Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Konsyl Psyllium Fiber Supplements Review & Giveaway ~ Ended

5 posters

Go down

Konsyl Psyllium Fiber Supplements Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Empty Konsyl Psyllium Fiber Supplements Review & Giveaway ~ Ended

Post by Litlbel Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:18 am

Konsyl Psyllium Fiber Supplements Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Fiber10

Konsyl Psyllium Fiber Supplements are the #1 doctor recommended all natural fiber supplement. Doctors and patients prefer Konsyl Original because it's more effective with 6 grams of psyllium per teaspoon dose, more than any other leading brand. Psyllium fiber supplements are helpful to conditions such as constipation, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, diverticular disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), high cholesterol and Type 2 Diabetes. Konsyl's natural fiber supplements are safe for celiac patients, diabetics and pregnant and nursing mothers.

Did you know a little spoonful of psyllium fiber goes a long way in improving your health?
Take a look at our top 10 fiber benefits:

1. Avoid and Relieve Constipation
Do you ever go more than three days without having a bowel movement? If so, adding fiber to your diet will provide bulking action to help your bowel system function naturally. You can avoid using harsh, irritating stimulant laxatives. See our fiber for constipation.

2. Prevent Heart Disease with Lower Cholesterol
There is growing evidence that suggests a diet rich in fiber lowers LDL or “bad” cholesterol. Lower cholesterol levels are key to maintaining a healthy heart. See our recommended fiber for healthy cholesterol levels.

3. Control Your Weight
One great fiber benefit is that it fills you up. Adding fiber to your diet has been shown to enhance weight loss when accompanied by reduced calories and exercise. Fiber makes you feel fuller longer, helping curb cravings and increasing your chances for weight loss success. See our fiber for weight management.

4. Manage or Help Prevent Diabetes
Nearly six million people in the U.S. have Type 2 diabetes and don’t even know it. A fiber rich diet decreases blood cholesterol levels and helps to maintain blood glucose and insulin levels. See our diabetes products.

5. Ditch Diverticulitis
One in every two Americans over 60 will get diverticulosis. Don’t be one! The typical diet in the U.S. consists of refined carbohydrates and little fiber. Low levels of fiber in your diet can lead to this very painful disease. Not sure of the best way to add fiber? You could eat 10 bowls of oatmeal, a bushel of broccoli, or you could simply take a fiber supplement. See our recommended fiber supplements for diverticulitis.

6. Stay Regular During Pregnancy
The changes that pregnancy brings are hard enough without adding the discomfort of constipation. Even your prenatal vitamin can cause irregularity. Adding dietary fiber and a natural psyllium fiber supplement to your diet is an easy and painless way to stay regular. Be sure to choose a fiber supplement without added chemicals or artificial sweeteners. See our recommended products for pregnancy.

7. Reduce Acid Reflux
Many people experience frequent heartburn, or GERD. While antacids may seem to be an easy answer, they aren’t always good for you and may have chemical additives that you don’t want or need. Increased fiber intake has been shown to decrease incidents of acid reflux heartburn by 20%. (Source:"Fiber Protects Against GERD, Study Shows" by Kelli Miller WebMD Article Jan, 2005)

8. Ease IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
Do you have a problem with abdominal cramping or bloating? You may have irritable bowel syndrome or IBS. Adding fiber to your diet has been shown to help the colon relax which can result in consistent bowel movements on a regular basis. Natural psyllium fiber supplements can help regulate between incidences of diarrhea and constipation. See our recommended fiber for IBS.

9. Reduce the Risk of Certain Cancers
One fiber benefit is that it speeds up the passing of food through the body preventing harmful substances found in some foods from lingering in the body. This process primarily protects against colon cancer though some studies suggest that a fiber rich diet may help prevent breast, ovarian, and uterine cancers.

