Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

MarDona Specialty Foods Review

4 posters

Go down

MarDona Specialty Foods Review Empty MarDona Specialty Foods Review

Post by sunrae Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:39 pm

MarDona Specialty Foods Review 341_ma10

The Company
During the early 1900’s around the depression era, there was a little shop on the upper east side of Manhattan, NYC, that specialized in importing olive oil and many other specialty foods from around the world. It had one goal in mind, and that was to bring to its customers the finest and best quality products they could find.

Unfortunately because of the economic status of their time, Grandpa’s store was forced to close. But his business philosophy still lives on today. Give the customer the something different, the best in quality, the best price and above all the best in service.In keeping with his philosophy here at this site you will find gourmet products that are in most cases one of a kind, and different.

Here at MarDona you will find product ideas such as infused olive oils in easy to use sprays. Our Chef Styled Squeeze bottle for our organic extra virgin olive oil and our organic balsamic vinegar are Chef inspired.

MarDona Specialty Foods Review Dscn0720

The Review
I received each of the following MarDona products to review:

Dried Chanterelle Mushrooms, Dried Shi-itake Mushrooms, White Truffle Sea Salt, Roasted Garlic Butter, Garlic Infused Olive Oil &Rosemary Infused Olive Oil

Garlic Infused Olive Oil & Rosemary Infused Olive Oil
I have tried and love both of these oils - I used the rosemary oil to toast the bread on a sandwich for a quick way to turn regular bread into gourmet tasting bread. I also used it on potatoes before throwing them in the oven to roast. They came out crisp with a wonderful rosemary flavor.

The garlic infused oil was used on chicken & peppers tossed in some pasta for a quick supper with lots of flavor. It has a strong garlic flavor so a little goes a long way.
Olive Oils are available infused with garlic, basil, chili pepper, hot pepper, lemon, Valencia orange or sun-dried tomato. They also come in a spray bottle for added convenience.

Dried Chanterelle Mushrooms & Dried Shi-itake Mushrooms
This is my first time of working with dried mushrooms and I found them very easy to work with. You just re-hydrate them with lukewarm water for about 20 minutes. I made the Over the Top Mushroom Soup from the recipe section on their site. I have to tell you it was delicious and I will definitely make it again.

Roasted Garlic Butter
This spread is a quick and easy way to make garlic cheese bread which my family just loves. I am going to try it on pasta next which I am sure will be just as delicious.

White Truffle Sea Salt
I had never tired truffle but had heard a lot about it so I was excited to give it a try. I use truffle sea salt on lots of different foods now, I find that it adds a unique flavor that regular salt cannot provide. I am not sure how to describe the flavor to you but hubby and I both like it.

I am a fan of MarDona Specialty Foods now and am look forward to trying many many more of their delicious gourmet products. Check out for yourself the huge line of specialty foods they have available!

MarDona Specialty Foods can be ordered online from their site or check to find a retailer near you. Give them a try, I bet your family will love them!

Follow them on FaceBook to keep up to date on their products and specials.

Disclosure

Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

MarDona Specialty Foods Review Empty Re: MarDona Specialty Foods Review

Post by wicked1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:42 am

Wow, sunrae, you're doing some great reviews on all these yummy products! Good job!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by i love katelyn Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:21 pm

I wish i could find these great reviews too!!! im trin lol
i love katelyn
i love katelyn
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:28 pm

Sunrae, you are doing some great reviews on alot of good products keep up the good work.

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down