Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!!

+5
Kathleen
Laura
jersma
Deedee
lsmile4freebies
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!!

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:01 pm

krista wrote:how do i do it??? my pic but not the other....

What do you mean Krista?? Not your avatar but the other signature thing at the bottom?? It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! - Page 2 213660
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!!

Post by Deedee Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:35 pm

Krista, if you are talking about your signature, I just fixed it so you can put a siggy in now. Your preferances were set to NOT show a siggy.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by tiggerchik Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:17 am

I did get a picture of them together Patty..I will go and put it up in the gallery now. It was funny too..cause on Halloween during trick or treating they came across a kid dressed as Buzz Lightyear and the mother of Buzz insisted on a picture of the three 3 kids together. Now, if only my brother in law had taken a picture so I could have seen it.
tiggerchik
tiggerchik
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:59 pm

Deedee wrote:Krista, if you are talking about your signature, I just fixed it so you can put a siggy in now. Your preferances were set to NOT show a siggy.

Hey Krista...you can now put a signature underneath your posts like mines. And like Deedee's all you gotta do is find one now. Good luck and I hope to see one there so we can know you learned how to do it. At least I can do this It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! - Page 2 809394 ....even though I'm stupid about the houseparty It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! - Page 2 771270 thing.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tiggerchik Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:19 am

Posted a picture of my niece and nephew in costume in the ol' gallery.
tiggerchik
tiggerchik
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:21 am

Im going to look right now!!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2