Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Candle Warmers, Etc Review

3 posters

Go down

Candle Warmers, Etc Review Empty Candle Warmers, Etc Review

Post by Scatter_Brain Tue May 21, 2013 1:35 am

Candle Warmers, Etc Review Candle11

History
"Founded in 2001, the idea was conceived that a different method should be used for releasing fragrance from a candle and Candle Warmers, Etc. was born. Today Candle Warmers Etc. is the market leader and innovator in the candle warmer category. Recently ranked by Inc. 500 as the 57th fastest growing consumer product’s company in the United States (2007) and the 11th fastest growing company in Utah by Mountain West Capital Network (2007), Candle Warmers, Etc. develops, manufactures, and distributes patented candle warming appliances and other related giftware appliances and accessories to accent and fragrance the home. Candle Warmers Etc. also domestically manufactures and distributes candles under the “Jamie Clair” brand of hand-poured, scented candles bringing both wicked and wickless candle options to discerning customers.

Candle Warmers, Etc. commitment to enhancing the home with affordable and safe candle warmer appliances and accessories has contributed to its success with several varied product lines. Among the Candle Warmers, Etc. product categories are: traditional plate candle warmers, candle warmer lamps and lanterns, the Jamie Clair line of wicked/wickless candles, candle warmer lamp accessories."
- Candle Warmers website

Review

As you probably know by now, I am a bit of a candle fanatic! But, due to the dangers of burning candles with kids in the house, I hesitate about lighting candles when my kiddos are home. And, with four kids, there's hardly ever a time when I have the house to myself so that I can light a candle and enjoy it with a peaceful mind. That's why I was so excited to be able to review a Candle Warmer from Candle Warmers, Etc.

I chose to review the Candle Warmer Crock - Faith, Family, Friends paired with a Jamie Clair Cherry Blossom Candle.

Candle Warmers, Etc Review 20130418

This candle warmer crock is designed to warm and melt scented candles from the sides and the bottom releasing the candle’s fragrance. It is large enough to accommodate most 22 oz. to 26 oz. and smaller candles. And, it is absolutely beautiful!

Candle Warmers, Etc Review 20130419

Candle Warmers, Etc Review 20130417

The Jamie Clair Cherry Blossom Candle smells oh-so-good! The scent is described on their website as: A fresh-woody floral white-cherry blossom type with top notes of green rosewood, middle notes of lily-rose, and a woody background. After plugging up the Candle Warmer Crock, it only takes a few minutes before you start noticing the wonderful scent filling the room. The fragrance is very pleasant and I love it! I can't wait to try out some of the other scented candles they have to offer. Look here to see for yourself some of the fragrances available.

Candle Warmers has a large selection of candle warmers of all different shapes and sizes that allow you to go flameless and safely enjoy candles in your home.

You can connect with Candle Warmers, Etc on their website, on Facebook, on Twitter and Pinterest.

Review Disclosure
FREE product was provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by anyone. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.
Scatter_Brain
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Candle Warmers, Etc Review Empty Re: Candle Warmers, Etc Review

Post by betlou Tue May 21, 2013 9:37 am

These are absolutely beautiful, I really like the Owl one. thanks for the review.

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Tue May 21, 2013 11:59 am

Great review!!!! They have a wonderful selection!!!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down