Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG

+3
jersma
Patty432
Terri77
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG

Post by Terri77 Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:33 pm

Deedee wrote:omg....maybe we should have this thread rated PG?!
Sorry for the shock Dee!! lol but i did warn everyone!! LOL!!...on a side note if you dont want sex lingo on here maybe make a separate thread for adults only where you will need a password confused
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother - THIS THREAD IS RATED PG

Post by Deedee Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:42 pm

oh, i am really not THAT delicate! I just like the chicken >>>>>omg
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:37 am

Terri77 wrote:So what did you all think of last nights show?Chima was acting like a 5 yr old brat.!! What a sore loser!!..Also Natile trying to say it was all Micheles fault?? Give me a break.The only reason why Lydia wants out is so she can be with Jessie!! Friend who has live feed said that Chima and Natalie was giving Jessie hand jobs under sheets throw up !!!..On a side note i think Jeff and Jordan makes a sweet couple.Dont forget its double eviction Thursday night!!!!

Actually, I believe it was Lydia who was doin the dirty with Jessie. They used Natalie's sweatshirt to clean up and didn't even have enough sense to wash it afterwards. When Chima was HOH, she asked Jessie and Natalie to sleep upstairs with her in the bed and Natalie wouldn't because she has a man on the outside. AND Chima and Russell possibly were doin the dirty too. I know she touched his stuff but I'm not sure how far it went. The night Chima got the boot, Natalie was making fun of Lydia for doing what she did with Jessie.

This is the first year that I've watched BB. Does anyone know how the double eviction works?

Silas
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:43 pm

They do a whole veto challenge, hoh and everything all in one episode. All this is done after the first eviction.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:06 pm

Silas wrote:
Terri77 wrote:So what did you all think of last nights show?Chima was acting like a 5 yr old brat.!! What a sore loser!!..Also Natile trying to say it was all Micheles fault?? Give me a break.The only reason why Lydia wants out is so she can be with Jessie!! Friend who has live feed said that Chima and Natalie was giving Jessie hand jobs under sheets throw up !!!..On a side note i think Jeff and Jordan makes a sweet couple.Dont forget its double eviction Thursday night!!!!

Actually, I believe it was Lydia who was doin the dirty with Jessie. They used Natalie's sweatshirt to clean up and didn't even have enough sense to wash it afterwards. When Chima was HOH, she asked Jessie and Natalie to sleep upstairs with her in the bed and Natalie wouldn't because she has a man on the outside. AND Chima and Russell possibly were doin the dirty too. I know she touched his stuff but I'm not sure how far it went. The night Chima got the boot, Natalie was making fun of Lydia for doing what she did with Jessie.

This is the first year that I've watched BB. Does anyone know how the double eviction works?

Oh, this makes a whole lotta sense now, in why all the girls from his team were crying after he was gone. They all had intimate relations with Jessie!!! Geezzz...how ruthless and low of those girls. I mean on live tv. That is so wrong.
Lydia is so nasty anyhow. She so desperate for crap.
and well Chima. Hey, if she wants to be loose, whateever, but I thought after her being raped and all I would think she would have more sense than to jump into bed with anyone she meets. Not ladylike at all. No
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Oh, I forgot to add in ...on what I thought about how Chima acted with throwing that expensive equipment into the pool instead of putting the mic on like the producers where asking her to do. What a big baby!!! Those things are expensive and I'm sure she had to sign some papers that she had to wear that mic at all times. And also go to the Green room when asked. Instead she ingored all the calls through the intercom for her to go the Green Room. If she didn't want to be in the show, then why even bother?? Huh? She took the place of some chick who would have really enjoyed being on Big Brother and possibly winning all that money. Stupid chick. This was the first time in Big Brother history that this ever happened. I'm sure she is NOT gonna be able to stay at that house were everyone goes AFTER they are evicted. She lost her chance at anything at this point and the producers probably are so pissed off with her that they told her to pack her stuff and just leave I bet. That would be the reasonable thing to do with her. Because I don't think it would be fair for her to get to vote on who wins the money now at this point. Anyone agree with me?? thumbs up
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:29 pm

