Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

William Bounds’ Sili Gourmet Sili Steamer Basket Review

3 posters

Go down

William Bounds’ Sili Gourmet Sili Steamer Basket Review Empty William Bounds’ Sili Gourmet Sili Steamer Basket Review

Post by sunrae Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:16 pm

William Bounds’ Sili Gourmet Sili Steamer Basket Review 50275_10
The Company
The company was started over 40 years ago by Bill Bounds. His innovative pepper mill mechanism evenly crushes peppercorns, rather than grinding mill components together, thus allowing a guaranteed lifetime of use. We offer classic and contemporary salt & pepper mills, along with other high-quality items for your kitchen and for entertaining. We invite you to browse our site and discover traditional mills, hand-painted art pieces, modern silicone cooking accessories, elegant serving pieces, spices and more.

Three generations of our family work to carry on William Bounds’ legacy of innovation and excellence. Our family’s name is on every product we offer your family.

Functionality, reliability, style and quality in form and function…you will find them all here.

William Bounds’ Sili Gourmet Sili Steamer Basket Review Dscn0819
The Review
I received the Sili Gourmet Sili Steamer Basket to review.

Vegetables, fish, meats and grains are ready to steam in the new Sili Steamer Set. Made of colorful green silicone, it has a collapsible, space-saving base. The Sili Steamer Set also comes with a clear silicone lid that securely fits on top, preventing steam from escaping. Made with functional silicone that is heat-resistant to 500 degrees F, the new Sili Steamer Set allows anyone to be creative in their cooking. Thanks to its collapsible design, it fits easily in any kitchen drawer or cabinet. The Sili Steamer Set comes in bright Green, with a clear lid. $25.00

Now that we have tons of summer veggies out of our garden to eat I love that I received this steamer to cook them in a healthy way. It is really easy to use just place in casserole dish or pot with a little water and steam for desired amount of time. Season and you are ready to eat! Steaming veggies retains their healthy nutrients and natural flavors.

William Bounds’ Sili Gourmet Sili Steamer Basket Review Dscn0820

I also love how flat it collapses to allowing me to place in any drawer or cabinet without taking up precious storage space.

Browse their site www.wmboundsltd.com for classic and contemporary salt & pepper mills, along with other high-quality items for your kitchen and for entertaining.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure

Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product(s) received.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

William Bounds’ Sili Gourmet Sili Steamer Basket Review Empty Re: William Bounds’ Sili Gourmet Sili Steamer Basket Review

Post by betlou Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:08 pm

wow that would be nice to have.

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

William Bounds’ Sili Gourmet Sili Steamer Basket Review Empty Re: William Bounds’ Sili Gourmet Sili Steamer Basket Review

Post by i love katelyn Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:10 pm

awesome I might have to have that! cool!
i love katelyn
i love katelyn
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down