Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED

+12
Kimberly
Patty432
ossmcalc
mzak
Rachel.Land328
Litlbel
wicked1
sunrae
wandadh
flameworker
OhioCatfish
i_love_the_ocean
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED Empty Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED

Post by i_love_the_ocean Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:14 am

I’m a complete Candy addict, and am intrigued by pretty much anything new and different that happens in the world of sugary goodness. So when I was given the opportunity to review a lollipop that serves double-duty as a fashion accessory, cant say no.

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED 5653976-2T
Mr. Sean R. of Sugar Factory recently sent me a Britney Spears' Big Top "Tour" Couture Pop in Pina Colada with a handle adorned with crystals. They are interchangeable, bejeweled sticks and color-coordinated Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED 189237 heads,

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED 5867830-1
A 3 Pack Lollipop Head refill in Cherry flavor ~Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED 189237 head comes enclosed in a plastic snapcase, the better for storing your half-eaten lollipop while on the go.

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED 3960842-2T
Holly Madison Candy Necklace with a Naughty and Nice Pendant edible designs resemble traditional pastel Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED 189237 necklaces with a heart-shaped charm.

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED SFLipBalm-2T
And a Lip Balm in Cherry Sweet Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED 189237 flavored Lip Balm available in four amazing flavors! Cherry, Pina Colada, Natural Lollipop, and Green Apple.

I had to admit that the concept’s pretty cute. These just might be the coolest Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED 189237 fashion statements on the market right now. They even come with ringing celebrity endorsements like Britney Spears, The Pussycat Dolls, and Kim Kardashian are all big fans of the customizable lollipops. As the Pop made its way over my tongue, I realized this is pretty high-quality Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED 189237. It’s very thick, without being too syrupy, and tastes enough like Pina Colada. The pop is amply sized; about the size of a large super-ball or a standard clown nose.
So if you like your Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED 189237 to come with fashion sense and a dose of Hollywood glamour, you just might want to visit the Sugar Factory today and buy a Couture Pop. Make sure to buy a few different sticks and different colored Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED 189237 heads while you’re at it – the better to coordinate with different outfits! You may also want to check out their Valentine's Day Gift idea section.

Now for the good part, The Sugar Factory provided 2 winners to win the same products i received.

How to Enter:
Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on Sampletrain, its FREE.
* Visit Sugar Factory and tell me which product would you like to try.
Extra Entries:
* "Like" Sugar Factory on Facebook and tell them that you read the review here on sampletrain. (Dont forget to tag sampletrain with your comment)
* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
* Write a short review about SampleTrain on Alexa Rankings so we can continue providing you great giveaways! and it will only take 3 minutes of your time.
* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
* Follow Sugar Factory on Twitter.

Retweet this daily:
Valentine's Day #Giveaway #Win a @SugarFactory Couture Pops and more @Sample_Train http://bit.ly/flGdRg

You'll have 7 entries if you do everything stated above.
Leave comments below that you did all entries just make sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure FREE sample products were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Sugar Factory is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me. Giveaway ends Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US residents only. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Sugar Factory. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED Empty Re: Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED

Post by OhioCatfish Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:22 pm

1- Caboose rider
2-I would love to try the Sugar Factory Cocoa Instant Drink Mix
3- "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
4- Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
5- Follow Sugar Factory on Twitter.
6-tweeted http:/ /twitter.com/OhioCatfish/status/29569675725635584

OhioCatfish
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED Empty Re: Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED

Post by flameworker Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:16 pm

#7 ~ I am a sampletrain member
#8 ~ I love the Holly Madison candy necklace and pendant, and wow those baskets are awesome
#9 ~ I like sugar factory on facebook and posted to their wall
#10 ~ I like sampletrain on facebook
#11 ~ I wrote a review on Alexa
#12 ~ I folllow sampletrain on twitter
#13 ~I follow sugar factory on twitter an tweeted and will RT daily

Last edited by wandadh on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed entry numbers)
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:28 pm

#14~I am on the train
#15~I would love to try the Little Taste of Vegas
#16~I like Sampletrain on Facebook.
#17~I Follow Sampletrain on Twitter
#18~I Follow Sugar Factory on Twitter and tweeted
#19~I wrote a review on Alexa
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:17 pm

#20 I am a cabose rider
#21 I would love to try the Dark Chocolate Raisins
#22 I like Sampletrain on Facebook.
#23 I follow Sampletrain on Twitter
#24 I follow Sugar Factory on Twitter and tweeted
#25 I wrote a review on Alexa
#26 I like Sugar Factory on facebook
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:06 pm

#27 I visited the Sugar Factory. I would love to have the 17 piece Red Dress Chocolate box.

