Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FunkyChunky Gourmet Snacks Review & 10% Discount Code

4 posters

Go down

FunkyChunky Gourmet Snacks Review & 10% Discount Code Empty FunkyChunky Gourmet Snacks Review & 10% Discount Code

Post by sunrae Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:37 pm

FunkyChunky Gourmet Snacks Review & 10% Discount Code Funky-10

The Company
FunkyChunky, Inc., was founded in 2000. Its headquarters and showroom are at 7452 W. 78th St., Edina, Minn., 55439. More information and product samples are available by calling 952-938-6663.

FunkyChunky Gourmet Snacks Review & 10% Discount Code Taglin10

Taste the difference, you’ll immediately notice the freshness in our products that sets us above the rest. Why? Because quality is at the foundation of everything we do. All of our gourmet snacks are artisan-crafted from premium ingredients – real butter, whole glazed nuts, crunchy popcorn and pretzels, all in small batches. Delivered at the peak of freshness, these ultra-decadent gourmet confections taste as mouth-watering good as they look.

Indulge clients, family, friends and yourself in the richness of FunkyChunky. For any occasion and celebration – office parties, family gatherings, birthday parties - there is a size and assortment perfect for everyone’s taste.

Enjoy knowing that we put love and care into every batch of FunkyChunky. This attention to detail extends from when your order is placed, crafted, and shipped.

All FunkyChunky gourmet snacks are proudly artisan-crafted by people, not machines at our factory & showroom in Edina, Minnesota.

FUNKYCHUNKY PRODUCTS NOW MADE WITH ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS!

FunkyChunky®, Inc., has announced that their line of Popcorn, Chip-Zel-Pop and Pretzels are now made with all natural ingredients.

“FunkyChunky has been working for years on perfecting a line of products made with all natural ingredients”, says Ronni Feuer, founder of FunkyChunky, Inc. “We didn’t want to compromise the integrity of the taste of our product and we finally perfected the line – the resulting product is even more addictive!”

FunkyChunky Gourmet Snacks Review & 10% Discount Code Dscn0723

The Review
I received 1 bag of each of these flavors to review:

Popcorn: popcorn, caramel, chocolate, almonds, cashews and pecans.
Pretzels: pretzels, caramel, chocolate and pecans.
Chip-Zel-Pop: potato chips, pretzels, popcorn, caramel and chocolate.
Candy Cane: popcorn, caramel, chocolate, macadamia nuts and candy cane pieces.
Peanut Butter: pretzels, peanut butter, caramel, chocolate and peanuts.
Caramel Popcorn: popcorn, caramel, almonds, cashews and pecans.

FunkyChunky Gourmet Snacks Review & 10% Discount Code Dscn0724

FunkyChunky Popcorn ingredients feature: real butter; natural brown sugar; minimally processed almonds, cashews and pecans; real vanilla extract; no hydrogenated oils; no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial flavors or colors. FunkyChunky Popcorn is available in 2oz bags, 5oz bags, 8oz canisters, 20oz canisters and 2lb gift pails.

These are rich, indulgent and delicious covered in caramel with whole glazed almonds, cashews and pecans drizzled with dark, milk and white chocolate. I could not get enough of these they are the most decadent popcorn I have ever eaten!

FunkyChunky Chip-Zel-Pop ingredients feature: real butter and vanilla; natural brown sugar, pretzels and potato chips; no hydrogenated oils; no high fructose corn syrup; no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. FunkyChunky Chip-Zel-Pop is available in 2oz bags, NEW 5oz bags, 8oz canisters, 20oz canisters and 2lb gift pails.

In this variety, you will find caramel corn, salty pretzels and crunchy potato chips all drizzled with rich caramel, and dark, milk and white chocolates. The sweetness of the caramel corn is fantastic added with the salt of the pretzels and potato chips. I would never have thought of putting potato chips with caramel corn and chocolate but it is absolutely delicious.

FunkyChunky Gourmet Snacks Review & 10% Discount Code Dscn0810

FunkyChunky Pretzels ingredients feature: all natural pretzels, real vanilla extract, no hydrogenated oils, no high fructose corn syrup, no preservatives artificial flavors or colors. FunkyChunky Pretzels are available in 2oz bags, 5oz bags, 8oz canisters, 20oz canisters and 2lb gift pails.

Just look at the salty pretzels layered with buttery caramel, chopped pecans three kinds of rich chocolate – dark, milk and white. My husband liked these the best. He liked the contrast of the salty crunchy pretzel with richness of the chocolates.

Candy Cane, Peanut Butter & Caramel Popcorn were all as equally decadent. Smoothest caramel corn I have ever had - not too sweet like some of them and the hint of peppermint in the Candy Cane popcorn was a nice surprise. The Peanut Butter was creamy and full of peanuty goodness another of my hubby‘s favorites.

They don’t just have popcorn & pretzels check out their Chocolates and Bars, Gift Tins, Gift Boxes, Gift Baskets and Corporate Gifts. These will make great gifts for anyone for any occassion! I know I would love getting any of these!!

FunkyChunky can be found at specialty retailers throughout the United States and Canada. To find the location nearest you visit our website at www.funkychunky.com and click on “retail locations.”

Follow them on Facebook and Twitter for new products, information and specials!

Purchase your own delicious gourmet treats online at FunkyChunky.

10% Discount Code for Sampletrain readers!

They have generously given Sampletrain readers a discount code for 10% of your order. When checking out you will see a box titled “Coupon Code” -enter “ChocolatePretzels” (all one word) and you will get 10% off your entire order!

Disclosure
Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product(s) received. is chosen.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

FunkyChunky Gourmet Snacks Review & 10% Discount Code Empty Re: FunkyChunky Gourmet Snacks Review & 10% Discount Code

Post by wicked1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:40 am

Great review, sunrae! Wow, this stuff looks delicious!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

FunkyChunky Gourmet Snacks Review & 10% Discount Code Empty Re: FunkyChunky Gourmet Snacks Review & 10% Discount Code

Post by i love katelyn Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:22 pm

yummy yummy yummy i want some sunrae!!!
i love katelyn
i love katelyn
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:31 pm

Another great review Sunrae, these things look soooooooooooo good.

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down