Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Original Juan Specialty Foods Review

Go down

Original Juan Specialty Foods Review Empty Original Juan Specialty Foods Review

Post by sunrae Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:43 pm

Original Juan Specialty Foods Review Page_h10
The Company
Original Juan Specialty Foods is housed in a 60,000 square foot facility on the historic Southwest Boulevard in Kansas City, Kansas. The building is a delight to the senses with tantalizing aromas and festive colors. Original Juan has been creating specialty sauces, salsas, snacks and dips for wholesale, retail and co-pack/private label customers since 1998.

Quality - The best and most consistent product we are capable of producing.

Integrity - Adhering to a code of ethical behavior with respect for ourselves, co-workers, customers and vendors.

Leadership - Setting the standard of behavior; by instilling confidence and enabling initiative, to attain prosperous business and personal growth.

Service - Responding to the wishes of our co-workers, customers and vendors by listening and communicating with pride of ownership.

Creativity - Setting our industry’s benchmark through innovation, unique products and business methods.

Responsibility - To take ownership of our actions, by earning trust, through accountability and communication.

Balance - Through a culture of teamwork; achieve a high quality of life by finding harmony within our professional and personal pursuits.

Mission Statement
To ethically deliver high quality creative products and service to our customers while providing balance and prosperity for our families.

Vision
To build globally successful brands!
Original Juan Specialty Foods Review Dscn0920

The Review
I received Mama Capri Marinara Pasta Sauce, Cheesecake in a Jar, Fiesta Juan's Smoked Jalapeno Con Queso Dip & several BBQ and Wing sauces to review.

Mama Capri Marinara Pasta Sauce This was a great rich pasta sauce. Mama's classic! Marinara is the heart and soul of every sauce. Diced tomatoes, chopped garlic and a touch of basil are sautéed in extra-virgin olive oil over an open flame. That's tradition you taste!

Cheesecake in a Jar, This taste exactly like cheesecake. Great for dipping fruit, over ice cream or icing a cake!

Fiesta Juan's Smoked Jalapeno Con Queso Dip This dip was smoky with a little heat perfect for nachos or dipping. The smooth, smoky flavor of Smoked Jalapeno salsa and real cream cheese has been combined to perfection in Juan's kitchen.

The Jamaican Jerk BBQ sauce was good n spicy and reminded me of our trips to the Caribbean!

I really enjoyed these products and can't wait to try more in the future!

Buy Original Juan from their online store.

Follow them on Facebook and Twitter for product information and great deals.

Disclosure
Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.

sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down