Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Arctic Zero Review

2 posters

Go down

Arctic Zero Review  Empty Arctic Zero Review

Post by sunrae Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:25 am

Arctic Zero Review  Lineup10

The Company
At Arctic Zero®, we love ice cream. We've always loved ice cream. But we hated the fact that everyone who loves it pays for the fun in the worst possible way: compromising your health. Nothing else on the market came close to offering both great taste and demonstrated health benefits, so we had to invent a great-tasting dessert that did. That's how Arctic Zero® was born. Arctic Zero® was developed to provide the health benefits, nutrition, and the taste that all of us want. It's a frozen protein shake that satisfies your ice cream craving

Benefits Of Arctic Zero®

We've all heard of "super foods," but who's ever heard of a "super dessert"? Arctic Zero® is the world's first one. It feeds the muscle and starves the fat. Your body wants nutrition; your muscles crave protein. Arctic Zero® satisfies this need by delivering the highest quality whey protein concentrate that you can put in your body. But we'll get to that in a minute.

Things worth noting:
• Arctic Zero® is very low calorie--with only 150 calories per pint,--It was developed for you to enjoy guilt free
• Arctic Zero® is all natural, low carb, fat free, gluten free, lactose intolerant-friendly, a great source of fiber (8 grams of fiber per pint), and high in whey protein concentrate
• As hard as it may be to believe, even with the benefits listed above, it tastes great!

Arctic Zero Review  51o62u10 Arctic Zero Review  51xjxk10 Arctic Zero Review  51xvnx10

The Review
Arctic Zero generously sent all 8 flavors they make for me to review.

It doesn’t have the same taste as ice cream so don’t expect that on your first bite or you will be disappointed. But it does have a smooth texture and a pleasant taste. It’s texture is more along the lines of a fudgesickle. It's a frozen protein shake that satisfies your ice cream craving without all the unhealthy traits of ice cream. It is also all natural, fat free, and lactose intolerant friendly.

It comes in eight flavors: chocolate, chocolate peanut butter, vanilla maple, coffee, mint chocolate cookie, cookies & cream, pumpkin spice and strawberry.

I liked the mint chocolate cookie the best. It had the most pronounced flavor. The other varieties had a more subtle flavor profile. My husband liked the pumpkin spice the best.

I also tried Arctic Zero with milk more like a shake and I liked it that way better. Gave it more of that creamier texture I was looking for. Hubby preferred them straight out of the carton.

I like that it is a frozen treat you do not have to feel guilty about eating and is good for you.

Artic Zone can be found at a location near you or it can be purchased online from Amazon.com.

Visit Arctic Zero and choose the perfect flavor for you!

“Like” Arctic Zero on Facebook and "Follow" Arctic Zero on Twitter for the latest news and great specials.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure

Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Arctic Zero. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Arctic Zero Review  Empty Re: Arctic Zero Review

Post by radar Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:08 am

what a unique and healthy alternative to ice cream - I will have to try some!
radar
radar
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down