Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

A lot of different changes to the site.

+3
i_love_the_ocean
wandadh
Laura
7 posters

Go down

A lot of different changes to the site. Empty A lot of different changes to the site.

Post by Laura Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:27 pm

I am sorry i didnt fore-warn you all but I am hoping this is a great improvement to the site and hope you all are still finding your way around.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

A lot of different changes to the site. Empty Re: A lot of different changes to the site.

Post by wandadh Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:42 pm

It is looking good Laura!!!! A lot of different changes to the site. 183107
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

A lot of different changes to the site. Empty Re: A lot of different changes to the site.

Post by i_love_the_ocean Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:47 pm

wandadh wrote:It is looking good Laura!!!! A lot of different changes to the site. 183107

yup, i almost got lost or i would have borrowed hubby's GPS, lol
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:57 pm

no more getting up and just clicking around before having my A lot of different changes to the site. 262114 A lot of different changes to the site. 719413

it is looking good!
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:12 am

Good Job, Laura!
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Okay, what's with the red number on the left side? I clicked it and it confused me even more!
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:27 pm

i think the red # is the number of registered users, guests and bots that are looking at the site.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:06 pm

Ooohh... Hmm.
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:44 pm

yep thats what it is BUT it also makes it to where if anyone snags a link from here it will refer back to us Smile
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:17 pm

I didn't see this until AFTER I pm'd you. I still don't quite understand it. Could you reply to my last pm? You can do it here. It doesn't have to be private. It might help others, or am I THE dense one here? Thanks! Smile lol
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:18 pm

Oh yeah, you can post my question with your answer, if you like. Thanks again!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:59 pm

No wicked, I'm the dense one here. Shoot. I can't even figure out how to do the wedding bridal things or the house parties, etc. So I'm the stupid one here. sad
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:40 pm

WICKED, IM SORRY I DON'T HAVE A PM FROM YOU? MAYBE RESEND IT??
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Hi Laura, I already deleted it, but I think my question was, if I were to copy a website addy for a freebie for someone like my sister, and send it to her, will she be getting email she won't be familiar with? Some people, believe it or not, are more confused than I, when it comes to some things on the computer. My sister doesn't go to sites such as this one, because it is hard for her to navigate and understand. My sister has stage 4 brain cancer. So, instead of ordering all things for her, I like to send her the link so she can try it herself, if it's something she might enjoy.
You stated if someone snags a link, it will refer back to you. I guess that's the part I don't understand. Anyway, I don't see the red box anymore. I was just concerned that my sister, or others, might get emails they don't understand. Thanks. You know I love being on the Sample Train!
A lot of different changes to the site. 580101
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:04 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:No wicked, I'm the dense one here. Shoot. I can't even figure out how to do the wedding bridal things or the house parties, etc. So I'm the stupid one here. sad

Naw, lsmile, don't feel alone. I can't figure out the house parties, either. I am so computer challenged. Believe me, you do much better than I. A lot of different changes to the site. 561787
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down