Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Lauren Nicole Jewelry and Gifts Review

+2
curlygirl
Kimberly
6 posters

Go down

Lauren Nicole Jewelry and Gifts Review  Empty Lauren Nicole Jewelry and Gifts Review

Post by Kimberly Tue May 10, 2011 3:35 pm

It's that time of year again -- that's right, graduation is right around the corner, followed quickly by wedding season! If you are looking for a gorgeous and personalized gift for a woman in your life, look no further than Lauren Nicole Jewelry & Gifts. Just look at this beautiful jewelry:

Lauren Nicole Jewelry and Gifts Review  2011-013

Some information about Lauren Nicole jewelry directly from their website:

ABOUT OUR JEWELRY: Due to the hand made nature of our jewelry there will be minor differences in sizes, colors, antiquing, and markings. Letters and characters on hand stamped pieces will not be perfectly lined up because every letter is stamped individually by hand without the use of a machine (our pieces are not mass produced). This is the nature and charm of what has made hand stamped jewelry so popular over the last few years. All of the jewelry pieces are hand made to order at the time an order is placed so no two pieces of jewelry will turn out exactly the same. Please note that all of the pictures are taken up close so that we can show the details of our pieces; some pieces will appear larger or smaller in the pictures than they are in person (sizes are listed in each item description). Because our jewelry is custom made and not returnable it is expected that you will contact us if you have any questions before placing an order.

ABOUT OUR SILVER DESIGNS: Almost all of our silver pieces are made out of pure silver (also known as fine silver). Pure Silver is 99.99% silver and does not tarnish as easily as sterling silver (sterling silver is 92.5% silver and 7.5% base metal; the base metal is what causes sterling silver to tarnish).

ABOUT OUR GOLD-FILLED DESIGNS: Gold-filled is composed of a solid layer of gold bonded with heat and pressure to brass. The gold does not flake off or rub off as it can with gold plated pendants. Gold filled pendants are an economical alternative to solid gold. To care for gold filled pieces clean them regularly with soapy water, rinse well and dry with a non-scratching cloth. Polish gently with a jewelry polishing cloth.

We also offer a unique selection of monogrammed accessories to include monogrammed badge reels, monogrammed lanyards, monogrammed mirrors, monogrammed purse hangers, monogrammed book markers, monogrammed buttons, and wedding bouquet charms.

I actually won a Mommy's Necklace in a giveaway and thought it was so pretty that I wanted to share this information with you. I get so many compliments on it! Here is a photo:

Lauren Nicole Jewelry and Gifts Review  2011-010

And it came so nicely packaged, as well:

Lauren Nicole Jewelry and Gifts Review  2011-011

You can follow Lauren Nicole Jewelry & Gifts on Facebook here for a 15% discount with coupon code FACEBOOK (be sure to tell her SampleTrain sent you!). You can also follow on Twitter here and subscribe to the Lauren Nicole Gifts newsletter here.

Review Disclosure
I received no compensation at all for this review. I just loved the piece I won in another contest so much that I wanted to share the products with the readers of SampleTrain!
Kimberly
Kimberly
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Lauren Nicole Jewelry and Gifts Review  Empty Re: Lauren Nicole Jewelry and Gifts Review

Post by curlygirl Tue May 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Very cute necklace! Thank you for the review! thank you
curlygirl
curlygirl
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Lauren Nicole Jewelry and Gifts Review  Empty Re: Lauren Nicole Jewelry and Gifts Review

Post by flameworker Sat May 14, 2011 2:33 pm

These are the coolest. I love that you can put your kids drawings right onto the necklace. Perfect for any mom Lauren Nicole Jewelry and Gifts Review  198282 Lauren Nicole Jewelry and Gifts Review  405903
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Tue May 31, 2011 6:57 pm

Absolutely adorable.
krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by turq Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:13 pm

They are pretty, extra nice because it's yours made just for you.. I entered to win one twice, but it didn't happen.
Yours is very pretty.I like it a lot.
turq
turq
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:53 pm

Just lovely!!!
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down