I read that she would not be allowed to vote and was cut out completely. Which is good!!! She deserved it!!! I mean really, who acts like that. All she did was talk about how she was sooo grown up and more mature than the rest of them, clearly not!!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Patty432 wrote:I read that she would not be allowed to vote and was cut out completely. Which is good!!! She deserved it!!! I mean really, who acts like that. All she did was talk about how she was sooo grown up and more mature than the rest of them, clearly not!!!
I totally agree!! Especially on National Television. Clearly the girl is not right in the head. She needs some psycological help.
But I'm so glad that she won't be able to enjoy being in the eviction house and being able to vote at the end for the final winner. It wouldn't be right or fair. So I'm happy. Where did you read this at? And is it a sure thing? confused
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:11 am

Here is Chima's statement about leaving the house. Apparently Thomas is someone at the examiner.com which is where she sent this statement:

"Hi Thomas. Yes, I did in fact quit the show, although there are reports on EW from CBS to the contrary. Big Brother would like everyone to believe I was kicked off for not following the rules, but I went to the producers repeatedly over the past couple of days wanting to leave....wanting out of that house!

As crazy as that house is, the producers NEVER want the world to think or know that we houseguests DO LEAVE when it becomes futile to stay. I lost faith in the show & my ability to remain committed to this game. All of the remaining housemates know I wanted to leave and that is why any conversation concerning me is cut in the live feed because they don't want America to hear the truth about my voluntary departure.

Do you really believe that I would be expelled for tossing my microphone when past houseguests have only been kicked off for violence & threats of violence? You know better, as do I.

It's better that I left. I did what was best for me in this game and that was to leave. When I chose to play & play hard the power I did earn was completely usurped by a game piece never used before in this game and my HOH reign was rendered useless. I have no regrets. As cliche' as it sounds, until the public is a part of a human pressure cooker, then the judgements should cease.

I find it interesting that my personal attacks on Russell have been highlighted, but his attacks on me pushed under a rug. Selective portrayals? I think so. Russell did terrorize the house, especially the women in the house. Why America constantly finds men attacking women okay, yet vilifies the woman defending herself, will always confound me. But what's done is done, now BB fans can find a new woman to hate. I didn't sign up for what I was exposed to & I left gladly. It was the principle of the matter, the $500,000 prize be damned. That's all for now! Take Care...'"

Silas
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:15 am

WHAT!!! No double eviction?!?! Thats bunk!!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:46 am

Maybe what was going on with Chima caused the schedule change.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:37 pm

I understand that there are two sides to every story but she knew what she was getting into when she went into the game. She is a sore loser. If things didn't go here way they she wanted out. Plain and simple.
She said she claims she told the producers time and time again she wanted out of the house way before she threw the mic in the pool right?
Well, she should have never participated in Big Brother than, it's as simple as that.
Seems to me when she knew that things weren't going her way ...that's when she wanted out.
And that doesn't sit well with me.
Anyone here agree? If not that's okay too. coffee
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Silas Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:56 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:I understand that there are two sides to every story but she knew what she was getting into when she went into the game. She is a sore loser. If things didn't go here way they she wanted out. Plain and simple.
She said she claims she told the producers time and time again she wanted out of the house way before she threw the mic in the pool right?
Well, she should have never participated in Big Brother than, it's as simple as that.
Seems to me when she knew that things weren't going her way ...that's when she wanted out.

I agree with ya.

I'm glad Lydia is gone too. She was one miserable human being. Anytime someone would ask her something she would have some ignorant remark to bark back with. I know I wouldn't have been able to live with her peacefully.

Silas
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:30 am

Silas wrote:
lsmile4freebies wrote:I understand that there are two sides to every story but she knew what she was getting into when she went into the game. She is a sore loser. If things didn't go here way they she wanted out. Plain and simple.

I agree with ya.

