Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Unreal Candy - Review

+2
flameworker
Scatter_Brain
6 posters

Go down

Unreal Candy - Review Empty Unreal Candy - Review

Post by Scatter_Brain Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Unreal Candy - Review Unreal12

UNREAL is starting with candy, because it’s the worst offender when it comes to “junk” – corn syrup, hydrogenated fats, GMOs, artificial colors, flavors and preservatives. To “unjunk” means to replace all these ingredients with real cane sugar, real milk, more peanuts, and more cacao.

Our candies contain no artificial flavors, preservatives or hormones; no GMO’s (genetically modified organisms); no hydrogenated oils; and no corn syrup. Instead, we use real sugar, natural oils, and real milk. Also, you don’t need to travel to a fancy health food store or pay a premium to buy our candy, it’s only available where junk food is available.

Regrettably, I have to admit that I have a sweet tooth for chocolate and I love candy. So, when I was offered a pack of UNREAL candy of my choice to review, I jumped at the chance. I know candy is not good for me, but sometimes, I just can't help myself. UNREAL candy is not good for me either, but it is a healthier choice than the other "junkier" brands.

I chose the UNREAL54 Candy Coated Chocolates with Peanuts because Peanut M&M's are one of my absolute favorite candies and if I can swap those out with a healthier choice and still get my chocolate fix, then that would be great.

Unreal Candy - Review Review18

The UNREAL chocolates were very similar in shape to the M&M's, but the colors were very different. The UNREAL chocolates were more toned down. They taste very much like the M&M brand, but BETTER! The ratio of chocolate to peanut is great and the chocolate tastes somewhat richer. I would have never thought that anything could be better than Peanut M&M's. I think I have found a somewhat healthier choice for my chocolate fix. I will definitely be replacing my old favorite with these UNREAL candy coated chocolates with peanuts.

I shared the bag with my husband and 6 year old son who also really liked them. They both said the UNREAL candy is better than the M&M's we usually eat.

If you would like to try UNREAL and "Unjunk" your own candy, you can buy UNREAL for about what you're used to paying for candy. In addition to the UNREAL54 Candy Coated Chocolates with Peanuts, you can also buy:
UNREAL41 Candy Coated Cholates (like plain M&M's)
UNREAL5 Chocolate Caramel Nougat
UNREAL8 Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat
UNREAL77 Peanut Butter Cups

They are available at several locations, including: Wal-Greens, CVS, Kroger, Rite Aid, Staples and many other locations as well.

Disclosure
Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.
Scatter_Brain
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Unreal Candy - Review Empty Re: Unreal Candy - Review

Post by flameworker Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:05 am

mmmmm these are good. Mypersonal fav is the peanut butter cups for $1.19 at CVS yummmy. Great review I think I need to go try the Chocolate Caramel Nougat now Unreal Candy - Review 581326
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Nice review! Makes me want to try them! Smile
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:29 pm

I have been seeing a lot about these candies recently. When I next see them, I am going to have to get a bag....or two! candy
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatter_Brain Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:38 pm

My 6 year old son and I stopped by CVS on our way home from his flag football practice tonight and we bought the Peanut Butter Cups and they were great!
Scatter_Brain
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by cptmemo Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:55 am

I'm going to have to look for these, they sound great!

cptmemo
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:41 am

These look so good, would like to try the Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat, but I bet they all are delicious. Going to get some.

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down