Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended

+10
Kathleen
nickelpickle
curlygirl
pucker93
Darth Vapor
wicked1
amandajc_21
ossmcalc
TwiztidYoshi03
Litlbel
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Empty Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended

Post by Litlbel Sun May 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Oil10Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Gold_l10Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Oil10
I had never tried Coconut Oil for cooking, only in my hair when a girlfriend gave me a small bottle years ago. So when Tropical Traditions gave me a chance to review their Coconut Oil i was excited to see what it was all about.
First i went online to read more about the Coconut Oil to see exactly where and what its made from, this is what i found out: First, coconut milk is expressed from the freshly harvested coconuts by using the pure water that is present inside the coconuts. The coconut milk is then allowed to sit for approximately half a day. During this time, the heavier water separates from the oil by sinking to the bottom, while the lighter coconut solids float to the top (curds). In between the coconut solids and the water is a crystal clear coconut oil that is completely unrefined. The oil is then slightly heated (less than boiling temperatures) for a short time (5 -15 minutes depending on air temperatures) to remove any remaining moisture, and then filtered. The result is a clear coconut oil that retains the distinct scent and taste of coconuts. I thought that was very interesting and made me curious to want to actually try out the Coconut Oil so i checked out the Cooking Oil Recipes on Tropical Traditions website. I started off with something simple. I made a Energy Berry Smoothie. It was so simple to make.. Since i dont drink regular milk and only rice or coconut milk this recipe was perfect for me. It was super yummy! So later that night i tried my luck at making Chicken Curry I have made this dish many times just using peanut oil. I was worried that the Coconut Oil would cause my curry to have a coconut taste, but i was wrong, it just brought out more of the curry flavor and made my dish amazing. I also made a side salad and used Coconut Oil Vinegar Salad Dressing right then i was sold on this product. In simple words It just makes your food taste great! And since it is a natural product there are no chemicals added making you know you are getting something pure and natural in your body.
There is no reasons why you shouldn't throw out all your other oils and use Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil as your only means of oil. You can even use it as a spread on toast or in your coffee. It will add the sweet taste of coconut but without overdoing it..

One Lucky Sampletrain Member will get to try a bottle of Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil to experiance a difference in your cooking.

How to Enter:
Note: If you have won this review before please dont enter, give someone else a chance to win Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Thank You!
Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on sampletrain.com
* Visit Tropical Traditions Sign up to receive their sales newsletter.

Extra Entries:
* Check out Tropical Traditions tell me 3 products you would like to try: Each one listed can be a separate entry.
* "Like" Tropical Traditions on Facebook.
Tell them that you read a review here at Sampletrain.
* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter
* Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter

* Retweet this daily:

#See what Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil can do for you: Free Bottle Giveaway @Sample_Train #Giveaway ends 5/20 http://bit.ly/ingxUh

Leave comments below that you did all entries ~Each Daily Tweet counts as an extra entry~just make sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE product was provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Tropical Traditions is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway. Giveaway ends May 20, 2011 at 11:59PM PST. Open to US residents only. Winner will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Tropical Traditions . Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

If you would like to place and order please Click Here when you place your order and it asks how did you hear about us click "referred by a friend" and enter ID 7103396, Thank you!

Last edited by Litlbel on Sun May 22, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Empty Re: Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Sun May 01, 2011 5:55 pm

1. Sampletrain member
2. Signed up for their newsletter
3. Unscented Bar Soap
4. Massage Oil
5. Moisturizing Creams
6. Like Tropical Traditions on Facebook and told them I read the review
7. Like Sampletrain on Facebook
8. Follow Sampletrain on Twitter
9. Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter
10. Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/TwiztidYoshi03/status/64809032585715712
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Empty Re: Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil~ Review & Giveaway ~ Ended

Post by ossmcalc Mon May 02, 2011 5:18 am

11. I am a Caboose Rider.
12. I visited Tropical Traditions and signed up to receive their sales newsletter.
13. I would like to try the Organic Pumpkin Seeds.
14. I would like to try the Organic Peanut Butter.
15. I would like to try the Organic Fruit Spreads.
16. I "Like" Tropical Traditions on Facebook and left a comment.
17. I "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
18. Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
19. Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter.
20. I tweeted about this giveaway http://twitter.com/ossmcalc/status/64981841492455425

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Mon May 02, 2011 9:58 am

TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by amandajc_21 Mon May 02, 2011 2:22 pm

amandajc_21
amandajc_21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Mon May 02, 2011 11:47 pm

23. I am a Caboose Rider

24. I signed up for Tropical Traditions newsletter

25. I liked Tropical Traditions on Facebook

26. I would like to try the Coconut Oil

27. I would like to try the Coconut Peanut Butter

28. I would like to try the Organic Swiss Chocolate

29. I like Sampletrain on Facebook
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Tue May 03, 2011 3:38 pm

TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Tue May 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Not an entry:

I was the last winner of Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil. It is a very good quality coconut oil. It makes our breads so nice and soft. Popcorn is a treat.

Good luck to all who have entered. I know that whoever gets it will love it just as much as we do.
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pucker93 Wed May 04, 2011 1:23 pm

31. did the mandatory entry
32. like sample train on fb as faith d
33. like TT on fb as faith d
34. i'd like to try the insect repellent
35. i'd like to try the popcorn
36. i'd like to try the pumpkin seeds

pucker93
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Thu May 05, 2011 3:47 pm

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by amandajc_21 Thu May 05, 2011 5:01 pm

amandajc_21
amandajc_21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Fri May 06, 2011 7:47 pm

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Sun May 08, 2011 1:17 pm

TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Mon May 09, 2011 12:23 am

TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Mon May 09, 2011 1:00 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by curlygirl Mon May 09, 2011 4:51 pm

43 Train rider
44 already receiving the newsletter
45 I would like to try Lip Moisturizer, Massage Oil and Liquid Soap
46 Like ST on FB
47 Following ST on Twitter
48 Following Tropical Traditions on Twitter
49 tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/curlfusion/status/67693140387180544
curlygirl
curlygirl
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by nickelpickle Mon May 09, 2011 5:53 pm

50. I am a Caboose Rider.
51. I visited Tropical Traditions and signed up to receive their sales newsletter.
52. I would like to try the raw honey.
53. I would like to try the coconut oil
54. I would like to try the skin exfoliater.
55. I "Like" Tropical Traditions on Facebook .t.
56. Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
57. Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter.
58. I tweeted about this giveaway

https://twitter.com/#!/Nickel2283/status/67708111271632896

nickelpickle
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Mon May 09, 2011 7:58 pm

43. Sampletrain member
44. Signed up for TT newsletter
45. Like the Organic Citrus Moisturizer Cream
46. Like the Organic Popcorn
47. Like the Oxygen Bleach
48. Like Tropical Traditions
49. Like Sampletrain
50. Follow Sampletrain
51. Follow Tropical Traditions
52. Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/BrookAnn/status/67739490164285440
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by curlygirl Tue May 10, 2011 1:23 am

Last edited by curlygirl on Tue May 17, 2011 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
curlygirl
curlygirl
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Wed May 11, 2011 1:00 am

Last edited by ossmcalc on Wed May 11, 2011 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : People numbering wrong)

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by curlygirl Wed May 11, 2011 1:50 am

curlygirl
curlygirl
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Wed May 11, 2011 5:25 pm

TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Fri May 13, 2011 12:51 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Fri May 13, 2011 10:04 pm

TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by curlygirl Fri May 13, 2011 11:19 pm

curlygirl
curlygirl
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next