Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Talk about freebies that you get from events, etc. HERE!!

+5
flameworker
ldl511
Deedee
Laura
la.vie.boheme
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Talk about freebies that you get from events, etc. HERE!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk about freebies that you get from events, etc. HERE!!

Post by la.vie.boheme Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:18 pm

Naw it wasnt too cold here last night probably mid-50's, not bad. Mister P likes being outside anyway! I just don't get it, I let the boys out to go potty right before bed, and we didn't go to bed until after 11. There's no reason he should have had to got at 2:30.

I won't have to pay anything when I finally get it back because I bought the extended warranty! (phew!!!!) But it needed a new CD drive, a new logic board and something else that I don't remember.. LOL Computer old age, I suppose?
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Talk about freebies that you get from events, etc. HERE!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk about freebies that you get from events, etc. HERE!!

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:14 pm

la.vie.boheme wrote:Naw it wasnt too cold here last night probably mid-50's, not bad. Mister P likes being outside anyway! I just don't get it, I let the boys out to go potty right before bed, and we didn't go to bed until after 11. There's no reason he should have had to got at 2:30.

I won't have to pay anything when I finally get it back because I bought the extended warranty! (phew!!!!) But it needed a new CD drive, a new logic board and something else that I don't remember.. Talk about freebies that you get from events, etc. HERE!! - Page 3 148170 Computer old age, I suppose?

Well I hope you can sleep tonight and the little Mr. P won't be doing a 2:30 peeing call. So you can have a good nights sleep. Talk about freebies that you get from events, etc. HERE!! - Page 3 191807 You know my laptop...I can no longer Disk cleanup on it. It won't let me. You know on the C drive. Sucks. I can still do defragmentation and clean my cookies but NOT do a Disk cleanup. I think I have a virus in my thingy. Sucks. And I refuse to spend close to $300.00 to fix this old windows 2000 IBM Thinkpad hand me down. That's all I ever have gotten is hand me downs I have never owned a brand new computer before. Oh, well at least I'm a good recyler!!! Talk about freebies that you get from events, etc. HERE!! - Page 3 561787
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:42 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:
la.vie.boheme wrote:Naw it wasnt too cold here last night probably mid-50's, not bad. Mister P likes being outside anyway! I just don't get it, I let the boys out to go potty right before bed, and we didn't go to bed until after 11. There's no reason he should have had to got at 2:30.

I won't have to pay anything when I finally get it back because I bought the extended warranty! (phew!!!!) But it needed a new CD drive, a new logic board and something else that I don't remember.. Talk about freebies that you get from events, etc. HERE!! - Page 3 148170 Computer old age, I suppose?

Well I hope you can sleep tonight and the little Mr. P won't be doing a 2:30 peeing call. So you can have a good nights sleep. Talk about freebies that you get from events, etc. HERE!! - Page 3 191807 You know my laptop...I can no longer Disk cleanup on it. It won't let me. You know on the C drive. Sucks. I can still do defragmentation and clean my cookies but NOT do a Disk cleanup. I think I have a virus in my thingy. Sucks. And I refuse to spend close to $300.00 to fix this old windows 2000 IBM Thinkpad hand me down. That's all I ever have gotten is hand me downs I have never owned a brand new computer before. Oh, well at least I'm a good recyler!!! Talk about freebies that you get from events, etc. HERE!! - Page 3 561787

No Mister P. didn't wake me up again at 2:30, but I didn't have a good night's sleep. Between him and Samson, they either try to sandwich me and pin me under the covers, or they both try to be in the middle of the bed and cuddle me so that it pushes me towards the edge of the bed, or they both want to be at the foot of the bed so I have no place to put my feet. Who ever thought two small dogs (well one small, and one who should be small but is overweight..Mister P. at 26lbs) could take up a whole king size bed!! Talk about freebies that you get from events, etc. HERE!! - Page 3 488527

I hope you don't have a virus, that can really mess things up! That's why I bought a Mac a few years ago, I hate dealing with viruses and the computer slowing down.. At least I can say that about my computer, I've never had to deal with either of those things, just hardware problems.. I don't know what's worse! Talk about freebies that you get from events, etc. HERE!! - Page 3 213660
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by designerXvoodoo Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:06 pm

If I'm by myself I don't tend to get a lot of freebies handed out to me because I try to avoid strangers LOL. But if I'm with friends it often goes the other way for some reason.

One of my favorite random free experiences was last December when my friend and I went to a concert at the Nokia in Los Angeles and a lady handed us passes for free drinks and appetizers at a nearby sushi restaurant that's normally fairly expensive (Katsuya, maybe?) They were doing it to promote a new nokia phone which they let you play with while you drank and ate and they had a person come around who would take a nice professional photo of you for free..still have mine hanging up to remember the night! Now that was an amazing freebie!
designerXvoodoo
designerXvoodoo
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:13 pm

welcome designerXvoodoo glad to have another californian here.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by designerXvoodoo Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:43 am

designerXvoodoo
designerXvoodoo
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:05 am

WELCOME!!!! GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE AND WHAT A SCORE DEAL THAT WAS!!!! woohoo Talk about freebies that you get from events, etc. HERE!! - Page 3 907351
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3