Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Bunnyslippers.com Review only

+2
Litlbel
Laura
6 posters

Go down

Bunnyslippers.com Review only Empty Bunnyslippers.com Review only

Post by Laura Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:51 pm

Bunnyslippers.com

Bunnyslippers.com Review only Bunny-slippers-header-logo Bunnyslippers.com Review only Bunny-slippers-header-text

Bunnyslippers.com Review only 2Q==

Thanks to Adam from Bunnyslippers.com I was able to get a pair of slippers to review!

I was so stoked when I got the news because the selection of slippers are AMAZING! I got to choose from the animal slippers and I chose the cutest pair of Fuzzy Duck Slippers! Communication between this company and the time they took to ship the product was excellent. I couldn't be happier.

Bunnyslippers.com Review only Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMuw3wQDdkw8T8TJE8ITMj-CMfxUQacdNIcth-_S8nvne_0GZP

Once I received the Fuzzy Duck Slippers I laughed because they are so cute. The color in the picture(more orangish) is a little different from what the actual product(more yellow) is, but no matter, they are still so cute and fluffy. They are made with the softest fuzzy material that is all over the place and once you put your foot insde the slipper it mats down to form to your foot. It's great! Then they are made with an elastic lining inside the slipper than forms around your foot to keep them in place and no air getting in. These are way better than any slippers I have ever had, fun and logical! What is great about these slippers as well, is that they can fit Women up to size 10 or Men up to size 9!

Check Bunnyslippers.com for tons more slippers, hooded towels, socks,stuffed animals and more for Men, Women or Children!

Bunnyslippers.com Review only Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSy1veetjL_1SNF_h7SZyXkYNJIj3v5VDtFNcHQ2ypTrwjhIFtJ Bunnyslippers.com Review only Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxgdX0PW7EVmtjKDLx1j3bM2sc-h3P1cc4xY1tbz9wpJwrpQfTfQ Bunnyslippers.com Review only Z Bunnyslippers.com Review only Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8XyOhdF-AMsOa7dQ7CfP1QD3UBBnVKKTmumsKHATY2gGf-FPwMQ Bunnyslippers.com Review only Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwbVDYbmxRVJGPEhdEBZchD7NLw1gvX6TTbubbuyMdOTCB09Q07A

Look them up on Facebook or Join their mailing list for a monthly chance to win a $50 gift certificate!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Bunnyslippers.com Review only Empty Re: Bunnyslippers.com Review only

Post by Litlbel Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Too Cute Laura flower they look very warm and cozy.
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Oh these are so cute! Great Review Laura!
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:15 am

Love those slippers. I will chek out their site! Thanks Laura
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down