Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Twin Sisters Productions Review & 30% Offer

2 posters

Go down

Twin Sisters Productions Review & 30% Offer Empty Twin Sisters Productions Review & 30% Offer

Post by Litlbel Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:18 am

Twin Sisters Productions Review & 30% Offer I-logo10

Twin Sisters Productions Fraternal Twins Kim Thompson and Karen Hilderbrand have always been close, and have always worked well together. This company was born out of a love for children and seeing the wonderful look of pride on their faces when they have mastered a concept, and have had fun doing it!
Since the beginning, we have been blessed with continual growth. Our MISSION is to be The Leader in Children's Educational Music. We have worked very hard to create excellent products that children will enjoy, and to make learning effective and fun for the lives that we touch through our music. To get a glimpse of how hard we have been working to be the leader in children's educational music, visit our awards section.
Twin Sisters Productions Review & 30% Offer Image-10
Twin Sisters Productions has many kinds of books to choose from like Holiday, such as Sesame Street Winter Wonderland Wipe-Clean Workbook
Color, draw, write and trace on these colorful, coated, activity pages with a dry-erase marker or crayon. Wipe off the pages with a tissue or cloth, then play and learn again!
Sesame friends teach children how to count from 1 to 10, how to write numbers, and matching. Then, help Elmo figure out which pieces of snow gear go together, match Sesame characters to their snow shapes and color and draw in a fun wintery scene!
Twin Sisters Productions Review & 30% Offer Image-11
Activity like:
Alphabet Workbook & CD
12 fun songs teach the alphabet, initial consonant sounds, and more! Practice identifying, tracing and writing each letter of the alphabet in the 48-page full-color workbook!

CD Includes:
1. Silly Alphabet Sing
2. A Is For Alligator
3. The Animal Alphabet
4. Old MacDonald’s Letter Farm
5. Singing The Consonant Sounds
6. Betty Bunny
7. If You Know The Sound Of…
8. Alphabet Rock
9. ABC Nursery Rhyme Game
10. Apples and Bananas
11. Letters That We Write
12. I Like To Write, Spell and Read!
Twin Sisters Productions Review & 30% Offer Image-12
Board like:
I Love You More - Inspirational Version
With a gentle kiss, Mama Bear puts Little Bear to bed. “I love you” turns into a sweet game between Mama Bear and Little Bear as they come up with many “I love you more” ideas. Make this tender game part of your bedtime routine and create your own “I love you more” examples with your child.

Padded Board Book - 8" x 8"
Music CD in tamper-resistant sleeve inside the front cover
33 Instrumental Hymns and Bible Songs on full-length Music CD
Inspirational Verse on inside front cover
Twin Sisters Productions Review & 30% Offer Image-13
And the kind of book i got to review was Read & Sing Along
Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed

Boing! Boing! Boing! Bedtime turns into playtime for little monkeys in this whimsical book and Music CD set! The classic children's song becomes a favorite story! The new recording follows the story word-for-word so pre-readers can sing and "read" along with each page on their own. Children will develop number, counting, pre-reading and word recognition skills, plus listening and motor skills as they sing, read, and interact with the song. The additional songs on the Music CD provide more sing-along fun! Music CD stores safely inside the front cover plastic clamshell.

Song List

Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
Do You Know What Has A Trunk?
Look At The Monkeys
The Animal Fair
If You're Happy And You Know It
Did You Know That Monkeys Like to Swing?
Monkey See And Monkey Do
I Met A Bear
The Ants Came Marching
Can You Name That Animal Sound?
Sally The Camel
Five Little Monkeys Jumping On The Bed - CHANT
Twin Sisters Productions Review & 30% Offer Tsp_lo11
Twin Sisters Productions is a wonderful site for all your child's reading needs and they are offering
ALL Sampletrain Members
30% off of any product on their website.
Just use PROMO CODE:
5MONKEYRVW
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Twin Sisters Productions Review & 30% Offer Empty Re: Twin Sisters Productions Review & 30% Offer

Post by betlou Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:13 am

Great review and looks awesome. thanks for the review.

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down