Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

William Bounds Rita Combo Mill Review

4 posters

Go down

William Bounds Rita Combo Mill Review Empty William Bounds Rita Combo Mill Review

Post by sunrae Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:17 pm

The Company
WilliamBounds Limited was started over 40 years ago by Bill Bounds. His innovative pepper mill mechanism evenly crushes peppercorns, rather than grinding mill components together, thus allowing a guaranteed lifetime of use. We offer classic and contemporary salt & pepper mills, along with other high-quality items for your kitchen and for entertaining. We invite you to browse our site and discover traditional mills, hand-painted art pieces, modern silicone cooking accessories, elegant serving pieces, spices and more.

Three generations of our family work to carry on William Bounds’ legacy of innovation and excellence. Our family’s name is on every product we offer your family.

Functionality, reliability, style and quality in form and function…you will find them all here

In the world of spice and pepper mills, William Bounds products are in a class of their own.

The Review
I received the William Bounds Rita Combo Mill - Red/Purple to review.

Made in the USA, the Combo Rita Mill features a trendy compact design that saves space by combining a pepper mill and salt shaker in one stylish unit. Add the flavor of freshly ground peppercorns with just a twist; then give the mill a quick shake to dispense salt. An exclusive three-step adjustment ring allows anyone to easily choose from a fine, medium or coarse grind. The exclusive stainless steel/ceramic milling mechanism crushes peppercorns rather than grinding them, for fresh flavor. It features no interlocking parts so the mill will not jam or wear out. Measures 4.5 inches tall. Comes in five vibrant color combinations.

3 Step adjustable ring for fine, medium and coarse settings for pepper
Dispenses salt through the top
Grinds pepper through the bottom
Stainless steel/ceramic milling mechanism
Limited lifetime warranty

I love the convenience of having my salt and freshly ground pepper in one convenient dispenser. Just twist for freshly ground pepper and then simply turn over for salt. It is great for taking on picnics, camping and road trips.

To purchase, browse their site wmboundsltd.com for classic and contemporary salt & pepper mills, along with other high-quality items for your kitchen and for entertaining.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure

Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product(s) received.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

William Bounds Rita Combo Mill Review Empty Re: William Bounds Rita Combo Mill Review

Post by flameworker Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:47 pm

This is too cool. I want one now and what a great gift. I bet noone has one of these in their kitchen yet.....x-mas gift idea William Bounds Rita Combo Mill Review 198282 William Bounds Rita Combo Mill Review 796435
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

William Bounds Rita Combo Mill Review Empty Re: William Bounds Rita Combo Mill Review

Post by krae Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:48 pm

So Cute!!!
krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:56 am

These are so adorable, would also like to have these items.

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down