Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Glee Gum Make Your Own Candy Kit Review & Giveaway CLOSED

+9
wandadh
Darth Vapor
wicked1
SVaughn21
cin_20
Litlbel
sunrae
flameworker
i_love_the_ocean
13 posters

Go down

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Glee Gum Make Your Own Candy Kit Review & Giveaway  CLOSED Empty Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Glee Gum Make Your Own Candy Kit Review & Giveaway CLOSED

Post by i_love_the_ocean Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:14 am

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Glee Gum Make Your Own Candy Kit Review & Giveaway  CLOSED Chocol10
I was given the opportunity to review one of Glee Gum's Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Glee Gum Make Your Own Candy Kit Review & Giveaway  CLOSED 189237 making kits of course I chose the chocolate one. Included in the Make Your Own Chocolate Kit are organic cocoa butter, cocoa powder, confectioner's sugar, starter crystals, a temperature indicator, paper Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Glee Gum Make Your Own Candy Kit Review & Giveaway  CLOSED 189237 liners, instructions, the story of chocolate and 2 cacao beans for you to try.

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Glee Gum Make Your Own Candy Kit Review & Giveaway  CLOSED Chocol12

All you have to do is melt the cocoa butter, add the cocoa powder and sugar. Stir, stir, stir until it cools to the right temperature; add the starter crystals so that the chocolate "tempers," And you can experiment adding anything like nuts, mallows, gummies, peanut butter, Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Glee Gum Make Your Own Candy Kit Review & Giveaway  CLOSED 189237 sprinkles, rice crispies and if you dare why not add chili pepper flakes! Possibilities are endless.This will be a great gift for a loved one this coming VDay cause you can customize the chocolate however you want. In addition to the Make Your Own Chocolate Kit, Glee Gum also offers Make Your Own Gum Kit and Make Your Own Gummies Kit. These activity kits are all-natural, educational, and eco-friendly, with pre-packaged ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, everyone aged 8 and up gets a real kick out of making candies from scratch. Great learning activity to do with children!
Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Glee Gum Make Your Own Candy Kit Review & Giveaway  CLOSED Allflavors
I also received samples of their all natural, gluten-free chewing gum made with sustainably harvested rainforest chicle. It comes in SIX great flavors: cinnamon, peppermint, tangerine, bubblegum, spearmint, and triple berry.

To find Glee Gum and their Candy Kits near you check out their Store Locator or you can order it online.

Great news is Ms. Marguerite of Glee Gum offered 1 Candy Kit of your own choice to win.

How to Enter:
Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on Sampletrain, its FREE.
* "Like" Glee Gum and tell them you read the review here in sampletrain. (Dont forget to tag sampletrain with your comment)
Extra Entries:
* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
* Write a short review about SampleTrain on Alexa Rankings so we can continue providing you great giveaways! and it will only take 3 minutes of your time.
* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
* Follow Glee Guy on Twitter.

Retweet this daily:
Valentine's Day #Giveaway #Win a Make Your Own Candy Kit from @gleeguy at @Sample_Train ends 02/09 http://bit.ly/hO2REZ

You'll have 7 entries if you do everything stated above.
Leave comments below that you did all entries just make sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE Candy Kit and gum samples was received to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Glee Gum is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me. Giveaway ends Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US residents only. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Glee Gum.
Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Glee Gum Make Your Own Candy Kit Review & Giveaway  CLOSED Empty Re: Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Glee Gum Make Your Own Candy Kit Review & Giveaway CLOSED

Post by flameworker Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:48 pm

#1 ~ I am a sampletrain member
#2 ~ I like Glee Gum on facebook and posted to their wall
#3 ~ I like sampletrain on facebook
#4 ~ I wrote a review on Alexa
#5 ~ I follow sampletrain on twitter
#6 ~ I follow Glee Guy on twitter
#7 ~ I tweeted and will RT daily
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Glee Gum Make Your Own Candy Kit Review & Giveaway  CLOSED Empty Re: Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Glee Gum Make Your Own Candy Kit Review & Giveaway CLOSED

Post by sunrae Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:51 pm

#8 ~ I am a sampletrain member
#9 ~ I like Glee Gum on facebook and posted to their wall
#10 ~ I like sampletrain on facebook
#11 ~ I wrote a review on Alexa
#12 ~ I follow sampletrain on twitter
#13 ~ I follow Glee Guy on twitter
#14 ~ I tweeted
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:43 pm

#15 ~ I am a sampletrain member
#16 ~ I like Glee Gum on facebook and posted to their wall
#17 ~ I like sampletrain on facebook
#18 ~ I follow sampletrain on twitter
#19 ~ I follow Glee Guy on twitter
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:49 pm

#20 I am a sampletrain member
#21 I like Glee Gum on facebook and posted to their wall
#22 I like sampletrain on facebook
#23 I follow sampletrain on twitter
#24 I follow Glee Guy on twitter
#25 I wrote a review on Alexa
#26 I tweeted
http://twitter.com/cin_20/status/32480298448982016
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:09 am

27-Caboose Rider
28-Follow Sampletrain on Facebook
29-Like Glee Gum on Facebook and posted on their wall
30-Follow Sampletrain on Twitter
31-Follow Glee Guy on Twitter

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:13 pm

#32 I'm a caboose rider

#33 I liked Glee Gum on Facebook. I would love to try the chocolate kit, too!

#34 I liked Sampletrain
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:35 am

#35 ~ I am a sampletrain member
#36 ~ I like Glee Gum on facebook and posted to their wall
#37 ~ I like sampletrain on facebook
#38 ~ I wrote a review on Alexa
#39 ~ I follow sampletrain on twitter
#40 ~ I follow Glee Guy on twitter
#41 ~ I tweeted
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:55 pm

#42 ~ I am a sampletrain member
#43 ~ I like Glee Gum on facebook and posted to their wall
#44 ~ I like sampletrain on facebook
#45 ~ I wrote a review on Alexa
#46 ~ I follow sampletrain on twitter
#47~ I follow Glee Guy on twitter
#48 ~ I tweeted and will RT

wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioCatfish Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:48 am

49- Caboose rider
50- "Like" Glee Gum
51- "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
52- Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
53- Follow Glee Guy on Twitter.
54-tweeted http:/ /twitter.com/OhioCatfish/status/35349191915995136

OhioCatfish
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:37 pm

55. Caboose rider
56. Like Glee Gum on Facebook; left message
57. Like SampleTrain on Facebook
58. Reviewed SampleTrain on Alexa
59. Follow SampleTrain on Twitter (@kcoud33)
60. Follow Glee Guy on Twitter (@kcoud33)
61.Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/kcoud33/status/35421867984551936
Kimberly
Kimberly
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:03 am

the winner is #12 Sunrae congrats!!

i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:25 am

Congrats Sunrae!! Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Glee Gum Make Your Own Candy Kit Review & Giveaway  CLOSED 198282
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:48 am

thanks!! bounce
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Congrats Sunrae!!!!
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:20 pm

Yay, Sunrae!
Kimberly
Kimberly
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:39 pm

congrats Sunrae!!! Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Glee Gum Make Your Own Candy Kit Review & Giveaway  CLOSED 198282
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Congrats sunrae!!!!!!!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:01 am

Way to go, Sunrae!! Smile
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down