Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

"My Name in Lights" Book Review and Coupon Code

3 posters

Go down

"My Name in Lights" Book Review and Coupon Code Empty "My Name in Lights" Book Review and Coupon Code

Post by Scatter_Brain Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:42 am

"My Name in Lights" Book Review and Coupon Code My_nam10

"My Name in Lights" personalized children's books by Created 4 me make your child the star of this awesome Hardcover book. Your child's name is spelled out with some really cute alphabet characters sporting red with yellow polka dot bow ties and cheerful smiles. The book is created around your child's first, middle and last names and no two books are alike. The pages have a nice glossy quality and the illustrations are fun and colorful. I really like how the book rhymes go along with the illustrations on each page. There is also a dedication page where you can have your child's birth date and a special personal message included as well.

"My Name in Lights" Book Review and Coupon Code Booksf10

"My Name in Lights" Book Review and Coupon Code Book_r10

"My Name in Lights" Book Review and Coupon Code Book_r11

"My Name in Lights" Book Review and Coupon Code Book_r12

These are really nice products and you can see the great quality on each page. These books would make great newborn baby gifts, birthday gifts and holiday gifts. They also have posters and placemats.

Please check out their website and see for yourself.
Created4Me and use this coupon code SAMPLETRAIN3 to receive $3.00 off each book and placemat ordered.

Sampletrain's coupon expires December 15, 2012.
Scatter_Brain
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

"My Name in Lights" Book Review and Coupon Code Empty Re: "My Name in Lights" Book Review and Coupon Code

Post by flameworker Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Cooooool, with Christmas just around the corner this would make the perfect gift for my lil niece. The book is really cute.

"My Name in Lights" Book Review and Coupon Code 89397 for sharing this great review and coupon code "My Name in Lights" Book Review and Coupon Code 861733
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

"My Name in Lights" Book Review and Coupon Code Empty Re: "My Name in Lights" Book Review and Coupon Code

Post by betlou Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:19 pm

This is awesome, would make a great Christmas gift for any little one. I know my grandson would love it. Thanks for sharing this review.

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down