Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Collection Review & Giveaway ~ Ended

+6
wicked1
sunrae
ladyboarder9669
flameworker
wandadh
i_love_the_ocean
10 posters

Go down

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Collection Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Empty Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Collection Review & Giveaway ~ Ended

Post by i_love_the_ocean Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:50 pm

With the start of the new year it's always beneficial to introduce new products into your current skin care regimen. If one of your beauty resolutions is to improve the quality of your skin, Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Collection the newest in their skin care line will help vanish those annoying wrinkles and eliminate dark circles and fine lines around the eyes.

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Collection Review & Giveaway ~ Ended 41786_186292691616_4125658_n Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Collection Review & Giveaway ~ Ended SCR_Mprd_photo
STEM CELLULAR REPAIR MOISTURIZER contains a proprietary blend of organic fruit stem cells and powerful Vitamin C to help decrease DNA damage and accelerate cellular proliferation. Fruit stem cells penetrate deeply into the skin and encourage cellular repair while potent Vitamin C promotes collagen production and renewed skin elasticity. Antioxidant-rich fruit juices, fat-soluble Vitamin C and plant oils hydrate and improve elasticity for lasting, advanced age defy results.

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Collection Review & Giveaway ~ Ended JuiceBeauty_stemcell_eye
STEM CELLULAR REPAIR EYE TREATMENT is a high-performing, powerful wrinkle fighter which nourishes the delicate eye area and instantly lifts and firms. Breakthrough cell rejuvenation technology utilizing a Proprietary Blend of Organic Fruit Stem Cells and transformative Vitamin C, are combined with reparative essential fatty acids. With its stimulating applicator, this luxurious formula quickly absorbs into skin, and works at the cellular level to repair DNA and accelerate cellular proliferation. Antioxidant-rich fruit juices and plant oils hydrate and improve elasticity for lasting, advanced age defy results.

Both formulations are protected from environmental contamination with high tech airtight pump jars. The Stem Cellular Repair Eye Treatment’s applicator allows for a gentle massage to help stimulate circulation.

I highly recommend both products! And I urge you to check out the JuiceBeauty website to take a look at their other wonderful products. Juice Beauty products are available at JuiceBeauty website, Sephora and Blue Mercury.

Ms. Rosalind H. of JuiceBeauty was so generous enough to offer (1) SampleTrain member the chance to win the same kit I reviewed worth $110.00

How to Enter:
Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on Sampletrain, its FREE.
* Visit JuiceBeauty and tell me what other products you'd like to try.
Extra Entries:
* "Like" JuiceBeauty on Facebook and post this giveaway on YOUR status tagging @sampletrain and @juicebeauty.
* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
* Write a short review about SampleTrain on Alexa so we can continue providing you great giveaways!
* Follow JuiceBeauty on Twitter.
* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.

Retweet this daily:
Enter for a chance to #win @JuiceBeauty Stem Cellular Collection #Giveaway http://bit.ly/ehOeSL

Leave comments below that you did all entries just make sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE samples were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. JuiceBeauty is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me. Giveaway ends Jan. 20 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US & Canada residents only. Winner will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by JuiceBeauty. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:34 am; edited 2 times in total
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Collection Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Empty Re: Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Collection Review & Giveaway ~ Ended

Post by wandadh Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:16 pm

1. I am a Sampletrain Rider
2. I would like the Green Apple Peel Full Strength
3. I follow Juice Beauty on Twitter and sent a tweet
4. I follow Sampletrain on twitter
5. I like Sampltrain on FB
6. I wrote a review on Alexa about Sampletrain
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Collection Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Empty Re: Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Collection Review & Giveaway ~ Ended

Post by flameworker Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:17 pm

7~ I visited Juice Beauty and would love to try their Exfoliating Cleanser

8~ I "Like" Juice Beauty on facebook and posted on my wall the required info

9~ I "Like" sampletrain on facebook

10~ I follow sampletrain on twitter and tweeted and will continue to Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Collection Review & Giveaway ~ Ended 237163 daily

11~ I follow Juice Beauty in twitter

12~ I wrote a review about sampletrain on Alexa
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyboarder9669 Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:43 pm

13. Love juice beautys Green apple Antioxidant serum!

14. I'm a member of sample train!
15. I follow juice beauty and sample train on twitter @ladyboarder9669
16. I like juice beauty on fb.

Last edited by wandadh on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added #s)

ladyboarder9669
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:17 pm

17. I would to try the SPF 20 Mineral Medium Moisturizer
18. I follow Juice Beauty on Twitter and sent a tweet
19. I follow Sampletrain on twitter
20. I like Sampltrain on FB
21. I follow Juice Beauty on twitter
22. I wrote a review on Alexa about Sampletrain
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:51 pm

#23 I visited Juice Beauty's site
#24 I "liked" Juice Beauty on FB
#25 I would LOVE to try that moisturizer..(Did you see how great the doctor's wife looks?!)
#26 I liked/commented on Sampletrain's FB page
#27 I am a member of Sampletrain!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by amber gi Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:52 am

1.}i registered and i would like to try green apple age defying products
2.} sampletrain on fb
3.}juicebeauty on fb
4.}juice beauty on twitter
tattgiff at centurytel dot net

amber gi
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:49 pm

#32 I am a Caboose Rider
#33 Would like to try the Clear Skin for the kids
#34 I 'like' Sample Train on Facebook
#35 I 'like' JuiceBeauty on Facebook
#36 I Reviewed Sample Train on Alexa (I am royalegacy)
#37 I follow Sample Train on twitter (royalegacy)
#38 I follow Juice Beauty on twitter (royalegacy)
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioCatfish Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:03 pm

39- I am a Caboose Rider
40- Would like to try the moisturizer
41- I 'like' Sample Train on Facebook
42-I 'like' JuiceBeauty on Facebook
43- I follow Sample Train on twitter (ohiocatfish)
44- I follow Juice Beauty on twitter

OhioCatfish
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:18 pm

you have until 11:59 PM EST to submit your entries!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioCatfish Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:30 pm

45- tweeted 1-20

http:/ /twitter.com/OhioCatfish/status/28278154913128448

OhioCatfish
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:33 am

and the winner is #6 wandadh !! Congrats!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:07 am

Thank You, I am excited
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:37 am

Congrats Wandadh!!!! yay bounce dingding
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:51 am

congrats!!!
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Awesome Wanda Congrats!!! Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Collection Review & Giveaway ~ Ended 198282 Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Collection Review & Giveaway ~ Ended 768151
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down