Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Smart Mom Jewelry Teething Bling Review and Discount Code

3 posters

Go down

Smart Mom Jewelry Teething Bling Review and Discount Code Empty Smart Mom Jewelry Teething Bling Review and Discount Code

Post by Laura Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:50 pm

Smart Mom Jewelry Teething Bling Review and Discount Code Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDbRoJ2w3h3npbDg0u8NAqDtwVrYJy4alnsY01xL6wdOjhMpWQ

Thanks to Amy M. of Smart Mom Jewelry I was able to review the Bronze Teething Bling Pendant.

Smart Mom Jewelry Teething Bling Review and Discount Code Z
Since my little girl is still all gums, my niece was absolutely thrilled when she got to get in on the action of this nifty teething product! She is just starting to teeth, so this was perfect timing for this to be reviewed.

First, I want to explain a little about what this product is. I was so fascinated by the design and idea of the teething bling since there really is no product out there (that i have seen) like it! This is a necklace that is worn as jewelry (and you would never suspect otherwise) and when the baby goes to chew and pull on your jewelry, like they normally do, they can! This necklace can be worn by any supervising adult so that your teething baby can get satisfaction conveniently!

Smart Mom Jewelry Teething Bling Review and Discount Code Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMp1dqrkZ3RKmqMltdT62zmEfTJ6FRZ8LEhV68oNUMWgd6qo7GVQ

So naturally, I had to try this out on my niece. I wore the necklace and picked her up when she started fussying to see if she went for the "gold"(my jewelry) and it only took a few seconds for her to magnetize herself to it. haha She started chewing and sucking on the pendant right away and it really seemed to soothe her. She then proceeded to lay her head down on my shoulder and continue sucking and chewing on her new best friend! Once she was done, i just wiped it with a burp cloth and was off doing my own thing. The product does not get damaged or gross looking at all.

The best part that i liked about these teethers, is that they are available in so many different patterns or solid colors! They also act as two things, a teether and jewelry! Who wouldn't want this??!

There is so many other products by Smart Mom Jewelry that you must check out!

Check them out on Facebook
or
Twitter

Here is a discount code for 20% off!!!!!!
S-SMJ
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Smart Mom Jewelry Teething Bling Review and Discount Code Empty Re: Smart Mom Jewelry Teething Bling Review and Discount Code

Post by cin_20 Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:04 pm

That is such a cool idea! Never seen anything like it before! It looks very attractive and yet is so useful! When this product gets well known every mother with a teething child is going to want one! Us Ninny's too!
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Smart Mom Jewelry Teething Bling Review and Discount Code Empty Re: Smart Mom Jewelry Teething Bling Review and Discount Code

Post by flameworker Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:19 am

These are very cool. What a great idea and gift. I also like the babe magnet ties for daddy and the Bling and Bangle gift sets Smart Mom Jewelry Teething Bling Review and Discount Code 198282
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down