Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Desert Valley Gifts Review only

4 posters

Go down

Desert Valley Gifts Review only Empty Desert Valley Gifts Review only

Post by Laura Sat May 14, 2011 11:04 pm

Desert Valley Gifts
Desert Valley Gifts Review only Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgn8Xakfl7dX41hIM-g_MsEkAMHWQLMCG40eeoo8nvkzU-woQ7

Thanks to Jen C. from Desert Valley Gifts, I was lucky enough to try several different products!

First, I received a 4 oz. Soybean candle scented with Banana Nut Bread. I love this smell but I think it smells like something else. I just can't put my finger on it. Either way DELICIOUS! These candles are also made from 100% Soybean wax from American Farmed Soybeans and the wicks are all natural cotton.
Desert Valley Gifts Review only Banana%20Nut%20Bread%20pic%201
Next, I received a Fizzing Bath Bomb in Watermelon. This came in such a pretty tissue wrap and ribbon. It made me feel like it was especially wrapped for me. Desert Valley Gifts Review only 561787 The smell is heavenly and I could sniff it for hours. I just shaved off a tiny bit to go in my bath and saved the rest for many more uses!
Desert Valley Gifts Review only Bath%20Bombs%20Small
I received a 2 oz. Goats Milk Soap sample scented with Raspberry Cream. Again, this came in a very cute wrapping paper and ribbon that looked so cute. The smell is by far my favorite and definately will be ordering some when this sample runs out. It smells as if you are laying in a bed full of fluffy pillows...if that could even make sense? : )
Desert Valley Gifts Review only Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjrwautIe38Nw9BUmh7znxHcK92ufwIggqBlao--rgPqBNes4HNw
I also received a Lip Balm in Sweet Cotton Candy. Although, I do NOT like Cotton Candy, this lip balm tastes to me, more of a butterscotch and I like it and lick my lips constantly....defeating the purpose of the lip balm! Who cares though, it's yummy! The lip balm is designed with a paper wrapper instead of the "typical" plastic which i find much more down to earth and personal. TWO THUMBS UP for sure!
Desert Valley Gifts Review only Lip%20Balm%20Pic.jpg.opt669x208o0,0s669x208
Lastly, I received a sample of Goats Milk Lotion scented with Water Lily. This is amazing! Way better than any lotion I have EVER used. Your hands are not left greasy. They feel Cool and refreshed as soon as the lotion is rubbed in. The smell is invigorating and very relaxing.

All of these products I received are available in so many different scents and varieties. They are also available with no scent.

I am very pleased with this company and their products. I only wish when advertising the products on their site they would put actual pictures of the product so that people can see how personalized these products come. I also like to see what I am getting before buying, just because I'm a visual person. I would reccommend this company to anyone and everyone trying to find a special gift for someone or even for themselves. **Revision** I was informed by the company that they are the actual pictures and each one comes custom to the order. Even better!

Join them on Facebook

Disclosure
FREE products pictured above were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Desert Valley Gifts. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the FREE product/s received

[/center]

Last edited by Laura on Sun May 15, 2011 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Desert Valley Gifts Review only Empty Re: Desert Valley Gifts Review only

Post by flameworker Sun May 15, 2011 12:10 am

Sounds great and the cotton candy lip balm sounds super yummy. I love cotton candy. Also the candle would be awesome to try as well as the soaps and bombs. Great review Laura, I will definitely look more into this companies products. Desert Valley Gifts Review only 198282
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Sun May 15, 2011 12:14 am

Great Review!!! All the products sound so yummy!!!
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Wed May 18, 2011 3:06 pm

What a nice treat for a new momma!
Kimberly
Kimberly
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down