Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free Bible Bookmarks- church or school

5 posters

Go down

Free Bible Bookmarks- church or school Empty Free Bible Bookmarks- church or school

Post by jersma Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:14 pm

jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Free Bible Bookmarks- church or school Empty Re: Free Bible Bookmarks- church or school

Post by ldl511 Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:24 pm

I would love to get these but my kids already have all the bookmarks because they get them at church. They are really cool. Each one of them follows a different theme in the bible so the verses are easier for the kids to interpret them.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Free Bible Bookmarks- church or school Empty Re: Free Bible Bookmarks- church or school

Post by curlygirl Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:20 pm

You have to give a church or a school address. They do check it. I requested the bookmarks because I homeschool. They denied me at first because the address is residential. I wrote back, explained that my address is technically a "school" address and they wrote back saying they'll mail them.
curlygirl
curlygirl
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:07 pm

curlygirl wrote:You have to give a church or a school address. They do check it. I requested the bookmarks because I homeschool. They denied me at first because the address is residential. I wrote back, explained that my address is technically a "school" address and they wrote back saying they'll mail them.

Thanks for the heads up!! Free Bible Bookmarks- church or school 89397 Free Bible Bookmarks- church or school 861733
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by curlygirl Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:22 pm

I got the bookmarks today. They are really nice. Free Bible Bookmarks- church or school 796435
curlygirl
curlygirl
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:24 pm

awesome! are they laminated?
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by curlygirl Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:40 pm

No, they aren't laminated, just thick carton paper. There is a Bible verse for each day of the week for children to study and then put a checkmark by it.
They included an order form. You can order more bookmarks for $.13 each or less depending on the quantity + shipping. They send a bookmark each week.
curlygirl
curlygirl
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:48 pm

cool!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down