Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Is the site slow..??? Or is it just me??

+2
Deedee
lsmile4freebies
6 posters

Go down

Is the site slow..??? Or is it just me?? Empty Is the site slow..??? Or is it just me??

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:50 pm

Okay for the past 2 days now, I've had a hard time in here. Sometimes I get so frustrated I've had to just get out. The Opening page at bottom doesn't finish opening and when I click on something it takes me forever to open the link. Then typing is like super slow and also , it won't let me see what I typed afterward. Major gliches here. And more. It's just typing is so slooooow. like I have to type and then it goes little by little in here. Any one else with this problem? Also when I need to see the smileys there aren't moving.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Is the site slow..??? Or is it just me?? Empty Re: Is the site slow..??? Or is it just me??

Post by Deedee Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 pm

you are the third person who has reported issues with this...we will get with our server and see what is going on....
also, if you go to the main page all the way down at the bottom on the right it says "delete all cookies"...do that and see if it helps any.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Is the site slow..??? Or is it just me?? Empty Re: Is the site slow..??? Or is it just me??

Post by Laura Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:09 pm

hmm weird. ditto on what deedee said and let us know if the cookies were the problem
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Deedee wrote:you are the third person who has reported issues with this...we will get with our server and see what is going on....
also, if you go to the main page all the way down at the bottom on the right it says "delete all cookies"...do that and see if it helps any.

Dee....I can't find where it says that??
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:19 pm

go to the main page.
scroll all the way down until you see the forum "graveyard"
under that you will see on the bottom right hand side a button to "delete forum cookies"
click it and say yes.
then log back in
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Yeah, what Laura says. It freaked me out when it stated I was unable to reply to this message. I realized I had to log back in. Can't tell if it's running better or not.

DER!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:44 pm

I did the same....deleted cookies...seems fine to me.
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:41 pm

it is running really slow again - the status bar shows waiting on google analytics
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down