Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

The HandStand - Review Only

2 posters

Go down

The HandStand - Review Only Empty The HandStand - Review Only

Post by Kimberly Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:29 pm

For any iPad users out there, you know that one of the few downsides of the gadget is holding it up...it can make your wrists downright sore! But check this out -- it's called The HandStand, and it is one of those products you wonder how you ever lived without!!

The HandStand - Review Only Hands211

The HandStand is an amazing case that allows you to rotate your iPad 360 degrees...you can "turn, spin, show, and share!"

The HandStand is made of a durable, molded polyurethane that is designed not only to protect the iPad, but also to allow you to hold the iPad with one hand while the free hand works on the touch screen. I LOVE my iPad, but I must admit that it was uncomfortable to hold for long periods of time. The HandStand has made all the difference. And when I choose to set my iPad on a flat surface,
The HandStand has a three-point triangulated gentle slope for easy viewing and typing. Additionally, The HandStand is made in the USA of 100% recyclable materials!

The HandStand is very nicely packaged. I took the following photos when it arrived:

The HandStand - Review Only Dsc00810 The HandStand - Review Only Dsc00811The HandStand - Review Only Dsc00812

I would recommend The HandStand to any and all iPad users. The one downside I found with The HandStand is that the sloped surface on the back makes it more difficult to slide my iPad into my bag than with the traditional iPad case. But I think I can make a little more room in my bag to have the comfort and flexibility The HandStand provides!!

Would you like one of your own?

Buy The HandStand here for the iPad 1 for $49.99. You can also pre-order The HandStand for iPad 2 for $39.99 through the end of May (use code HANDSTAND2).

You can find The HandStand Facebook page here and the Twitter page here. And, of course, you can visit The HandStand here!

Thank you to Jaime and Madison for providing me a sample of The HandStand to review!

Review Disclosure
I received a sample of The HandStand to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. This product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by The HandStand. I was not obligated in any way to write a positive review of this product.
Kimberly
Kimberly
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

The HandStand - Review Only Empty Re: The HandStand - Review Only

Post by Kimberly Tue May 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Any iPad users out there? You need this!!
Kimberly
Kimberly
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sat May 14, 2011 2:16 pm

I have been considering getting an iPad. They seem soooo cool and handy. I saw on Ellen the other day an app that turns Spanish to English. Man, that would really really come in handy for me. This little hand stand would be the perfect accessory and also make a great gift to any graduating high school kids. The HandStand - Review Only 191807 Awesome review Kimberly, it made me think......I do need one of these. Now to hit up a sale The HandStand - Review Only 967279
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down