10. Reduce the Chance of Hemorrhoids
Straining while going to the bathroom can sometimes lead to hemorrhoids. A fiber rich diet makes your stool softer and easier to pass. Softer stool leads to less straining and less likelihood of getting hemorrhoids. See our recommended fiber supplements for hemorrhoids.
Konsyl Psyllium Fiber Supplements Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Packet10
I was lucky to get to try Konsyl Packets 30's for a whole 30 days i tried one a day and noticed a ton of difference in the way i feel. I usually have allot of bloating the fiber helped stop that after about day 3. I also have a ton of acid reflex due to medications i take the fiber really helped take it away. I was amazed. I would recommend Konsyl Packets 30's to anyone. The packets were easy and no measuring or thinking. I just opened a packet a day into my juice in the morning

One Lucky Sampletrain member will get to try Konsyl Packets 30's
for themselves.

How to Enter:

Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on sampletrain.com

* Visit Konsyl Enter your email address for their newsletter.
(bottom left side of page)
* Visit Konsyl tell me 3 products that you would love to try. Each product can be a new entry.

Extra Entries:

* "Like" Konsyl on Facebook. Tell them that you read a review here at SampleTrain.

* Follow Konsyl on Twitter

* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.

* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter

* Retweet this daily:
#Enter to WIN Konsyl the #1 doctor recommended all natural fiber supplement@Sample_Train #Giveaway ends 7/28 http://bit.ly/MrjOox

Leave comments below that you did all entries ~Each Daily Tweet counts as an extra entry~just make sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE product was provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Konsyl is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway. Giveaway ends 07/28/2012 at 11:59PM PST. Open to US residents only. Winner will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Konsyl . Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by Litlbel on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Konsyl Psyllium Fiber Supplements Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Empty Re: Konsyl Psyllium Fiber Supplements Review & Giveaway ~ Ended

Post by wicked1 Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:51 am

Wow, litlbel, I don't have a need for this product at this time. Sorry. I don't like to put in for something that I don't need or use. I hope someone sees this, though. I still come here everyday. Smile Hope all is well with you.
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Konsyl Psyllium Fiber Supplements Review & Giveaway ~ Ended Empty Re: Konsyl Psyllium Fiber Supplements Review & Giveaway ~ Ended

Post by Litlbel Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Hi Wicked... Glad to see your still on the site... its slow i see now a days... Hope all is good with you. pug
If no one enters this... i will just let the company know that they don't have to do a giveaway.. Its no biggie.
Take Care
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Nice to see you, too. Good luck. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer. Smile
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:14 am

1. I am a Caboose member on Sampletrain.
2. I joined the Konsyl newsletter.
3. I would love to try the Konsyl Bladder Control
4. I would love to try the Konsyl Psyllium Caps 100's
5. I would love to try the Konsyl Fiber Caplets 90's
6. I "Like" Konsyl on Facebook
7. Follow Konsyl on Twitter
8. I "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook
9. Follow Sampletrain on Twitter
10. Tweeted https://twitter.com/ossmcalc/status/226545543848026113

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:35 pm

11. Sampletrain member
12. Joined newsletter Smile
13. I would like to try Konsyl Psyllium Caps 100's (anit it a bad thing I actually do need these types of things at the age of 22? lol)
14. I would like to try Konsyl Bladder Control
15. I would like to try Konsyl Fiber Caplets 90's
16. I liked Konsyl on facebook
17. Following Konsyl on twitter
18. Like sampletrain on facebook
19. Follow sampletrain on twitter
20. Tweeted https://twitter.com/TwiztidYoshi03/status/228226245899464705
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:56 pm

Just waiting on Laura to pick a winner =)
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:10 pm

#3 ossmcalc congrats!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:10 pm

CONGRATS =) OSSMCALC I WILL PM YOU FOR INFORMATION
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:20 pm

Congratulations! Smile
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Congrats Smile
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:45 pm

#3 ossmcalc never responded to the winning so i am gonna go out on a limb here and just choose TwizidYoshi as the winner. I will PM you for info..

Sorry Laura, i asked for a bit what to do and you never got back to me, i have to have a winner for the company they keep asking me for information
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down