I'm glad Lydia is gone too. She was one miserable human being. Anytime someone would ask her something she would have some ignorant remark to bark back with. I know I wouldn't have been able to live with her peacefully.
Yeah, I didn't care for Lydia either. She was a miserable person.
It seems like this year's Big Brother is just not right all together. I don't like it this year. The people there all for the exception of Jeff and Jordan all suck.
Like there's no real gamers. Only Russel who's playing hard but I don't care for him either.
Hopefully next year will be better people who ACTAULLY want to play Big Brother. Ya know what I mean?? Wink
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:01 pm

Well I'm so glad that Jeff won HOH. He deserves it. Seeing as last time he did give it to Jordan so she can have a letter from home. Which was so nice of him to do. So now it's about time that it was his turn.
I hope Russell goes home, and next Natalie and next Kevin and that would leave Michelle , Jeff and Jordan up for the last two. If Michelle goes home no biggie because she has a really good paying job as a scientist so I just hope Jeff and Jordan get to be the last two standing and Jeff winning the whole thing. But at least Jordan will have some money also.
I'm thinking Russell is gonna now be upset with Jeff for putting him on the block. But hey, it's just a game and I hope he's mature enough to handle the fact. coffee
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Terri77 Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:55 am

Jeff made wrong move putting Russell up.Now Kevin,Natalie and Michele will go after him and Jordon.Its too bad cause Jeff was playing good game.If it came down btwe Kevin and Natalie i would want Kevin to win.
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:13 am

Terri77 wrote:Jeff made wrong move putting Russell up.Now Kevin,Natalie and Michele will go after him and Jordon.Its too bad cause Jeff was playing good game.If it came down btwe Kevin and Natalie i would want Kevin to win.
I don't know. You have to remember that Russell is a good physical competetor. And Jeff was only trying to get him out so he can have a better chance of winning competitions.Plus Russell was wishy washy and you couldnt tell what he was gonna do next. At least he does know where Kevin and Natatlie stand. This may be a good thing for him. Let's not jump ship just yet. Twisted Evil Wink
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Terri77 Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:30 am

It will be very interesting to see who wins HOH this weekend.If Russell does go then Jordan will need to win or the numbers would have shifted to Kevin's group.
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:39 am

Terri77 wrote:It will be very interesting to see who wins HOH this weekend.If Russell does go then Jordan will need to win or the numbers would have shifted to Kevin's group.
Well, finally Russall is out of the house. He was a hand full. And was so out of line in the house with people. But it was entertaining to see them blow up on each other. I mean, it would be kinda boring if nobody ever argueda and everybody got along just great. That's television for ya. He just had to blow up on Jeff and Jordan.
Well your right Terri. Now we have to hope Jordan or Jeff win HOH again somehow or else Natalie already said she would put up Jeff. So I'm hoping for the best for Jeff and Jordan. I would really like to see Jeff win this whole thing. Even Jessie said he did play a good game and would vote for Jeff to win. chicken dance
On another note. Julie..the host of the show looks like she's gonna have that baby any minute. She probably will after Big Brother. If not someone might have to take over for her if she gives birth while Big Brother is still going on. hmm
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:31 pm

I wonder what the "surprise" is on sunday? I really hope Jordan gets it!!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Terri77 Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:20 am

Yea im curious to Paty.Jeff is unable to win HOH this time so only hope is for Jordon to win.

Ismile,Julies due date is 2 weeks after show ends.It does look like like the baby has dropped quite a bit though.
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:24 am

Terri77 wrote:Yea im curious to Paty.Jeff is unable to win HOH this time so only hope is for Jordon to win.

Ismile,Julies due date is 2 weeks after show ends.It does look like like the baby has dropped quite a bit though.

What surprise? I guess I must have overlooked that. Anyhow. Yep..I knew Julie would have that baby somehow after the show. She looks like she's ready soon to give birth.
Oh, no...I hope Jordan wins this HOH..if not they (Jeff and Jordan) may be facing the hot seat. No
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:53 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:
Terri77 wrote:Yea im curious to Paty.Jeff is unable to win HOH this time so only hope is for Jordon to win.

What surprise? I guess I must have overlooked that. Anyhow. Yep..I knew Julie would have that baby somehow after the show. She looks like she's ready soon to give birth.
Oh, no...I hope Jordan wins this HOH..if not they (Jeff and Jordan) may be facing the hot seat. No
At the end of the show, Julie said Sunday there would be a surprise for the HOH that might change the game.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Patty432 wrote:
lsmile4freebies wrote:

At the end of the show, Julie said Sunday there would be a surprise for the HOH that might change the game.
Oh, oh. You know this always makes the people upset in the house. Seeing as they always say to expect the unexpected. Still they don't care they get upset anyhow if things don't go there way...especially with Natatlie.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next