Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

RichardSolo 1800 Smart Battery Backup for iPhone / iPod Review and $10.00 Discount Code

4 posters

Go down

RichardSolo 1800 Smart Battery Backup for iPhone / iPod Review and $10.00 Discount Code Empty RichardSolo 1800 Smart Battery Backup for iPhone / iPod Review and $10.00 Discount Code

Post by sunrae Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:20 pm

RichardSolo 1800 Smart Battery Backup for iPhone / iPod Review and $10.00 Discount Code Rs001_10

RichardSolo 1800 Smart Battery Backup for iPhone / iPod Review

Features
* Compatible with iPhone 2G/3G/3GS/4, iPod devices except shuffle
* Gives you more than double the battery time
* Snaps on to iPhone / iPod instantly — no bulky cable
* Latching mechanism securely attaches to iPhone
* Included support brace securely attaches to iPhone, providing additional
stability
* Ultra-bright LED white flashlight built-in, with on/off switch
* Red laser pointer built-in, with on/off switch
* Lithium-ion technology does not develop "memory" so you can charge
often
* Smart, automatic on/off charging technology protects the battery from
overcharging
* Advanced circuitry keeps battery cool to touch
* Blue, green and red LEDs indicate charging status
* One-year warranty from RichardSolo.com

When I received the RichardSolo backup battery I was pleasantly surprised at how slim and lightweight it is. It has a sleek contemporary look to it that matches my iPhone’s black matte finish.

It includes all the cables and plugs you’ll need for charging wherever you are: an AC wall charger, an auto plug with two USB ports; and a retractable (love this feature) USB cable.

Anyone who owns an iPhone or iPod knows how important a backup battery is due to short life of the factory installed battery. I have ran out of battery life in the store, in the car and on a trip with no power source in site. If your iPhone is dying, just clip on the charger and you’ve got yourself an iPhone that is fully charged and ready to go. With this backup battery, I can extend my phone power to double its original life. It slips easily into a pocket or purse to be there whenever needed.

Another great feature of the battery is at night, snap the battery and iPhone / iPod together, and charge them both overnight. You'll wake up in the morning with both fully charged and ready to go. It is even smart enough to fully charge the iPhone, and only then will it charge up the Backup Battery.

Make sure you read the tips on their site for longer battery life.

The RichardSolo 1800 can replace your standard iPhone or iPod charger to free up some space when traveling. The AC wall charger also works with any international plug adapter making it ideal for international travel. Can’t wait to take it with me to Jamaica later this year!

The RichardSolo 1800 latches onto the iPhone’s connector and is such a tight grip you have to click release levers on either side to release it - no falling off with this secure connection. It did seem awkward at first with the extra length added to my phone but I will gladly put up with this to have power for my iPhone when and where I need it.

Next I charged my dead iPod, it took less than an hour to fully charge where before it took up to four hours to fully charge. What a time saver!

The RS001 battery backup came with a complimentary case for my iPhone 3GS. This case works flawlessly with the RichardSolo 1800 Battery, providing protection for my iPhone and allowing the RichardSolo 1800 to attach and charge my iPhone without having to partially or fully remove the case.

DISCOUNT CODE:
Just for us, they have created a special discount code, which will give you another $10.00 off an order for the RS001. This item regularly is $49.95 but is currently on sale for only $29.95, but if you enter code sunrae into the coupon code field, it will reduce the price to only $19.95! (plus 15% more, if you order two. Note: this discount applies ONLY to item RS001.

Here is the link to check out this great device for yourself, you will not be disappointed.

http://richardsolo.com/richardsolo1800foriphone.aspx

Please tweet your friends so they can take advantage of this great offer too:

Read review on The @Richard_Solo 1800 Battery Backup at http://bit.ly/gwZUeM and receive a $10.00 off code valid ONLY for the RS001 battery.

Last edited by sunrae on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:16 am; edited 5 times in total
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

RichardSolo 1800 Smart Battery Backup for iPhone / iPod Review and $10.00 Discount Code Empty Re: RichardSolo 1800 Smart Battery Backup for iPhone / iPod Review and $10.00 Discount Code

Post by wandadh Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Great review, Sunrae. I sent the link to my son.
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

RichardSolo 1800 Smart Battery Backup for iPhone / iPod Review and $10.00 Discount Code Empty Re: RichardSolo 1800 Smart Battery Backup for iPhone / iPod Review and $10.00 Discount Code

Post by cin_20 Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:45 am

Great review! I will add that I received the 5 Set Micro Knives from Richard Solo from a Twitter Win and they are awesome. Very Sturdy Knives and never need sharpening.
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:32 pm

I will be getting one of these...my son has an Iphone and we have 2 Ipods that doesn't stay charged worth a crap. Awesome review and deal! thanks

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:35 am

Great don't forget to use the coupon code sunrae for $10.00 off!
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down