes to win.I really think it will be Kevin and her in finale 2,so my vote is for Kevin.
Yeppers. I'm a Survivor fan too. As for Amazing Race, this will be my first time watching it. I have caught glimpses of it but I have never really sat down to watch it watch it . As for the Biggest Loser...not interested in that one.
Question.....Survivor this year is held where?? I forgot what they said in the commercial. The name of the place it will be. Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 3 213660

Here you go Ismile..http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/
Its in Samoa..looks really good
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Terri77 wrote:
lsmile4freebies wrote:

Here you go Ismile..http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/
Its in Samoa..looks really good
Cool thanks Terri. I will have to go check it out once I get a break. Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 3 809394
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:16 pm

BUMPING THIS UP TO GIVE EVERYONE WHO'S A FAN OF BIG BROTHER AS A REMINDER NOT TO FORGET IT COMES ON TONIGHT!!!! I HOPE ANYONE WINS BUT NATALIE. I DON'T LIKE HER. Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 3 243622
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next