Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil Review and Giveaway ~Ended

+5
wicked1
Darth Vapor
flameworker
wandadh
i_love_the_ocean
9 posters

Go down

Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil Review and Giveaway ~Ended Empty Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil Review and Giveaway ~Ended

Post by i_love_the_ocean Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:50 am

This review is real fun and exciting for me not only i got a FREE product Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil Review and Giveaway ~Ended 561787 but also reminisce the days back when i was still living in the Philippines.
I remember those days when my mom would make our own coconut oil then she would always put warm coconut oil on my hair and scalp and massage it telling me it really conditions my hair and scalp the natural way. Some of the health benefits of coconut oil include hair care, skin care, stress relief, maintaining cholesterol levels, weight loss, increased immunity, proper digestion and metabolism, and so much more.These benefits of coconut oil can be attributed to the presence of lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid, and its properties such as antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial, soothing, etc.

With that said, let me tell you that Tropical Traditions Gold Label Standard Virgin Coconut Oil is made from organic, fresh coconuts in rural areas of the Philippines. Only the highest quality organic coconuts are hand selected for use in the Gold Label brand, and the pure coconut water from inside the coconut is used to extract the coconut milk using traditional methods. This product has been tested repeatedly in laboratories to show that it contains the highest amounts of antioxidants available in Virgin Coconut Oil.

Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil Review and Giveaway ~Ended Gold_label_virgin_coconut_oil_32oz

Check out the video below, “How we Discovered Virgin Coconut Oil- an Interview with Brian Shilhavy, CEO Tropical Traditions."

Tropical Traditions Gold Label Standard Virgin Coconut Oil is also excellent for cooking check out their great-tasting recipes . You can order Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil or any of their products and receive a FREE copy of a Virgin Coconut Oil book with your first order, choose “Referred by a Friend” and enter my User ID: 6831896 the book will be automatically added.
If you need help on placing your order to get the FREE book or if you have any questions feel free to send an email to Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil

Feeling lucky? Enter the giveaway to win 1 quart of Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil.

How to enter:
Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on Sampletrain, its FREE.
* Visit Tropical Traditions website and tell me which product would you like to try.
* Subscribe to Tropical Traditions newsletter.
Extra Entries:
* "Like" Tropical Traditions on Facebook and share this giveaway on your wall.
* Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter. Tweett this daily
PLS RT #Win @Troptraditions Virgin Coconut Oil Review and #Giveaway ~Ends 01/13: http://bit.ly/fiS3kj
* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
Leave comments below that you did all entries just make sure to number them accordingly.

More Giveaways
Squinkies Giveaway
Sun Putty Giveaway

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE samples were provided to me to facilitate this review.
No monetary compensation was received. Tropical Traditions is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me. Giveaway ends Jan. 13 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US and Canada residents only. Winner will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Tropical Traditions.
Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil Review and Giveaway ~Ended Empty Re: Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil Review and Giveaway ~Ended

Post by wandadh Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:28 pm

#1 I would love to try Tropical Traditions Organic Coconut Peanut Butter

#2 I joined Tropical Traditions newsletter

#3 I follow Tropical Traditions on twitter and sent a tweet

#4 I follow Sampletrain on twitter

#5 I like Sampletrain on facebook
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil Review and Giveaway ~Ended Empty Re: Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil Review and Giveaway ~Ended

Post by flameworker Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:54 pm

#6 ~ I would like to use the Gold Label Coconut Oil for Hair Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil Review and Giveaway ~Ended 967279

#7 ~ I subscribed to the tropical traditions newsletter

#8 ~ I follow @Troptraditions on twitter & tweeted & will continue to RT daily! Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil Review and Giveaway ~Ended 191807

#9 ~ I follow @Sample_Train on twitter

#10 ~ I "Like" sampletrain on facebook Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil Review and Giveaway ~Ended 128833
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:04 pm

#11 I would like to try the Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil

#12 I joined the Tropical Traditions newsletter

#13 I "like" Tropical Traditions on Facebook

#14 I "like" Sampletrain on Facebook and left a message on their wall.
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:18 pm

#15 Nice....Reminds me of Hawaii. I liked them on FB
#16 and subscribed to their newsletter
#17 Hoping they have sweetened coconut syrup
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:51 pm

#18 Coconut Oil
#19 Liked them on Facebook
#20 Follow on Twitter & Tweeted
#21 Like Sampletrain on Facebook
#22 Follow Sampletrain on Twitter
#23 Subscribed to their newsletter

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:38 pm

#24 I would like to try the Benefect® Botanical Disinfectant
#25 Liked them on Facebook
#26 Follow on Twitter & Tweeted
#27 Like Sampletrain on Facebook
#28 Follow Sampletrain on Twitter
#29 Subscribed to their newsletter
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:36 am

#30 Forgot to mention I'm coconuts over Sampletrain! Oh yeah, I'm a member, too! bounce
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyboarder9669 Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:15 pm

#31 I'd love to try the virgin palm oil!
#32 I have subscribed to their newsletter Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil Review and Giveaway ~Ended 561787

#33 I follow you and tropical on twitter. @ladyboarder9669

ladyboarder9669
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by nclaudia25 Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:24 pm

#34 I am register to your blog/sampletrain

nclaudia25
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by nclaudia25 Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:25 pm

#35 the coconut oil is the one product I would love to try!

nclaudia25
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by nclaudia25 Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:25 pm

#36 I am Subscribed to Tropical Traditions newsletter

nclaudia25
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by nclaudia25 Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:26 pm

#37 I "Like" Tropical Traditions on Facebook ( claudia n)

nclaudia25
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by nclaudia25 Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:26 pm

#38 I Follow Sampletrain on Twitter (@dealsfan32)

nclaudia25
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by nclaudia25 Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:27 pm

#39 "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook. ( claudia n)

nclaudia25
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:08 pm

And the winner is ... #33 ladyboarder9669 yay congrats!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:03 pm

its has been 60 hrs since i notified ladyboarder about her winning. i now have to choose another winner, as stated in the guideline and rules.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:10 pm

and the winner is #4 wanda!! congrats!!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:40 am

Thank You
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Congrats, Wanda!! yay
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down