Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Colief Infant Drops Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 10/4/2013

2 posters

Go down

Colief Infant Drops Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 10/4/2013 Empty Colief Infant Drops Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 10/4/2013

Post by Litlbel Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:34 am

Colief Infant Drops Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 10/4/2013 Colief10

Colief helps give you and your Baby relief from Colic

Colief® is a dietary supplement, which is added to infant milk. The active ingredient in Colief® is lactase, a safe, naturally occurring enzyme produced within the small intestine. Colief® is not a medication.

The addition of Colief® Infant Drops to the baby's usual milk compensates for a possible temporary lactase deficiency in the baby's digestive system. Colief® Infant Drops added to a baby's usual milk greatly reduces the level of lactose by breaking it down into glucose and galactose before the baby is fed. Studies have shown that the hours of crying may be greatly reduced when a baby's usual milk is treated with Colief®.

Colief Infant Drops Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 10/4/2013 Banner10

What is Colic?

Colic is defined as repeated episodes of excessive and inconsolable crying in a newborn baby who otherwise appears to be perfectly healthy. The condition affects up to 1 in 5 babies.

Symptoms of colic can include:

Crying for at least 3 hours a day, at least 3 days a week, for at least 3 weeks
Drawing up of the knees
Gas
Redness of the face
As any parent with a distressed, crying baby knows, colic affects a whole household, and can be very frustrating and upsetting for all involved.

Enter Below to Win Infant Colic Drops for Excessive Crying Relief | Colief

Mandatory Entries:

* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on sampletrain.com

Extra Entries:

* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.

* "Like"
Colief on Facebook.

* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter

* Follow Colief on Twitter

* Retweet this daily:

#Win Infant Colic Drops for Excessive Crying Relief  @Colief enter review @Sample_Train #Giveaway ends 10/4 http://bit.ly/15koKU5

Leave comments below that you did all entries ~Each Daily Tweet counts as an extra entry~just make sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE product was provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Colief is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway. Giveaway ends October 4, 2013 at 11:59PM PST. Open to US residents only. Winner will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Colief . Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by Litlbel on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Colief Infant Drops Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 10/4/2013 Empty Re: Colief Infant Drops Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 10/4/2013

Post by mzak Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:37 pm

1. wowim the 1st one to enter i liked sampletrain on fb
2. caboose member
3. i tweeted today: https://twitter.com/mzak2011/status/383268586392805376
4. follow colief on fb
5. follow colief on twitter
6. follow sampletrain on twitter

mzak
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Colief Infant Drops Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 10/4/2013 Empty Re: Colief Infant Drops Review & Giveaway ~ Ends 10/4/2013

Post by mzak Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:46 pm

mzak
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by mzak Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:14 pm

mzak
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down