#28. I liked the Sugar Factory on FB, and told them about this great review

#29. I am a caboose rider

#30 I liked Sampletrain on FB

wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:27 pm

#31 I am a cabose rider
#32 I would love to try anything truffles
#33 I like Sampletrain on Facebook.
#34 I follow Sampletrain on Twitter
#35 I follow Sugar Factory on Twitter and tweeted

#37 I like Sugar Factory on facebook Smile
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED Empty Sugar Factory, please!

Post by Rachel.Land328 Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:47 pm

I'm new here & found you because of this post. So I checked out your website & I love what you're doing. Here are my entries:
38. I registered for your website.
39. I especially want to try the lollipops. I'm thinking of using them for an event.
40. I liked Sugar Factory.
41. I liked SampleTrain.
42. I'm following SampleTrain.
43. I'm following Sugar Factory.
44. I retweeted.

Rachel.Land328
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:59 pm

welcome Rachel.Land328 !!! Great to have you here!! Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED 198282
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by mzak Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:56 am

#45 I would love to try any of the salt water taffy
#46 I am a sampletrain member
#47 I liked Sugar Factory on FB
#48 I like sampletrain on FB
#49 I wrote a review on Alexa

mzak
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:16 am

50. I am a Caboose Rider.
51. I would love to have the Vegas Valentine's Day Gift Basket.
52. I "Like" Sugar Factory on Facebook and told them that I read the review here on sampletrain.
53. I "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
54. I wrote a short review about SampleTrain on Alexa Rankings.
55. I follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
56. I follow Sugar Factory on Twitter.
57. I tweeted about this giveaway http://twitter.com/#!/ossmcalc/status/34130536846852096

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:15 am

58~Caboose rider
59~I'd like to try the chocolate dipped pretzels!!
60~Liked Sugar Factory on facebook and posted on their wall about the review
61~like sampletrain on facebook
62~wrote a review on alexa
63~following sampletrain on twitter
64~following sugar factory on twitter
65~tweet http://twitter.com/patty432/statuses/32080664840900608
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:49 pm

66. Caboose rider
67. Yum...how good do these sound? Red Hot Cinnamon Candy Sticks
68. Like SugarFactory on Facebook; told them you sent me
69. Like SampleTrain on Facebook
70. Reveiwed you on Alexa
71. Follow SampleTrain on Twitter (@kcoud33)
72. Follow SugarFactory on twitter (@kcoud33)
73. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/kcoud33/status/35424949778784256
Kimberly
Kimberly
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:58 pm

#74 I am a cabose rider
#75 I would love to try the Little Taste of Vegas
#76 I like Sampletrain on Facebook.
#77 I follow Sampletrain on Twitter
#78 I follow Sugar Factory on Twitter and tweeted
#79 I wrote a review on Alexa
#80 I like Sugar Factory on facebook and told them I read review on Sampletrain
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:59 pm

#81 ST member

#82 I would LOVE to try the chocolate covered gummy bears!!! YUM!

#83 "Like" Sugar Factory on Facebook and tell them that you read the review here on sampletrain. (Dont forget to tag sampletrain with your comment)

#84 "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.

#85 wrote review on Alexa

#86 Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.

Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:12 am

the winners are #41 Rachel.Land328
and # 11 Flameworker Congrats u 2!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:26 am

Congrats Rachel and Flame!! Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED 796435
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:48 am

congrats
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Congrats Rachel and Flame!!
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Congrats to you both! This site looks FUN! It'll be hard to choose!
Kimberly
Kimberly
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:40 pm

YAY!!!!!!! Also Congrats Rachel.Land328 Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Sugar Factory Review & Giveaway CLOSED 198282
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Congratulations pics
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:44 pm

yay yay yay congrats!!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Congrats to the sugar girls....flame and rachel!!! woohoo!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel.Land328 Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:01 pm

OMG! I can't believe it... I'm so excited! Thank you!!!!!!!!

Congrats to flameworker, too!!!

Rachel.Land328
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next