Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!!

+5
Kathleen
Laura
jersma
Deedee
lsmile4freebies
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! Empty It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!!

Post by lsmile4freebies Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:17 pm

OKAY EVERYONE LETS GET THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLIDAYS GOING ON THIS WONDERFUL SITE. I DID MINES ALREADY SINCE I HAVE DIAL UP AND IT TAKES ME AWHILE TO GET IN AND OUT OF THE SITE I GET MINES AT. I'M HOPING OTHERS WILL JOIN ME IN THE THANKSGIVING SPIRIT.

It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! Image-8
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! Empty Re: It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!!

Post by Deedee Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:19 pm

pardon me if i wait until Halloween is over....lol
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! Empty Re: It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!!

Post by jersma Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:47 pm

i sure dont want to see christmas until dec 1st!
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:58 pm

It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 148170 ILL CHANGE MINE @ 12:00AM
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:14 pm

I'm looking for a good one.....use this one for now...
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:18 pm

It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 8_5_14
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Deedee wrote:pardon me if i wait until Halloween is over....It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 502925

It's over now!!! It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 243622

jersma wrote:i sure dont want to see christmas until dec 1st!

Laura wrote:It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 148170 ILL CHANGE MINE @ 12:00AM

Kathleen wrote:I'm looking for a good one.....use this one for now...

Kathleen wrote:It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 8_5_14

To Laura,,,thats cute girl. It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 561787 And jermsa..that's the spirit It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 809394 . And Kathleen ...that's pretty. It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 768151 There is only 3 /2 weeks before Thanksgiving gets here an I just thought that we would just be in the spirit of things meanwhile since it's coming soon. As a matter of fact this whole year has gone by so fast. Next month is already Christmas before we know it. And I just wanted to have some Thanksgiving spirit here at SampleTrain is all. Thanks all for joining in the fun. Just trying to make our holidays a little more lasting since they come and go so fast. It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 125712
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:59 pm

thumbs up wat to go ismile!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:35 pm

I Found Mine!!!

It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! BCtday51029
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:59 pm

LOL I LOVE YOUR SIG!!! lol
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:18 pm

I was just trying out my sarcasm Ismile....I have to stay sharp to be able to be around Allese for very long ya know! It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 52973
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:25 pm

cin_20 wrote:I Found Mine!!!

It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! BCtday51029

OMG!!!!! I love it cin!!! Your avatar and signature is sooo cute !!! Good going there!!! It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 15663 It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 191807
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:28 pm

Wait a minute cin...the "Happy Thanksgiving "sign there isn't a signature till you make it one. Same thing you do for an avatar. Just copy and paste it onto the black space there and click on save. That is such a cute one for a signature. It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 198282
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:32 pm

Laura wrote:It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 191807 wat to go ismile!

Gee, thanks Laura. I thought alot of people would be upset with me but if you think about it. We don't have long to appreciate the holidays since they go so fast and we don't spend all day in here...well most of us anyhow. And seeing the holiday spirit in here is the most some people get. So I'm just trying to be an active caring member. It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 290178
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:27 pm

Well, Ismile, I hope you have forgiven me by now...check out the smilies, there is one in there just for you..the t-day one!!! I took out halloween.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:31 pm

I picked mine!!! I have to stick with Barbie. It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 148170 But my sig, just lipstick, no thanksgiving. I like the accessories. I did find a real cute sig for Christmas though. I cant wait to use that one.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:29 pm

Deedee wrote:Well, Ismile, I hope you have forgiven me by now...check out the smilies, there is one in there just for you..the t-day one!!! I took out halloween.

Well of course silly!!! I like your stuff. I know sooner or later you'll join us later. That's the way Dee rolls!!! It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 809394 Oh, really ?? lemme see, lemme see??? It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 324593 Oh cool!!! Your rock Dee. It's so cute!!! Your awesome dawwwlling!!! It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 53537 It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 581326

Patty432 wrote:I picked mine!!! I have to stick with Barbie. It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 148170 But my sig, just lipstick, no thanksgiving. I like the accessories. I did find a real cute sig for Christmas though. I cant wait to use that one.

Your like me Patty. I always stick to my Hello Kitty. It's my trademark and yours is Barbie, nothing wrong with that!!! I can't wait till Christmas either. I put all of my Hello Kitty stuff in Christmas too!!! Way cool girl. Love the Barbie Thanksgiving. Never even knew they had a doll from that holiday like that. And as for the accessories...I like to see them . Some I never knew existed, so keep them coming!!! It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 399837 It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! 427882
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tiggerchik Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:47 am

I'm still looking for a cool one for Turkey Day..until then it will be one of my nephew and I on Halloween. Afterall he will be 3 years old on the 29th of this month.
tiggerchik
tiggerchik
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:02 am

tiggerchik wrote:I'm still looking for a cool one for Turkey Day..until then it will be one of my nephew and I on Halloween. Afterall he will be 3 years old on the 29th of this month.
He is so cute!! Was he Woody?? The new Toy Story movie comes out next June.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:02 pm

awww, tigger, my grandson will be four on the 28th of this month
It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! Img_2911
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by tiggerchik Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:19 am

Patty432 wrote:
tiggerchik wrote:I'm still looking for a cool one for Turkey Day..until then it will be one of my nephew and I on Halloween. Afterall he will be 3 years old on the 29th of this month.

My nephew was Woody (his name is Jordan) and my niece,Evie, was Jessie. I can't wait to take them to see the new Toy Story when it comes out.

Deedee wrote:awww, tigger, my grandson will be four on the 28th of this month
It's time to change your avatars and signatures to THANKSGIVING!! YIPPEE!!! Img_2911

Awwww, he is so darn precious! Aren't they just too funny at that age?
tiggerchik
tiggerchik
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:43 am

tiggerchik wrote:
Patty432 wrote:

My nephew was Woody (his name is Jordan) and my niece,Evie, was Jessie. I can't wait to take them to see the new Toy Story when it comes out.

Deedee wrote:awww, tigger, my grandson will be four on the 28th of this month

Awwww, he is so darn precious! Aren't they just too funny at that age?
I bet they were Soo cute together!!! Did you get a pic of them together dressed up?
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by krista Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:15 pm

how do i do it??? my pic but not the other....
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:24 pm

??????
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:45 pm

krista wrote:how do i do it??? my pic but not the other....
Do you mean your signature??
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next