Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Oneida Dinnerware Review & Coupon Code for 15% off your order till May 4th

2 posters

Go down

Oneida Dinnerware Review & Coupon Code for 15% off your order till May 4th  Empty Oneida Dinnerware Review & Coupon Code for 15% off your order till May 4th

Post by Litlbel Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Now thru May 4th Oneida is offering 15% off your entire order on all their online products by entering coupon code: MD15
Oneida Dinnerware Review & Coupon Code for 15% off your order till May 4th  Logo10
Oneida is a wonderful company that not only sells dinnerware but almost everything to bring your kitchen to life.
I was pleased to receive a beautiful set of
Asheville Denim Dinnerware from Oneida for a review. The Dinnerware has a wonderful deep blue denim hue with a hint of brown along the edges. The Bowl are perfect size to use for anything, from cereal, soup even a salad. I just love them. The Square Plates are very large and i love the unique shape. Even the smaller (Salad Plates) are large. I use these almost everyday since they are so large i can just about eat my whole meal off them. The Mugs are perfect, just big enough for a perfect cup of morning coffee. Or even eating ice cream out of in the afternoon when you just want a small amount.
Oneida Dinnerware Review & Coupon Code for 15% off your order till May 4th  Onedia10
My set of Asheville Denim Dinnerware is made of highly durable stoneware that is dishwasher and microwave safe and has a reactive glaze technique that gives each piece the look of handmade pottery.

Right now Oneida is offering some sizzling deals on over 16 of their wonderful dinnerware collections. Some were originally priced up to $180 and now are as low as $69.99 Check them out HERE

Also now thru May 4th Oneida is offering 15% off your entire order on all their online products by entering coupon code: MD15
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Oneida Dinnerware Review & Coupon Code for 15% off your order till May 4th  Empty Re: Oneida Dinnerware Review & Coupon Code for 15% off your order till May 4th

Post by wicked1 Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Oneida is a great company. I really like the dinnerware they sent you. Very nice! I have Oneida flatware, and love it!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down