Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ON THIS SITE??

5 posters

Go down

IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ON THIS SITE?? Empty IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ON THIS SITE??

Post by Deedee Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:54 am

A couple people have told me that they are having problems logging on to this site. i had a little problems earlier today, but it seemed to me that it wasn't just this site, but all sites that seemed to be slow today. I was just wondering if anyone else around here is having problems, and if so, how hard was it to get on and how long did it last. We need to know this stuff so we can let our host know.

Please, if you do ever encounter problems with this page loading for you don't hesitate to PM either myself or Laura because it is best if we stay on top of this sort of thing.

Thanks to all of you!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ON THIS SITE?? Empty Re: IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ON THIS SITE??

Post by Terri77 Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:19 am

I have 2 or 3x..it is coming from server of this site.It happens in the morning for me.So far it hasnt been a big deal for me.
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ON THIS SITE?? Empty Re: IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ON THIS SITE??

Post by flameworker Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Ummm yup. HAHAHA I was MIA yesterday.....my question is .....when am I not having an issue with my computer. LOL IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ON THIS SITE?? 502925 Today it's working so far but it's still a lil funny when I try to skip around from page to page. It just goes blank.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:01 pm

well, last night i kept getting messages from our host saying they were having site maintenance. Since this was NOT a scheduled maintenance, I am thinking that we are not the only ones having issues.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:14 pm

I was going through my list of sites and there was one other that would come up. I can't remember which but it was doing the same thing. So we are not alone.... IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ON THIS SITE?? 932913 oooowwwwaaaahhhhhh......sorry still waking up so I'm bein silly till the cup o joe kicks in. HAHAHA IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ON THIS SITE?? 262114
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:21 pm

ah....me and joe have a long standing relationship!! coffee
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:21 pm

but yeah, i am having issues with all my sites, too....
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:47 pm

I am! keeps telling me the server is busy and can't connect. really slow right now. no probs with other web sites
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:19 pm

Sometimes its REALLY slow getting on (like dial-up slow). Yesterday morning, it said the site was down for maintenance, but thats the first time it wouldnt let me get on.

Right now Im having issues posting this, I have hit "send" 5 times and it wont go through. IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ON THIS SITE?? 213660 IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ON THIS SITE?? Icon_scratch

It worked the 6th time.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Yup, looks like something we'll have to wait out. Sometimes it brings me to an error page but if I hit refresh the correct page will come up. IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ON THIS SITE?? 191807
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:53 am

i think its a solar flare, or maybe the aliens are invading by stealing the satellites that have the internet on them!!!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:16 am

It's the aliens for sure.....I can't believe I didn't think of that.... IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ON THIS SITE?? 991127 it's so obvious... IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ON THIS SITE?? 932913 IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ON THIS SITE?? 502925
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down