Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Seapak and Farm Rich Foods Review and Giveaway~Ended~

+3
cin_20
Laura
i_love_the_ocean
7 posters

Go down

Seapak and Farm Rich Foods Review and Giveaway~Ended~ Empty Seapak and Farm Rich Foods Review and Giveaway~Ended~

Post by i_love_the_ocean Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:52 pm

I recently had the opportunity to try two products that were new to me. I was sent 6 FREE coupons to try products from Seapak and Farm Rich for FREE. I dont know how much to tell y'all that i love, love, love seafood a lot.

Seapak and Farm Rich Foods Review and Giveaway~Ended~ Prod_lg_10900_shr_jumbobutterfly_ocSeapak and Farm Rich Foods Review and Giveaway~Ended~ Prod_lg_11080_shr_scampi_toff_bgarlic
Seapak and Farm Rich Foods Review and Giveaway~Ended~ Prod_lg_12050_sea_crabcakes_maryland

I tried the Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp with cilantro rice. They were easy to prepare, breaded jumbo shrimp bake in just 10 minutes and bring jumbo great taste to your table and it was so delicious. Plus, you'll be dishing up a healthy dose of Omega-3s and vitamin D.

SeaPak sells frozen shrimp and seafood dishes. They are widely available in grocery stores. Seafood is a great, healthy choice and it’s typically quick and easy to prepare. The SeaPak seafood dishes are pre-seasoned and ready-to-cook. Most of their shrimp options are breaded but they also sell several varieties of scampi and specialty shrimp and fish products. I was pleased to find that they weren’t too salty or fishy tasting. I found they made a nice lunch and they would also make a quick dinner option for kids.

Seapak and Farm Rich Foods Review and Giveaway~Ended~ Recipe11

Farm Rich sells frozen snacks and appetizers that are meant for parties, entertaining, and quick dinners. They sell products like pizza bites, marinara stuffed mozzarella sticks, quesadillas and so much more.

Seapak and Farm Rich Foods Review and Giveaway~Ended~ Cajun-cheese-sticks

I tried the Cajun Cheese sticks recipe using the cheese sticks, To be honest they’re not that healthy but sometimes convenience (or craving) wins out for me! And they were so yummy!! They’re sold in pretty large bags so they’re good for a big family or group.

All in all me and my family was delighted, satisfied and had a tummy full after this review.

Did i make y'alls mouth water? Well, here's your chance to try 2 of their products too!

Ms. Vicki M. of Seapak and Farm Rich provided 4 FREE coupons.
We will have 2 winners to win 1 FREE coupon of each.

How to Enter:
Mandatory Entry:
~Visit Seapak and Farm Rich and tell me what 2 recipes would you like to try. 1 entry
Extra entries
~"Like" Seapak on Facebook and post this giveaway, dont forget to tag Seapak and sampletrain in your post. 1 entry
~Tag sample_train andTwit this giveaway on Twitter. 1 entry

Everytime you post your entry here put a number and just follow the succeeding number.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
Seapak provided 6 FREE coupons to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends Dec. 5 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US residents only. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner/s will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Seapak or Farm Rich.

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Seapak and Farm Rich Foods Review and Giveaway~Ended~ Empty Re: Seapak and Farm Rich Foods Review and Giveaway~Ended~

Post by Laura Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:38 pm

i found this when checking out the site! FREE recipe book, while supplies last!
http://www.seapak.com/index/easyseafoodmeals

Seapak and Farm Rich Foods Review and Giveaway~Ended~ Z
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Seapak and Farm Rich Foods Review and Giveaway~Ended~ Empty Re: Seapak and Farm Rich Foods Review and Giveaway~Ended~

Post by Laura Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:46 pm

#1 i tagged sampletrain in a post & liked seapak
#2 and check out these recipes!!!

http://www.seapak.com/recipes/15-minute_meals/popcorn_fish_dippers/33/166/standard

Seapak and Farm Rich Foods Review and Giveaway~Ended~ Recipe_lg_popcorn-fish-dippers

this would be so easy to make and healthy to say the least! While it cooks the broccoli can be chopped, minimizing your time spent cooking! WAHOO!
http://www.seapak.com/recipes/15-minute_meals/scampi_with_broccoli_florets/33/62/standard

Seapak and Farm Rich Foods Review and Giveaway~Ended~ Recipe_lg_021
and BOTH only 15 minutes to cook!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:39 am

#3 I Liked Seapak on Facebook and posted this giveaway
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:45 am

#4 I visited Seapack and Fresh Farm and like the following two recipes:
Popcorn Shrimp Nachos http://www.seapak.com/recipes/appealing_appetizers/popcorn_shrimp_nachos/31/56/standard

Salsa Ranch Dipping Sauce
http://www.farmrichfun.com/109/24/recipe/salsa-ranch-dipping-sauce.php
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:54 am

sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:35 am

#6 I liked Seapak on Facebook and posted this giveaway
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:36 am

#7 I tweeted and tagged giveaway on twitter.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:09 pm

#8 I Liked Seapak on Face Book
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:13 pm

#9 me: POPCORN Mac and Cheese http://www.seapak.com/recipes/15-minute_meals/popcorn_shrimp_mac_n_cheese/33/89/standard
Would be a great fast after a long day dinner and sounds yummy
http://www.seapak.com/recipes/sandwich_sensations/southwestern_popcorn_shrimp_wraps/35/83/standard SOUTHWESTERN Popcorn Shrimp Wraps... YUMMY... Love wraps I actually bought all the stuff to make these today at Safeway =)
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by KORFIZZLE Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Seapak and Farm Rich Foods Review and Giveaway~Ended~ Keylime_shrimp_lg

Sweet & Spicy Key Lime Coconut Shrimp

I visited Sea Pack, and would love to try this recipe!!!

#10- Korfizzle
KORFIZZLE
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by KORFIZZLE Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:19 pm

Seapak and Farm Rich Foods Review and Giveaway~Ended~ French-toast-breakfast-casserole

french toast breakfast casserole

I visited Farm Rich, and thought this recipe looked super yummy!

#11- Korfizzle

KORFIZZLE
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by KORFIZZLE Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:26 pm

I "Liked" Seapak on Facebook and posted and tagged Seapak and sample train.

#12-Korfizzle
KORFIZZLE
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by KORFIZZLE Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:33 pm

#13- Korfizzle,

I tweeted on twitter about this contest, and tagged sampletrain.
KORFIZZLE
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Today is the last day to submit your entries!!!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:46 pm

dingding dingding

and the winners are #4 cin and #6 sunrae !! congrats!!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:50 pm

yay!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by KORFIZZLE Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Congrats SUNRAE an CIN Smile
KORFIZZLE
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:55 pm

whoo hoo !!! thank you! Wink
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:08 am

Wow!!! THANK YOU!!!! thank you you rock! yay
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:21 am

awesome! Congrats

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:16 am

Congrats Sunrae & Cin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down