Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

BunnySlippers.com Review

3 posters

Go down

BunnySlippers.com Review  Empty BunnySlippers.com Review

Post by sunrae Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:35 pm

BunnySlippers.com Review  Bunny-10
The Company
Welcome to BunnySlippers.com, your source for all things bunny and bunny-slipper related! In addition to our selection of bunny slippers, we offer a growing variety of animal slippers, novelty slippers, socks and other unique gifts. We're always adding new products to our site, so come back often to our friendly garden!

Bunnyslippers.com's home is located in Portland, Oregon. When you shop at Bunnyslippers.com you are dealing with us, and only with us. All orders are filled in-house by our friendly fulfillment department. We do not drop ship or otherwise outsource order fulfillment or customer service.

BunnySlippers.com Review  Dscn0814

The Review
I received the Swirly Berry Fur Slippers to review.

These soft and comfy slippers have cool swirly berry colored fabric and an outer sole that has a durable suede leather sidewall and non-slip weatherproof outsole which is sure to last! The lining is soft fleece that wicks moisture away from the foot and a memory foam insole that covers a comfort cushion layer of featherweight EVA for indoor and outdoor use. These slippers are machine washable in cold on the gentle cycle and can be tumble dried on low.

Look at some of the adorable Animal Slippers you can get. You are sure to bring a smile to the face of whoever you give a pair to young or old alike!

BunnySlippers.com Review  Bulldo10 BunnySlippers.com Review  Pink-p10BunnySlippers.com Review  Spotte10BunnySlippers.com Review  Seal-s10

It sure was hard for me to choose as they have hundreds of cute slippers. The slipper options are great at BunnySlippers.com. They really do have something for everyone including: New Slippers, Bunny Slippers, Animal Slippers, Cat & Dog Slippers, Novelty Slippers, Sock Slippers, Men's Slippers, Women's Slippers, Children's Slippers, Microwave Safe, Hooded Towels, Socks, Stuffed Animals, & For the Home.

BunnySlippers.com Review  Classi10

Their
Classic Bunny Slippers are overstuffed for incredible comfort, and feature wireframe adjustable ears, a cute cotton ball tail, and non-skid soles. Available in women’s, men’s, children’s, and youth sizes, the Classic Bunny Slippers are perfect for the entire family!

These slippers are super soft, well designed and made of great quality materials. The bottom soles are rubber and non-slip – with a cute little bunny footprint design. The interior is soft and plush and very comfortable. Why not pick a pair up for everyone in the family.

These adorable slippers can be purchased online from their site.

Don't forget to join their email list and like them on Facebook to receive product updates, special offers, and more.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure

Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product(s) received.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

BunnySlippers.com Review  Empty Re: BunnySlippers.com Review

Post by i love katelyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:43 pm

ohhhh i like those!!! they look comfy!
i love katelyn
i love katelyn
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

BunnySlippers.com Review  Empty Re: BunnySlippers.com Review