Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Blairex Baby products REVIEW & free sample offer

3 posters

Go down

Blairex Baby products REVIEW & free sample offer Empty Blairex Baby products REVIEW & free sample offer

Post by Laura Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Blairex Bourdereax Baby Products

Blairex Baby products REVIEW & free sample offer 300Blairex Baby products REVIEW & free sample offer 9k=Blairex Baby products REVIEW & free sample offer Z
Blairex Baby products REVIEW & free sample offer ZBlairex Baby products REVIEW & free sample offer 2Q==Blairex Baby products REVIEW & free sample offer ZBlairex Baby products REVIEW & free sample offer Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwRU_dG-kzIButgvgCPcwhBDLye8rjkiodMPsREKuO0h6H__IQ
I was able to sample and review each of the following products, thanks to Beth G. from Blairex. I absolutely love the Baby Kisses lip and cheek moisturizer. My little girls lips have become quite chapped due to breastfeeding and this product works great and is made especially for infant and kids with no additives.

The Baby Butt SMOOTH ointment for dry skin works well too. The doctor said it is hard for a baby coming into this world and it shows on their skin, making it dry. So i apply it every so often when her skin becomes noticeably dry and it lasts for a few days. The smell isn't great but i like the results.

The Butt Bath body wash & shampoo is nice and easy to use too. Keeping the baby's skin soft and moisturized. I love that it is also infant anf toddler safe.

I loved the souvenier Buttpaste bobblehead too! Too funny, my husband took to work for his paperweight.

I havent had a chance to review the others, only because I haven't needed to use them but I am sure i will love them just the same. My family has always used Bourdreaux products and loved the results. So the tradition continues with mine! Blairex Baby products REVIEW & free sample offer 561787

Available at fine retailers nationwide. Call 1-800-BLAIREX (1-800-252-4739) or (812) 378-1864 to find a location near you or click here to order on-line from Drugstore.com

Also, you can receive a free sample!
Blairex Baby products REVIEW & free sample offer Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCUHKfMpblIRda9TPWs5v0cYn-TxLQxpaK3Jz0gc0U68tZxgrl
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Blairex Baby products REVIEW & free sample offer Empty Re: Blairex Baby products REVIEW & free sample offer

Post by sunrae Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:56 am

sounds like agreat product line. Thank Laura!
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Blairex Baby products REVIEW & free sample offer Empty Re: Blairex Baby products REVIEW & free sample offer

Post by SVaughn21 Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:59 pm

I love the Butt Paste. I ran across it at the store and couldn't resist the name lol

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down