Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Sibu Beauty The Seabuckthorn Company Review and Giveaway ~ Ended

+3
cin_20
wicked1
i_love_the_ocean
7 posters

Go down

Sibu Beauty The Seabuckthorn Company Review and Giveaway ~ Ended Empty Sibu Beauty The Seabuckthorn Company Review and Giveaway ~ Ended

Post by i_love_the_ocean Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Sibu Beauty The Seabuckthorn Company Review and Giveaway ~ Ended Sibu-logo

I had never heard of Seabuckthorn before but apparently it's quite a popular plant in Asia where it's used in foods and for medicinal purposes because it's loaded with antioxidants and Omega Fatty Acids, and is currently popular in juice or purees in Russia and Scandinavian countries.

Sibu Beauty The Seabuckthorn Company Review and Giveaway ~ Ended Sibu10

Sibu’s motto is “beauty from the inside out and outside in”. The company has built a beauty system around a key ingredient, Seabuckthorn.

I tested out the Revitalize and Renew Liquid Supplement, Cleanse and Detox Facial Soap, Age Defying Eye Cream, Repair and Protect Facial Cream and Sea Buckthorn Body Cream.

Sibu's Revitalize and Renew Liquid Supplement is a dietary supplement for healthy hair, skin and nails. It is a seabuckthorn fruit puree blended with apple juice, white grape juice, banana puree, seabuckthorn seed oil, and a few other ingredients. It contains no artificial preservatives, colors, or sweeteners. The color is *bright* orange. The taste has a little bit of the bitterness but because there are other juices and natural flavors blended in the flavor it isn’t too tart.

About the creams, i cant really attest to their effectiveness since i only received them in sample sachets but one thing i can say, if you have sensitive skin Sibu's products might be the one you're looking for since it is not loaded with perfume.

I love their Cleanse and Detox Facial Soap. The soap contains, of course, seabuckthorn extracts, but also bits of seabuckthorn leaves for gentle exfoliation, as well as coconut, palm, and safflower oils, and oatmeal (plus a few other ingredients). The extra exfoliation from the seabuckthorn leaves seemed to really clear out my pores and leave my skin feeling refreshed. It has a light citrus-y scent.

One of you will have the chance to try Cleanse and Detox Facial Soap here's how to enter..

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on Sampletrain, its FREE.
* "Like" Sibu on Facebook.

Extra Entries:
* Follow Sibu on Twitter.
* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
* Write a short review about SampleTrain on Alexa.
* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.

Retweet this daily:
Enter for a chance to #win @Sibu_Beauty Facial Soap http://bit.ly/gs8Ket #Giveaway @Sample_Train

Leave comments below that you did all entries just make sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE samples were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Sibu is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me. Giveaway ends Jan. 18 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US residents only. Winner will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Sibu. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Sibu Beauty The Seabuckthorn Company Review and Giveaway ~ Ended Empty Re: Sibu Beauty The Seabuckthorn Company Review and Giveaway ~ Ended

Post by wicked1 Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:07 pm

HMMmmmm....Looks as if I'll have to go first.

#1. Liked Sibu on FB
#2. Left a comment on Sibu's wall
#3. Left a comment on Sampletrain's wall
#4. I am a happy member of Sampletrain. Smile
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Sibu Beauty The Seabuckthorn Company Review and Giveaway ~ Ended Empty Re: Sibu Beauty The Seabuckthorn Company Review and Giveaway ~ Ended

Post by cin_20 Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:11 pm

#5 Liked Sibu on FB
#6 Following Sibu on Twitter
#7 Following Sample_Train on Twitter
#8 Like SampleTrain on Facebook
#9 Wrote a review on Alexa
#10 I am a proud member of SampleTrain
#11 I tweeted about this Giveaway
http://twitter.com/cin_20/status/26334694857515008
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:26 pm

#12 I like Sibu on facebook
#13 I follow Sibu on twitter
#14 I follow sampletrain on twitter
#15 I like sampletrain on faceboook
#16 I tweeted about this
#17 I wrote a review on Alexa
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:05 pm

#18 I like Sibu on facebook
#19 I follow Sibu on twitter
#20 I follow sampletrain on twitter
#21 I like sampletrain on faceboook
#22 I tweeted about this
#23 I wrote a review on Alexa
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:14 pm

#24 I like Sibu on Facebook
#25 I follow Sibu on Twitter (royalegacy)
#26 I like Sampletrain on Facebook
#27 I follow Sampletrain on Twitter
#28 I wrote a review on Alexa (as royalegacy)
#29 I tweeted about this
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetheart1717 Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:48 am

#30. Liked Sibu on FB
#31. I like Sampletrain on FB.
#32. I commented about Sampletrain on Alexa(annette)
#33. I am a happy member of Sampletrain.
sweetheart1717
sweetheart1717
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:28 am

the winner of Sibu Cleanse & Detox Facial Soap is #25 Darth Vapor
Congrats!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:27 pm

Congrats Darth Vapor! What a great one to win. This should be some good stuff!! Lucky Sibu Beauty The Seabuckthorn Company Review and Giveaway ~ Ended 198282 Sibu Beauty The Seabuckthorn Company Review and Giveaway ~ Ended 299706 Sibu Beauty The Seabuckthorn Company Review and Giveaway ~ Ended 15663
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Whoo hoo Congrats Darth Vapor
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:41 pm

thank you

Sample Train you rock!
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:06 pm

yay dingding

Way to go, Darth Vapor!!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:37 am

Congrats Darth Vapor! bounce
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down